Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider (2698 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / Pantami Takes NIN To New York To Enrol Nigerians Living In U.S. / Aisha Yesufu: Why I Won’t Link NIN To My Phone Number; Pantami Must Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Venworldinc(m): 6:32am On Dec 17, 2020
I have just submitted my National Identification Number (NIN) to my network provider, MTN for verification. Good to see they have made the process easy, you don’t have to visit their office and do it physically, just simply visit
https://mtnonline.com/nim to submit your NIN.

You can also link your NIN with your MTN Sim by using *785# For all MTN users

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QL1dbmQH6gI[/URL]

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Cubana01: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2020
nice one
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by flyingpig: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2020
I registered for nin but have lost it, what do i do or how do i recover it?
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by IlovePMB: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2020
Glo should do the same asap. Can one link more than one number to NIN?
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by jlinkd78(m): 7:17am On Dec 17, 2020
flyingpig:
I registered for nin but have lost it, what do i do or how do i recover it?
dial *346# then press 1, cost N20

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Golden057(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
Good one
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Venworldinc(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
IlovePMB:
Glo should do the same asap. Can one link more than one number to NIN?
Absolutely yes... You can link as many number as possible...
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Venworldinc(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
dial *346# then press 1, cost N20
Exactly
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by sinkhole: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2020
Lalasticlala, seun, this post should be on FP for the benefit of Nigerians who may be thinking of crowding mtn outlets and hence spread COVID.

I just linked my mtn number now, using the website option (the USSD was misbehaving cheesy ).
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Lagosfinder(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2020
Waiting for 9mobile
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by elriyaz(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Waiting for 9mobile
exactly. I too I'm patiently waiting for them
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Kwili: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
I don't have nin but can permanent voters card b use in place of nin
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Venworldinc(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
Kwili:
If its base on this Network Provider, the answer is No. But as time goes on Federal Government may decide to look into that aspect of consideration. But I would advice you to get your NIN so as not to be left behind.

Enrollment process is still on.
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Venworldinc(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
sinkhole:
Lalasticlala, seun, this post should be on FP for the benefit of Nigerians who may be thinking of crowding mtn outlets and hence spread COVID.

I just linked my mtn number now, using the website option (the USSD was misbehaving cheesy ).
Exactly

Lalasticlala, seun, FP Needed.
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by Okoroawusa: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2020
Kwili:
Getting NIN is easier now. Make enquiry around your area where you can register and get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by mrkunlex(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks for posting this, i just linked my number using the ussd.
Re: How To Easily Link Your NIN To MTN Service Provider by lalasticlala(m): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2020

(1)

President Olusegun Obasanjo Cabinet From 1999 To 2003 / How I Turned Back Two South West Governors Who Came To Me / CIA,MI5,MOSSAD,KGB and other foreign spy organisations are monitoring Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.