Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (37983 Views)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / NBA President Says Gov Udom Paid Him N1.4bn For Legal Services -EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Victorcwu(m): 7:00am On Mar 30, 2020
Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State has appealed to the Federal Government for the sum of N1bn to secure his state against COVID-19 spread.

Obiano said Anambra had opened a special account for donations towards preventing coronavirus from spreading into the state, which currently has zero record of COVID-19.

In a statement by the Commissioner for Information and Public Enlightenment, C-Don Adinuba, the governor said the steps were in line with the state’s resolve to ensure it remained free of the disease.

He urged the Federal Government to avail the state N1bn to help it to sustain the zero record because of the strategic nature of Anambra State people in commerce and industry.

The statement read in part, “Governor Obiano, therefore, considers it imperative that the Federal Government provides at least N1bn to Anambra, which is at risk in view of the multitude of people in its numerous markets and the peripatetic nature of the people who have been helping in the rapid development of all parts of Nigeria.

https://punchng.com/give-me-n1bn-to-fight-covid-19-obiano-asks-buhari/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Homeboiy: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2020
He need his own share abeg

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Zendinho(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2020
This man must be a comedian....

315 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by bigiyaro(m): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
is there ruga in your state? are they any cows der? shi-shi you no go see.

156 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by IceLip: 7:08am On Mar 30, 2020
1bn for only Anambara, well well this is 9ja shaa...abeg Bubu just give me my 33k biko

27 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
ok na
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by helinues: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
With how many reported cases in Anambra? Where are the acclaimed billionaires from Anambra to make the donation?

Then Lagos should demand for N20bn then

Radarada!

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:10am On Mar 30, 2020
Lol

The topic is just too funny

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by softwerk(f): 7:12am On Mar 30, 2020
grin

Our eastern States are blessed with good leaders; people-oriented leaders who never want to ever return back to selling spare parts!

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by APCNig: 7:13am On Mar 30, 2020
Obiano should first get infected with Corona, he should also infect his wife and kids, then his Commissioners and Advisers. He should also infect Peter Obituary, Bianca Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and China Achebe's graves. Similar to El-Rufai's Strategy, then we will give him the money.

Useless thieves.

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Ajibel(m): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2020
States without a coronavirus case will be counting their losses grin grin

They'll be looking at all the donations coming into Lagos with one kain eye cry

Though Lagos is at the epicenter of this virus, they have so much to gain at the end of it

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by IstandWithGod: 7:17am On Mar 30, 2020
Bubu, abeg give him his share before somebody faints here. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Salvador1: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2020
This drunker has finish Anambra state money

Now he has reduced the state to begging

Another obiano shall never be our portion in the state again

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Officialgarri: 7:18am On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:
Obiano should first get infected with Corona, he should also infect his wife and kids, then his Commissioners and Advisers. He should also infect Peter Obituary, Bianca Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and China Achebe's graves. Similar to El-Rufai's Strategy, then we will give him the money.

Useless thieves.
I clearly understand your message and I agree with your message but the manner you put it is what I disagree with.

Leave Chinua Achebe and Azikiwe out of this.

Those two men in particular contributed in one way or the other to Nigeria we are today.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by APCNig: 7:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Ajibel:
States without a coronavirus case will be counting their losses grin grin

They'll be looking at all the donations coming into Lagos with one kain eye cry

Though Lagos is at the epicenter of this virus, they have so much to gain at the end of it

Governors of those States too can go and infect their families and relatives

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:

Useless thieves.

When I see people with so much hate, I just laugh... grin grin.

It only shows depression..

17 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by KahlDrogo(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2020
Good one our dear Christian Ibo governor. I know Gandollaar will come here and start attacking the governor instead on focusing on her state Ebonyi.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by miteolu(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2020
Opportunity for some mad people to get rich
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by chatinent: 7:30am On Mar 30, 2020
As though they care for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Melezenawii: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin grin
Other states are looking at Lagos with bad eyes

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Noerection: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Ibo with dubious mind
1 billion ko 50 billion ni

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ERockson: 7:31am On Mar 30, 2020
Why can't business men and women donate to that course in Anambra state. Obiano still wants to share and loot even during pandemic

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by sebali: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Give Willi his share of the corona cake

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
He want his own part of loot cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 30, 2020
Nobody should give Obiano any money. This will show the amount of looting going on under him..

Everything to him now seems to end in looting as he has lost sight of Governance. Buhari should tear paper of such request.

When you steal alot even in pressing situations all you will be thinking is about money.

Tell me what he is sustaining...

Secondly nobody should donate a dime into that anambra state account. During fire outbreak they donated to the account and now they opened another account for donation...

What measures did he put in place first before looking for money to loot.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2020
KahlDrogo:
Good one our dear Christian Ibo governor. I know Gandollaar will come here and start attacking the governor instead on focusing on her state Ebonyi.
Hahaha grin
The poor Photoshop could only be done by a Zombie.

We Igbo mooslims are Sunni (the fiercest terrorists), we have nothing to do with zakzakyzy or whatever.

Allah be pressed!

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by fatymore(f): 7:38am On Mar 30, 2020
Are we a joke to him?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by GamalNasser: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2020
They have started

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Gandollaar(f): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2020
Obiano is mad oooo

Well I don't blame him, he wants his share of the Covik one nine loot.

If 1b is needed however, the billionaires in one local government alone can raise that without shaking.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by KahlDrogo(m): 7:55am On Mar 30, 2020
Gandollaar:
Hahaha grin
The poor Photoshop could only be done by a Zombie.

We Igbo mooslims are Sunni (the fiercest terrorists), we have nothing to do with zakzakyzy or whatever.

Allah be pressed!
Good morning my lovely sister. I missed your company yesterday. Let us go and pray. Chukwu Alahu akbar. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos) / China: We Don't Have A Police Station In Nigeria, Only Outreach Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.