Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (38010 Views)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / NBA President Says Gov Udom Paid Him N1.4bn For Legal Services -EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Eberex:
Do you think he is mumu like your President who didn't know the right time to do something?

If he needs the money to make sure the virus doesn't enter his state, then give him the money.

Your own incompetency should not be used as reference to others

keep quiet.. Even the states with the pandemic have not even demanded, na he state wey no get corona, he open he gutter mouth dey ask... It shows they are after looting the money

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by FlameZ80s(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Victorcwu:

https://punchng.com/give-me-n1bn-to-fight-covid-19-obiano-asks-buhari/
He is definitely seeing the level of loot at the hierarchy. You don't see better than him trust me
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ProWalker: 9:08am On Mar 30, 2020
Lamoooo!!! Fight covid or to buy more ogogoro ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:09am On Mar 30, 2020
APCNig:
Obiano should first get infected with Corona, he should also infect his wife and kids, then his Commissioners and Advisers. He should also infect Peter Obituary, Bianca Ojukwu, Nnamdi Azikiwe and China Achebe's graves. Similar to El-Rufai's Strategy, then we will give him the money.

Useless thieves.

Depression is real
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2020
anonimi:

Because billions have been shared to other governors.
Do you understand English
Or na you gangan get the madness?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Show me a patient of the virus in Anambra...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ProWalker: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2020
BabaO2:
Envy+covetousness

Just add igbo man and the equation will be complete
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by xpool(m): 9:11am On Mar 30, 2020
Officialgarri:

I clearly understand your message and I agree with your message but the manner you put it is what I disagree with.

Leave Chinua Achebe and Azikiwe out of this.

Those two men in particular contributed in one way or the other to Nigeria we are today.
What did chinua Achebe contribute to humanity in Nigeria?
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:
With how many reported cases in Anambra? Where are the acclaimed billionaires from Anambra to make the donation?

Then Lagos should demand for N20bn then

Radarada!

Brother, help me ask am... E-Money alone can easily sort that out na... Abi, is it only on Instagram they have the money??! grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Eberex(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
stormborn28:

keep quiet.. Even the states with the pandemic have not even demanded, na he state wey no get corona, he open he gutter mouth dey ask... It shows they are after looting the money

You are a big goat for your response.

So you believe the figures they are dishing out telling you its the number of people infected? You are an idiot.

What if 100 of Anambra indigenes are already inflected? Do you think it is possible to find that out at these moment?

Just be there talking rubbish. You only reason when you hear money.
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by IkeOnyia: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2020
Hopebringer:
This man is an idiot
Jesus Christ is merciful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by SharpJoe: 9:13am On Mar 30, 2020
Obiano is right. Other States need funds to prevent and stop the spread of the virus in their States. They need to equip hospitals. They need gears for health workers. They need sanitizers and masks for citizens.

There is need to set up testing labs and provide testing kits for large population to determine the amount of spread. Sharing money to only Lagos and Abuja is nothing short of idiocy.

With the way the virus spread in a country as large as America, it should make us concern with the possibility of a widespread of the virus.

Social distancing means nothing without testing and isolating infected ones
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2020
xpool:

What did chinua Achebe contribute to humanity in Nigeria?

You need to check your temperature.
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by diplomat058(m): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2020
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043813_img20151031182934_jpeg9e20f9096dfc108761ed3160bd879f5f
I don't know why you are just convulsing all over the thread like an epileptic patient, defending this joke of a Governor. A Governor just made a financial request from the Centre, in a Federation, without reference to any constitutional statues or incidence to back up the request and all you could do is to support his clandestine attempts to embezzle.

He even cited the industrious nature of the people as a reason, like seriously? Ogun State, the Industrial Capital of Nigeria has not even made such claims

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by dontbothermuch: 9:16am On Mar 30, 2020
Ok

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by anonimi: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
diplomat058:
I don't know why you are just convulsing all over the thread like an epileptic patient, defending this joke of a Governor. A Governor just made a financial request from the Centre, in a Federation, without reference to any constitutional statues or incidence to back up the request and all you could do is to support his clandestine attempts to embezzle.
He even cited the industrious nature of the people as a reason, like seriously? Ogun State, the Industrial Capital of Nigeria has not even made such claims

I don't particularly support him, except to highlight that SanwoOlu got N10 billion, meanwhile GTB and others have been donating the effizy things that he is posing with.
Simple logic- if SanwoOlu can ask and receive N10 billion, why can't Obiano?
Are you able to answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2020
SaintLucia:
Where are the audio billionaires in Nnenwi?

If not for this corona issues I could've taken you to nnewi to see things for yourself .....

I gat no time for someone who probably haven't even crossed ore

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by anonimi: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
stormborn28:
Show me a patient of the virus in Anambra...

You obviously have not come across the word- preparedness. Have you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Kc7: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Once upon a time when we had adults on this forum. What we have now are...
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
Eberex:

You are a big goat for your response.

So you believe the figures they are dishing out telling you its the number of people infected? You are an idiot.

What if 100 of Anambra indigenes are already inflected? Do you think it is possible to find that out at these moment?

Just be there talking rubbish. You only reason when you hear money.
you are big Malu... Yes I mean Big Cow... Nonsense

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
I tot E money is from Anambra?
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Hopebringer: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
IkeOnyia:
You mean Peter Obi is the idiot. Peter Obi is a foolish man who has told so many lies that his voice is permanently altered.
[/s]
Again as I said, you are an idiot

I don't know what Peter obi had to do with anything, or who even cares about Peter obi but you are too stupid to hold any valid counter argument because you are an imbecîle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Perfecttouchade: 9:19am On Mar 30, 2020
Awon ole jatijati ...these people are currently looting that's why this obiano too is demanding for his own share...wahala wa dey baayi o
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by anonimi: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
blowjohn:
I tot E money is from Anambra?

grin cheesy

How many millions/billions do you think the audio billionaire pays in taxes to Anambra or even Lagos?

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
diplomat058:

'He even cited the industrious nature of the people as a reason, like seriously?' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by stormborn28(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2020
anonimi:

You obviously have not come across the word- preparedness. Have you
teach me English... I believe you have not come across the word" Dubious"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by diplomat058(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2020
While the States deserve Federal intervention on this Covid-19 pandemic, I would support a direct national relief programme, anchored by the Federal Ministries of Health, Finance, Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development, with the use of States' apparatus as auxiliaries. This may go a long way in preempting the the embezzlement propensities of the various opportunists, We call Governors
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Correcto: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by diplomat058(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2020
While the States deserve Federal intervention on this Covid-19 pandemic, I would support a direct national relief programme, anchored by the Federal Ministries of Health, Finance, Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development, with the use of States' apparatus as auxiliaries. This may go a long way in preempting the embezzlement propensities of the various opportunists, We call Governors
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by anonimi: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Awon ole jatijati ...these people are currently looting that's why this obiano too is demanding for his own share...wahala wa dey baayi o

Exactly.
Looting galore under barawo bubu, the Baba Isale of corruption in the Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC rogues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by blowjohn(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
anonimi:

grin cheesy

How many millions/billions do you think the audio billionaire pays in taxes to Anambra or even Lagos?

[img]https://fatchicksings.files./2013/04/deathandtaxes.jpg[/img]

grin grin grin grin grin
But E money recently tarred a whole stretch of road and commissioned a mansion na. The road should equate to taxes.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by anonimi: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2020
stormborn28:
teach me English... I believe you have not come across the word" Dubious"

Dubiously equalising with SanwoOlu.
EOD! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012 / Kassim Afegbua Insists Babangida Authorised ‘Vote Out Buhari’ Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.