Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (38009 Views)

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 / NBA President Says Gov Udom Paid Him N1.4bn For Legal Services -EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Salatavor: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
softwerk:

Were you ever on before?
Abeg dey you lane, Igbo Fanatic

1. I meant your comment was funny and I had to stop what I was doing to laugh.
2. The way you just pick offence e be like say something deep dey pain you.
So. I understand and I will ignore your insults; Everybody hurts
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
THE SMARTEST IGBO GUY
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by softwerk(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Salatavor:

1. I meant your comment was funny and I had to stop what I was doing to laugh.
2. The way you just pick offence e be like say something deep dey pain you.
So. I understand and I will ignore your insults; Everybody hurts

You forgot to ask for my account number!
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Hopebringer: 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
IkeOnyia:
He is not looking for a friend. Just agree with facts on ground that Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi from Agulu Anambra state is a demented bastard. It is an open secret in Anambra my state.
[/s]

You are an idiot using a second account to comment grin

Such a looser grin

You want friendship and a comrade so badly ?

Useless idiot

Better go get a job

Dirty thing
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by UNITRONIX(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Working From Home Could Be Boring Without Power. Enjoy every moment with UNINTERRUPTED POWER SUPPLY.
With high quality, high efficiency, affordable and reliable SOLAR POWER SYSTEM
Click Here To Get Up To 50% Discount. http://unitronixglobal.com/Solar-Up-Nigeria.html
For free Consultation Call: 08060605162,08138881009
Offer valid while stock last
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by IkeOnyia: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You are an idiot using a second account to comment grin

Such a looser grin

Useless idiot

Better go get a job

Dirty thing
Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is a demented bastard. His foolishness is incomparable cheesy

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Hopebringer: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
IkeOnyia:
Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is a demented bastard. His foolishness is incomparable cheesy
[/s]

Useless idiot

Better go get a job

Dirty thing

Hahahahahahahaahaha

E dey pain you grin

I don't want to be the friend of a thief
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by IkeOnyia: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

Useless idiot

Better go get a job

Dirty thing

Hahahahahahahaahaha

E dey pain you grin

I don't want to be the friend of a thief
Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Arithmophobia: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Hopebringer: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
IkeOnyia:
Peter Gregory Onwuabasi Obi is a hopeless bastard. His foolishness is a burden Anambra my state cannot bear cheesycheesy. He is a demented imbeciile.
[/s]

Hahahahaha

Useless idiot

Better go get a job!! I don't want to know what your drunkard father tells you about Peter obi!! So go and die

Dirty thing

Thief
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Insectkiller: 9:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Anu Obiano didn't beg for any money from FG it was propaganda package by Southwest media house Punch newspaper.

Lolz. U too smart!
Nah typo

That one shock u: 'Anu Obiano' bah.. grin shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Jonathan’s Refusal To Blame Buhari Govt For Insecurity / 2023: I Will Tell You Who To Vote For – Wike Tells Rivers Residents / Bamanga Tukur : Boko Haram Are Fighting For Justice - May 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.