Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise (5848 Views)

We Don’t Know Why COVID-19 Have Not Been High As Predicted In Africa- Bill Gate / Corona Virus: Bill Gate Was Attacked / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by KwaraRat: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
ornicus:

Give me a link, you useless nutcase. Alternative fact dolt.

Do your own fcking research

Shey you get sense pass every person

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

Do your own fcking research

Shey you get sense pass every person

This is why you are a bunch of fools. You come around spouting conspiracy idiocy that you cannot back up. Flat earther loony grin

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by saaron(m): 12:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
A Special place in Hell will be reserved for creators of covid 19 virus. ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by KwaraRat: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
ornicus:

This is why you are a bunch of fools. You come around spouting conspiracy idiocy that you cannot back up. Flat earther loony grin

There is no problem.

Of late there have been so much shills shilling from BMC here over COVID-19.

Continue.
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

There is no problem.

Of late there have been so much shills shilling from BMC here over COVID-19.

Continue.

Show me a link . .

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by KwaraRat: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
ornicus:

Show me a link . .

If you don't know how to use google Mr Einstein, I am not going to teach you now.
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

If you don't know how to use google Mr Einstein, I am not going to teach you now.

I already have, you dolt. You are full of shit. Idiots like you are the reason innocent people get burnt alive in the market. It is top secret. I was told by a highly place cousin to a friend to a brother in bill gates office.

Idiot empowered by the internet to show case his foolery

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by KwaraRat: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
ornicus:

I already have, you dolt. You are full of shit. Idiots like you are the reason innocent people get burnt alive in the market. It is top secret. I was told by a highly place cousin to a friend to a brother in bill gates office.

Idiot empowered by the internet to show case his foolery
[/s]

I won't get into a sh!t slinging contest with you.

Go and find another way to get me banned
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by PrinceOfDark: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
helinues:
He has always been accused of some many conspiracy theories.

That's one of the challenges of being successful.. and this people won't talk about Bill Gate philanthropic part of life

Haters will definitely hate .
o love helinues but he's ignoring me
cry

i want to have sex with you Hot
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
too many theories and conspiracy on this virus outcome but one thing am sure is that by April 30th, 2020 all will be fine and we will record this trying times in history!
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by helinues: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

Mr conspirators, show us the damn link.

Is that too hard to ask?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by rusher14: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
BrutusOj:
Keep quite there and listen to rational minds. The devil gives you in the right hand and collects via the left hand. This Coronavirus ish has already exposed their evil agenda.

And who created Spabish flu in 1919

Old world order?

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by YungMillionaire: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Do not trust the following people:

Donald Trump
Bill Gates
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by YungMillionaire: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Your username fits you very well.

Go and ask the Brazilian children that his Zika carrying mosquitoes made deformed.

Only a satanist will think Evangelical Christians are dangerous and abnormal.

Evangelical Christians are evil bro. They are always supporting the slaughter of Palestinian children

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lol
This is like a page from his PR company
Do some research before you use Bill Gates vaccine that is coming to a makeshift clinic near you

Jman06:
The world should rather be grateful to Bill Gates for all his good works to humanity!

Nigerians, especially HIV patients should thank Bill and Melinda Gates foundation for subsidizing anti retroviral drugs that have helped HIV carriers stay alive, as well as other humanitarian services of the foundation!

So op, stop being ungrateful and give honor to whom it is due.

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
Yeah that nigga is shady and he definitely wants to wipe out Africans
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Princewill1(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
More like saying, Dangote trucks kill for ritual purposes.

In today's world, being ostentatiously rich is a sin, you will be accused for being the cause of every problem in the world.
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by engrchykae(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bill Gates is behind HIV.
HIV was was a brainchild of senator Henry Kissinger.
Bill Gates is the moneybag behind HIV.
The purpose is to control the population of the world,it actually worked wonders as people were restricted due to the disease though man made.
Family planning and depopulation through Washington sponsored terrorism is also part of the plan.
A woman in the Kissinger committee once said"if you can't outbreed your enemy,you kill her children"
Since the Caucasians can't outbreed Africa and Asia,they use bioweapons and CIA sponsored terrorism to cut down the population of Africa and Asia

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Bevista: 3:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Show me a link . .
The first link is the AMA session he did on Reddit. He never specifically said he would chip everyone. But he did talk about digital certificates as a confirmation for those tested and vaccinated.

Why are people worried about digital certificates? Privacy and Control.

So, why are people creating a link between chips and vaccines? The second link talks about a partnership between ID2020 and GAVI (The vaccines alliance). Just so you know, Microsoft and Gavi are sponsors of ID2020 while Gates Foundation are sponsors of GAVI. Read the article.

The third link shows exactly how the partnership discussed in link 2 is working out in Bangladesh. It talks about using vaccinations as a platform for digital identity. And this was in September 2019 (2 months before the outbreak). Read it up.
---
What you chose to believe is completely your prerogative. All I can say is that mainstream media only tells you what they want you to believe. Watch the Documentary "Hoaxed" and you'll understand what I'm talking about.
---
https://www.gatesnotes.com/Health/A-coronavirus-AMA

https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/id2020-alliance-launches-digital-id-program-with-government-of-bangladesh-and-gavi-announces-new-partners-at-annual-summit-300921926.html

1 Like

Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Inteltower: 5:57am On Apr 17, 2020

please call yourself the fool.
because those Americans commenting are connecting it all together. but fools like you will rather choose ignorance and label everything as conspiracy without doing their own digging.
Re: Covid-19- Is Bill Gate Really A Good Person? Americans Thinks Otherwise by Inteltower: 6:00am On Apr 17, 2020
I love the last American to comment.

yes Christ was saying something about our nature.
I can't believe the fools defending Bill.
as if they don't live in this world were some good deeds are done just for a greater evil purpose.
.ignorance is bad.

I won't completely judge Bill but I also won't be ignorant to the connecting dots. because as a human we must use that our brain upstairs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Trashes Tinubu At Sarkin Doya Polling Unit In Gombe State / EKSG Begins Crackdown On Unauthorized Building Structures / Fashola Demands Refund Of N16 Billion Illegal Deductions On Power By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.