Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,379 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off (22293 Views)

Fuel Scarcity Persists In Nigeria Almost One Year After Subsidy Removal / Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos / 18 Anti-Fuel Hike, Electricity Tariff Protesters Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Blakjewelry(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2020
athaboi:
so that people can tamper with the meter reading abi...you think say they no get sense
They come with temper proof. The law only allow for local content but so far I haven't seen any results. If these local companies are serious they can do it in way were you can pay part of cost of the meter while paying electricity bill
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by TeaJay6692(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
grin na God go help us for this Nigeria

CITIZENS LIVING LIKE REFUGEES

ONLY POLITIANS ARE ENJOYING NIGERIA
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Blakjewelry(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2020
qmd24:

Why not build local production and manufacturing capacity. The government should commission a company or a department in one of our higher institutions to focus on this. The technology is not rocket science.

Jobs will be created....etc
The law only allow local content and yes there are local companies producing but we can't feel the impact
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by nedekid: 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
hisexcellency34:
These are things I expect that old fox to mention in his presidential speech yesterday..if you can't give palliatives, at least don't add to their pains
Seems as if you still do not get that presido thrives in suffering. Not for him or his family, but for masses. He is a recessionists. Haven't you met people in real life that enjoy seeing people suffer?
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
Fheelzz:
grin angry

Too lazy to read abeg narrate this in one sentence grin

Get your graphics works 50% discount this corona period.

We no even know whether we go survive sef grin
They said , if u dey pay 4 light 2000 per month from February u go dey pay 8000 chikena. Weda u use light or wedant.
I no boda, I laugh in Lilongwe, I use solar since 2016

1 Like

Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by govomotors: 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Why there should be shortage of meters? Give me the contract to supply Disco meters and I can supply over 5million monthly.

Or the government should approve the sales of meters generally the same way we buy cable and transformer in the open market.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by etinosa111: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
I am waiting for bedc to come n cut me off, estimated billing is too much since last they came twice to check our house, since last year no single light total darkness, I don't know how they generate this amount when I am in total darkness, I am yet to see a single light in 2020, march 2020 no blinking, well i don't want to take laws into my hands, help to rebroadcast . Is annoying

Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by microfixsynergy(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by mechanics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
President Buhari should halt the electricity tariff hike for now, it won't be funny at this period.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Truthbites: 1:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
You mean Buhari will still go on with tarriff hike at this hard times ?

Off course
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by eneelly: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Legendguru: 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by ebixy(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
eneelly:
I never see who go force me pay more than #1800 per month.
Ignorance is not good. Go to NERC website and read what the order says by yourself, don't rely on newspaper headline and beer palour gist.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by sircomputer(m): 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't even understand their grammer.All I can hear is Sisco,disco,Sisco....etc.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Tareq1105: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
You mean Buhari will still go on with tarriff hike at this hard times ?

Can't they allow Coro to go first?

If they're not stopped, many Nigerians will suffer especially with this stay at home order.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Tareq1105: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
microfixsynergy:
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank

This is corporate begging.

But it's no different from those at the motor parks and garages except for the Android phone and data. That's the Corporate.
Re: Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off by Catagelophobia: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
Catagelophobia:
These are things I expect that old fox to mention in his presidential speech yesterday..if you can't give palliatives, at least don't add to their pains

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Adeleke Will Sack Oyetola’s Newly-Employed 12,000 Workers - PDP / Wives Of Oyo, Ebonyi & Zamfara Governors In A Group Photo / Saraki To Nigerian Youths: Turn Your Phones Into Business Tools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.