Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 (35920 Views)

Umar Dangiwa Open Letter To Buhari: Your Lopsided Appointment Will Ruin Nigeria / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses / Ezekwesili To Buhari: Your Plot To Impeach Saraki Failed, Give It Up Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by kabanayol9(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
Talk ur own speech, make e cure corona virus.
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Heliophobia: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Heliophobia:
This is not time for critics. I don't even like Buhari, but we need to join hands to fight this, so we can all survive.
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Keynesian(m): 12:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Pls help me Nairalanders, the place I work has shot down it's operation because of the Covid-19 virus outbreak.
I am finding it difficult to eat pls save a soul and God bless you.
You will not die of hunger pls
Fidelity Bank
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Nobody: 4:26am On Mar 31, 2020
desiredhome:
[s][/s]
No need arguing with an illiterate......,
You can wail till thy kingdom come, you will remain bitter and my able President will keep peppering you criminals.....
If e pain you too much go and hug the nearest transformer in your shiithole, the fact is he will still rule you till 2023 ..... continue barking
Take kia

Lol. Mumu. Classical Zombie. They present facts to him, he can't refute it, but goes on to talk about something that has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Small child still eating from Mama's pot. Ozuor grin
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by desiredhome: 5:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Meninmen:

Lol. Mumu. Classical Zombie. They present facts to him, he can't refute it, but goes on to talk about something that has nothing to do with the topic of discussion.

Small child still eating from Mama's pot. Ozuor grin
Which fact? illiterates cannot read and comprehend so I don't expect you to understand. so keep beating around the bush
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Jostoman: 5:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Sirmuel1:
This is not time for critics. I don't even like Buhari, but we need to join hands to fight this, so we can all survive.
with empty stomach abi?
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Jostoman: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
You are telling people to totally lock down without considering how they would feed and survive for the next two weeks....
Sanwo Olu telling Lagosisns to do last minute shopping like if there's any money he kept for them....
Our billionaires doing free will donations to Government instead of sharing that money to Nigerians....

Totally being locked down is not a bad idea but when you lock people down and they die of hunger tell me what you are trying to fight in truth? Covid-19 or intentionally sending people to their graves through hunger to reduce overpopulation

While we are so daft and copy the westerners with every preventive measures they take, while can't we copy the US who provided a $2 Trillion Stimulus, to give each citizen $1200 or Canada who told Landlords not to collect three months rent from citizens

Buhari the Dullard, so clueless, lifeless and unintelligent won't even think about that but rather recite words written on paper which he has been practicing for weeks so the world won't laugh at him again after calling Covid-19 Covikk 1-9 virus....

Oh Lord in this prevailing times do not abandon us!! The Nigerian Government has failed us abysmally but you can never forget not forsake your children cry cry cry
God will bless you and your family.

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2020
desiredhome:

Which fact? illiterates cannot read and comprehend so I don't expect you to understand. so keep beating around the bush

Zombie!!!. Timi's Frank statement was the beginning of all these. Go back, read his statement, come back here and tell me what he said that are not true.

I should be the one telling you to go read Frank's statement and understand. Zombie!
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Jostoman:
God will bless you and your family.

And you too bros!!!

1 Like

Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by yoyo4456: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
COVID-19: New legislation proposed to allow alternative arrangements for business meetings Read more news at slotxo
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by Franzinni: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Meninmen:

While will he not be sick to a zombie like you.

Can you fault any of his submissions? Buhari wants to continue the school feeding program. For children that are at home? He is locking down States. He doesn't know many of these states has been locked down since. Is it now his mates in other countries are addressing their citizens?

Is it not plain stupidity and wickedness for salaries not to have been paid by now? How do people survive? Elsewhere, government are giving out free monies to their citizens or at least paying salaries early, yet this stupid administration will wait till April to start paying March salary.
bros this thing you wrote is just friendly fire ...haba ... You no taya for buhari pass me o ... The zombies are on the other side of the field turn your gun that way please .
Re: Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 by OsewaBoy: 5:43am On Apr 01, 2020
[s]
KahlDrogo:
cool
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesting Lagos Driver Sets Self Ablaze, Dies Over Impounded Bus / 2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Update On Awka Millennium City Projects That Started October Last Year (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.