Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help (5383 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

Take them to a motherless babies home where they can be adopted legally. A good home would be found for them, together especially as they are still babies.
Good luck and may God bless them

You obviously do not have kids. You don't know what it is like to have offspring that came from you. That is why you can open your mouth and tell him to give them up for adoption.

So because he is going through difficult times, the best option is to give them up?

3 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 2:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

You obviously do not have kids. You don't know what it is like to have offspring that came from you. That is why you can open your mouth and tell him to give them up for adoption.

So because he is going through difficult times, the best option is to give them up?

You are being a retard now.
Some of you will just come and speak nonsense towards people you know nothing about, just because you managed to have one pikin, we no go hear word again.
I'm very sure I finished having all my kids while you were still in primary school.
Don't ever quote me again.
Alábòdó

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

Some of you will just come and speak nonsense towards people you know nothing about, just because you managed to have one pikin, we no go hear word again.
I'm very sure I finished having all my kids while you were still in primary school.
Alábòdó

So have you considered giving up those your children that you had while I was in primary school for adoption? Did they grow up in an orphanage?

Sorry. You don't tell me who to quote. You don't have to respond.

4 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

So have you considered giving up those your children that you had while I was in primary school for adoption? Did they grow up in an orphanage?

Sorry. You don't tell me who to quote. You don't have to respond.

You really are talking stupidly now. You need to do better btw.
It's not enough to just open yansh and be popping out kids. Any re.tard can do that.
I never considered giving up my children because I've never had any financial constraints looking after them.
I earn well my dear, well enough
If I need to earn more, I can easily do that too.
I think you should be more worried about your own child.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

You really are talking stupidly now. You need to do better btw.
It's not enough to just open yansh and be popping out kids. Any re.tard can do that.
I never considered giving up my children because I've never had any financial constraints looking after them.
I earn well my dear, well enough
If I need to earn more, I can easily do that too.
I think you should be more worried about your own child.

So why would your first advice to someone be to give up his children for adoption? Because you have been lucky to earn well and have NEVER had financial difficulty.

Therefore you don't have empathy when it comes to those who have been in financial difficulty so much so that you can advice a father who lost his wife to give up his children for adoption.

Since you don't know what it means to have financial difficulty as you have been privileged all the while, why comment when you cannot empathize?

Is it an advice you would give your brother? Let me guess...he also earns very well and has never been in financial difficulty.

Or is your advice only for people who don't earn well like you? Since they don't have money like you, let them go to an orphanage and keep the children there?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by amanda2013(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

So why would your first advice to someone be to give up his children for adoption? Because you have been lucky to earn well and have NEVER had financial difficulty.

Therefore you don't have empathy when it comes to those who have been in financial difficulty so much so that you can advice a father who lost his wife to give up his children for adoption.

Since you don't know what it means to have financial difficulty as you have been privileged all the while, why comment when you cannot empathize?

Is it an advice you would give your brother? Let me guess...he also earns very well and has never been in financial difficulty.

Or is your advice only for people who don't earn well like you? Since they don't have money like you, let them go to an orphanage and keep the children there?

My dear save your energy cause she will never understand since she has never ever experienced financial difficulty.

3 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 4:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

she actually thinks she gave a genius advice. you can imagine the level of heartlessness. A 21year old beautiful woman lost her life for those kids and their father should give them out because he doesn't have the kind of money she thinks she has.
I actually used to have respect for her.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

There's nothing wrong in putting children up for adoption if you cannot properly care for them
Provided it will give them a better life.
Asking OP to consider adoption doesnt mean I don't empathise with his challenges raising up 2 babies on his own.
It's not only financial constraints that makes a parent give up their children for adoption by the way, but it's a good enough reason to do so.
Ill health in the parent could be another reason.
There are so many other reasons that may make it suitable for a child to be put in a home where they can be looked after properly.
I have just given a suggestion to the OP who brought up his matter on here.
You on the other hand are trying to compare my situation with the OPs, which is a bit slow of you. OPs main problem is the finances. That is not my own situation, so you cannot ask me to do same.
Why you look down on adoption is really your own cup of tea and not mine. It's an option anyone can choose to take.
I just let the OP know of that option, and it can be considered if he wants to.
I'm not cajoling him to, I didn't even quote the OP. But it's an option he can decide to consider.
Or perhaps go on Twitter as advised by someone else.
You on the other hand haven't given any advice to the OP. You've not even tried to donate for the children, at the very least.
You haven't even made any suggestions at all that can have any impact on OP and his children's situation.
Please, ever so kindly leave my suggestion and make your own.
I said what I said
Btw, why are you so pained about my financial situation? Wetin concern you with that?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by PureGoldh(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
justnock:

I am ashamed of you, sir. Using your twin babies to beg on social media. Their mother would be turning in her grave, right now.
Able bodied man like you, should be able to cater for the needs of these babies. It's not like they are orphans or you are physically challenged.
Advertising your babies here like they are puppies, is a breach of their fundamental rights.

You are on point but truth be told... people will not believe his story if he didn't add those pictures.

Only God knows the truth... People in Aba that want to help can go verify all that he said...if True... kindly come back here and tell us so that others can follow suite in helping the children.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by PureGoldh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
justnock:

Go on Twitter and hit up @DonJazzy. He is so generous, these days. His giveways are amazing. Hope you get lucky.

OP kindly do this stuff....I pray he get to see ur post...Don jazzy is very generous
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 5:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
eyinjuege:

There's nothing wrong in putting children up for adoption if you cannot properly care for them
Provided it will give them a better life.
Asking OP to consider adoption doesnt mean I don't empathise with his challenges raising up 2 babies on his own.
It's not only financial constraints that makes a parent give up their children for adoption by the way, but it's a good enough reason to do so.
Ill health in the parent could be another reason.
There are so many other reasons that may make it suitable for a child to be put in a home where they can be looked after properly.
I have just given a suggestion to the OP who brought up his matter on here.
You on the other hand are trying to compare my situation with the OPs, which is a bit slow of you. OPs main problem is the finances. That is not my own situation, so you cannot ask me to do same.
Why you look down on adoption is really your own cup of tea and not mine. It's an option anyone can choose to take.
I just let the OP know of that option, and it can be considered if he wants to.
I'm not cajoling him to, I didn't even quote the OP. But it's an option he can decide to consider.
Or perhaps go on Twitter as advised by someone else.
You on the other hand haven't given any advice to the OP. You've not even tried to donate for the children, at the very least.
You haven't even made any suggestions at all that can have any impact on OP and his children's situation.
Please, ever so kindly leave my suggestion and make your own.
I said what I said
Btw, why are you so pained about my financial situation? Wetin concern you with that?

Look down on adoption? Is that the first option you always give to people around you if they are incapacitated, financially down, etc?

Your driver, mechanic, carpenter complains about how difficult it is to fend for his kids after he lost his wife and you tell him to send them to a motherless baby's home, right?

I have intentionally not responded to your shades and insults because I have seen from your other comments that you are skilled at verbal abuse even supplying them in the official language of abuse.

Please learn how to advise people with wisdom and discretion especially when you have no idea what it means to be in that situation

8 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
viettastitches:
she actually thinks she gave a genius advice. you can imagine the level of heartlessness. A 21year old beautiful woman lost her life for those kids and their father should give them out because he doesn't have the kind of money she thinks she has.

The truth is that the OP's story could be fake. But the fact that someone who claims to have children will be quick to suggest sending them to a motherless babies home is just heartless.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

Look down on adoption? Is that the first option you always give to people around you if they are incapacitated, financially down, etc?

Your driver, mechanic, carpenter complains about how difficult it is to fend for his kids after he lost his wife and you tell him to send them to a motherless baby's home, right?

I have intentionally not responded to your shades and insults because I have seen from your other comments that you are skilled at verbal abuse even supplying them in the official language of abuse.

Please learn how to advise people with wisdom and discretion especially when you have no idea what it means to be in that situation

I said what I said.
Yes. It's me again.
I'm happy you know that I know how to throw shades and give appropriate clap backs to your types.
So it's good as you respected yourself and didn't pass your boundaries.
What exactly are you, to tell me what suggestion to give first to anyone on here?
You even had the audacity to tell me it's because I don't have children of my own, as if you know me.
Chai, I can only imagine how you use your daughter to throw subs at other women looking for the fruit of the womb.
Anyway, my advice to you is that:-
1. learn to mind your own business, so that you will live longer
2. learn to avoid my posts, so you live longer

ImaIma1:

The truth is that the OP's story could be fake. But the fact that someone who claims to have children will be quick to suggest sending them to a motherless babies home is just heartless.

Please, in your heartfulness, kindly donate to the OP's cause.
Put your money where your mouth is.
I don't really want to come hard on you, so I will remain civil with you for now.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
viettastitches:

Keep your bloody respect.
Who your respect epp?
Can you imagine?
Your pity party will not change anything, or the challenges those children are facing.
They're barely a year old and its already a challenge to get pampers and cerelac, as if there are no other options.
Try donate money for their dad, you no fit do that one.
Give suggestion for them to get the cerelac, you no fit.
Please, how have you helped these children?
At least I gave a practical suggestion so they can have proper care, someone up there also gave a suggestion to go and beg donjazzy on Twitter.
Another practical suggestion, even though not long term.
Why not just give yours too?
You should be able to think of something, surely?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 8:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

I said what I said.
Yes. It's me again.
I'm happy you know that I know how to throw shades and give appropriate clap backs to your types.
So it's good as you respected yourself and didn't pass your boundaries.
What exactly are you, to tell me what suggestion to give first to anyone on here?
You even had the audacity to tell me it's because I don't have children of my own, as if you know me.
Chai, I can only imagine how you use your daughter to throw subs at other women looking for the fruit of the womb.
Anyway, my advice to you is that:-
1. learn to mind your own business, so that you will live longer
2. learn to avoid my posts, so you live longer

Please, in your heartfulness, kindly donate to the OP's cause.
Put your money where your mouth is.
I don't really want to come hard on you, so I will remain civil with you for now.

Respect myself? grin

If I insult you, you will deactivate.

You think I will be saying slowpoke or those meaningless Yoruba words you were throwing around loosely.

If you don't come hard on me, it's for your own good. I don't do "you are mad, you are stupid". You will be sorry.

Take your privileged self to where you matter
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 8:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

Respect myself? grin

If I insult you, you will deactivate.

You think I will be saying slowpoke or those meaningless Yoruba works you were throwing around loosely.

If you don't come hard on me, it's for your own good. I don't do "you are mad, you are stupid".

Take your privileged self to where you matter

You have been warned

That's all I will say for now.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

You have been warned

That's all I will say for now.

Warning not accepted.

Do your worst. Show yourself. Don't run away.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 8:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

Keep your bloody respect.
Who your respect epp?
Can you imagine?
Your pity party will not change anything, or the challenges those children are facing.
They're barely a year old and its already a challenge to get pampers and cerelac, as if there are no other options.
Try donate money for their dad, you no fit do that one.
Give suggestion for them to get the cerelac, you no fit.
Please, how have you helped these children?
At least I gave a practical suggestion so they can have proper care, someone up there also gave a suggestion to go and beg donjazzy on Twitter.
Another practical suggestion, even though not long term.
Why not just give yours too?
You should be able to think of something, surely?
Hehehehe, did they ban the almighty from commenting with her privileged account. I gave him an advice that doesn't include sending off his kids like pet cats. why do you feel the need to always defend your thrashy advice.

2 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
viettastitches:
Hehehehe, did they ban the almighty from commenting with her privileged account. I gave him an advice that doesn't include sending off his kids like pet cats. why do you feel the need to always defend your thrashy advice.

Chief NL
The Commander In Chief of NL.
What a great achievement
It will do you good to face your business.
Like I mentioned earlier, your respect means zilch, nothing.
Infact, I barf at the thought
This conversation is over for now
I have better things to do tonight
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Mizwisdom(f): 9:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

They might live a better life if adopted. I don't think he meant harm by advising him to give them to an orphanage, they have already lost a mother, the Father is struggling, do you think he can afford sending them to top schools home and away? but they might get that chance through adoption. I think that's why he threw in the suggestion. We are always so emotional, throwing words up and down, it's better for them to be in a comfortable home than to be eating from hand to mouth. OP will still marry again, the woman will have her own kids then start maltreating these beauties.

2 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ImaIma1(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mizwisdom:

They might live a better life if adopted. I don't think he meant harm by advising him to give them to an orphanage, they have already lost a mother, the Father is struggling, do you think he can afford sending them to top schools home and away? but they might get that chance through adoption. I think that's why he threw in the suggestion. We are always so emotional, throwing words up and down, it's better for them to be in a comfortable home than to be eating from hand to mouth. OP will still marry again, the woman will have her own kids then start maltreating these beauties.

People go through difficult situations. The first option shouldn't be advising adoption. Have you advised anyone you know who has complained about finance to give up their children? Is it a wise advice to give?

Let the parents come up with that suggestion themselves. Not everyone will go to top schools. Are all the children who went to top schools successful? Many that went to public schools are doing well for themselves.

Advising someone to go and drop their children at an orphanage is not wise. What happened to dropping them with their grandma for sometime while he puts himself together

5 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ambient: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
People will just give stupid advice,a man came for help because he has exhausted his money because of bad event happening simultaneously and the first advice someone would give him is to send his kids to an orphanage, this world is really evil.
Pls have anyone verify his story? I dont want my money to go to a scammer biko
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by travelland(f): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
ambient:
People will just give stupid advice,a man came for help because he has exhausted his money because of bad event happening simultaneously and the first advice someone would give him is to send his kids to an orphanage, this world is really evil.
Pls have anyone verify his story? I dont want my money to go to a scammer biko

What is wrong with this advice, are you better than people who were adopted?
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by obisite: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sometimes I wonder how people think, reason.. Before giving anyone advice.. One needs to imagine being in that shoe and think reasonable what best decision can one take..

That kids can just he the only consolation he gat to have around to be strong...

No matter how good the orphanage is taking care of a child.. A sincere parent won't have their mind at rest.

If soliciting for help will get him helper.. He will definitely get helper from God!!

How I wish he has a twitter handle...
I'm definitely sure, within weeks, his story will be in appreciation...

May help locate you IJN.. AMEN
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Catchfirez: 6:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
ezugegere:

Some people are just heartless

Leave the idiot.. common sense them no get.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Catchfirez: 6:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
eyinjuege:

Alábòdó

Mr Man shut up if you don't know what to say, adoption is not normal Africa practice. If you don't know what to say, abeg let's hear word. I know your type. No blame you sha. Na because you are lucky and the OP is unfortunate to be in the position he is. Some people are just sick in the End. I wish say I fit meet you face to face make I mend your useless hand wey you take dey type for this forum.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ambient: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2020
travelland:

What is wrong with this advice, are you better than people who were adopted?

Did you read well? Where did i say i am better than adopted kids? Whenever you hit a bump in the road i hope you line your kids straight to the adoption center.from ophanage una done enter adoption soon una go enter human trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Bigblessed: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Number not going through, why?
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2020
Catchfirez:

Mr Man shut up if you don't know what to say, adoption is not normal Africa practice. If you don't know what to say, abeg let's hear word. I know your type. No blame you sha. Na because you are lucky and the OP is unfortunate to be in the position he is. Some people are just sick in the End. I wish say I fit meet you face to face make I mend your useless hand wey you take dey type for this forum.

Shut you filthy mouth.
Nobody is the cause of your frustrations.
Who your normal African practice epp?
Where has it led you so far?
If I see you face to face, you will never see the light of day again. I will deconstruct that your useless brain you're using to even think rubbish
Nonsense
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Podakejol: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

Shut you filthy mouth.
If I see you face to face, you will never see the light of day again. I will deconstruct that your useless brain you're using to even think rubbish
Nonsense
Shut up. Look how you’re talking to a man. A real man for that matter. Just shut up already and lock up. Big head eyinjuege. Behave like the old woman you are
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2020
Podakejol:

Shut up. Look how you’re talking to a man. A real man for that matter. Just shut up already and lock up. Big head eyinjuege. Behave like the old woman you are

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
I'm not responsible for the bad luck following you around.
Don't throw an embolus on top my matter o, because na morgue straight.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Catchfirez: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

Shut you filthy mouth.
Nonsense

As you old reach with Kids. Common sense you no get. I know your type. You stingy and greedy even with words. You expect make a good working brain will ever say what you wrote up there. I can only imagine what kind of a mother are you. You are very useless and no go better for person wey turn you this way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Relaxation Spot/ Recreational Center In Ijebu Area? / How Some Wives Are Continually Raped But Can't Speak Up / Your Career Or Home: Which Comes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.