Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help (5378 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
Catchfirez:

As you old reach with Kids. Common sense you no get. I know your type. You stingy and greedy even with words. You expect make a good working brain will ever say what you wrote up there. I can only imagine what kind of a mother are you. You are very useless and no go better for person wey turn you this way.

Wasteman
Your destiny has already being used up by your village people .
You berra go and beg them to release am for you
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Podakejol: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

I'm not responsible for your frustrations.
I'm not responsible for the bad luck following you around.
Don't throw an embolus on top my matter o, because na morgue straight.
You’re an old woman. Don’t make me slap you okay. I’m only respecting you because you’re old woman
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by bestmutiu2019(m): 6:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
adoption Kwa, That should be the last thing to do, orphanage homes in Nigeria is another story,wish I could help

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 6:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Podakejol:

You’re an old woman. Don’t make me slap you okay. I’m only respecting you because you’re old woman

Yass.
Thank God say I don live life.
Unapologetically too...
Even if Corona comes at anytime, I am one of those that can say they lived and left a legacy.
How 'bout you?
Have you just lived the life of Solomon Grundy?

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Podakejol: 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

Yass.
Thank God say I don live life.
Unapologetically too...
Even if Corona comes at anytime, I am one of those that can say they lived and left a legacy.
How 'bout you?
Have you just lived the life of Solomon Grundy?
Go and sleep big head. God save you i love you
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ibadiaran19: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Podakejol:

Go and sleep big head. God save you i love you

See ya head like crayfish own
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Podakejol: 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ibadiaran19:

See ya head like crayfish own
Your head wey be like sebe own.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Efechy(m): 8:20am On Apr 09, 2020
please I only asked 4 help bt no one has cared 2 verify my story if true or scam, pls stop d fighting it can't help my kids in any way.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by meetme01: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2020
eyinjuege:

Adoption is not a form of punishment for anybody, so stop seeing it that way.
It may be better for the children to be adopted through the right channel and receive better care, if their father is struggling so much to even feed them
There is nothing wrong with adoption, so stop with the pity party.
There are certain decisions you take in the best interest of your children, and this may just be one of such.
It's people like you that make baby factories a thing, while looking down on adoption.

Explain the term adoption. I want to understand the context you are using before I respond.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by delishpot: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2020
pacino26:
A man needs his time and focus to go out there and make money. Someone made mention of widows left with kids to carter for. I am not amused but it is easier for such widow to gain sympathy and help than this young man here. Already most of you are doubting his story all because he is a man

A man with two infant daughters? Menh that's a confused state I wouldn't want to be in. Unless his family is well to do to offer some level of foster care, he can't do jack.

Help a father if you can, verify his story if you want to but don't call him a weakling.

The Nigeria that I know, widows don't gain more sympathy than widowers. If anything naija men expect widows to give their bodies in exchange for charity, women don't like widows hanging around their homes esp if they are married. Families more often than not don't support their widowed sister and daughter inlaws.
Widows struggle too, don't make it look like widows lives are easy in Nigeria. Even orphans šef get treated like dogs by many who should love them.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by spoton16: 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lool, you guys just like to come online and exchange words, its so funny. Some things are meant to be ignored.
This guy has come online to seek for help and he has added pics, phone no, and house address.
It depends on you believing if he is a scammer or not. If he is then na him sabi. But for me, everything we do, we do for God and also because we are capable of rendering help to each other. Me i have done the little i can (@op, pls accept the little i sent) and if you also want to help, then help. Its not easy coming online to beg. Since i read the story of this Tankunland guy yesterday, i promised myself i would always help in anyway i can even if its to pray for the person. https://www.nairaland.com/5780636/lost-job-girlfriend-dumped-me.
Guys, pple are really suffering coupled with the fact that there is a pandemic and business activities are on hold due to the lockdown.
Baba abeg do everything legally possible in your power to make sure your kids don't suffer.
God bless.

4 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Efechy(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=spoton16 post=88256248]Lool, you guys just like to come online and exchange words, its so funny. Some things are meant to be ignored.
This guy has come online to seek for help and he has added pics, phone no, and house address.
It depends on you believing if he is a scammer or not. If he is then na him sabi. But for me, everything we do, we do for God and also because we are capable of rendering help to each other. Me i have done the little i can (@op, pls accept the little i sent) and if you also want to help, then help. Its not easy coming online to beg. Since i read the story of this Tankunland guy yesterday, i promised myself i would always help in anyway i can even if its to pray for the person.
Guys, pple are really suffering coupled with the fact that there is a pandemic and business activities are on hold due to the lockdown.
Baba abeg do everything legally possible in your power to make sure your kids don't suffer. May God bless u bro i got d alert. Thanks again.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by esoorita: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2020
spoton16:
Lool, you guys just like to come online and exchange words, its so funny. Some things are meant to be ignored.
It depends on you believing if he is a scammer or not. If he is then na him sabi. But for me, everything we do, we do for God and also because we are capable of rendering help to each other. Me i have done the little i can (@op, pls accept the little i sent) and if you also want to help, then help. Its not easy coming online to beg. Since i read the story of this Tankunland guy yesterday, i promised myself i would always help in anyway i can even if its to pray for the person. https://www.nairaland.com/5780636/lost-job-girlfriend-dumped-me.
Baba abeg do everything legally possible in your power to make sure your kids don't suffer.
God bless.

Thank you for your logical and reasonable contribution. I'm always appalled by the attitude of we Nigerians and indeed the black race towards each other. A young man who has just lost his wife who left behind two kids who are twins for that matter is asking for help on this forum and it's unbelievable that instead of addressing the reason why he's asking for help, he was being insulted and accused of being a scammer and a lazy man who doesn't want to earn a living to provide for his kids. Like the gentleman above me as reiterated, it is better you ignore the post if you are not willing to help rather than having a go at the poor guy. I have a firm believe that 'nobody takes pride in begging for something' If it is up to the person begging for something to make a choice, I'm sure that he or she would rather be in a position to give to others rather than begging.
Life can be very unfair to an individual and every person insulting and deriding the young man should pray that may the good Lord never let them experience terrible hardship in life. If you okay today, it doesn't mean you'll be okay for life. If you are eating and your tummy if full up today, it doesn't mean that you should take it for granted that it's your birthright. I live in one of the advanced countries of the world. If what happened to this guy happens here, the social services and charities would support him robustly financially and he won't have any reason to beg individuals for assistance. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as social service or reputable charities in Nigeria so anybody that experience the tragedy this young man did is on his own. I'm very sure that if he comes from the same family with Innosson, Iwuayawun, Obi,Ezenwa etc there won't be any need for him to come to Nairaland to beg for assistance.
I'm appealing to people who are trying to outdo one another in chastising the young man to desist from doing so. If you don't want to help him please don't hurt him with your vituperations. There's an adage in my area that says 'Today is different to tomorrow that is why the native doctor consults with the oracle everyday'. There's another adage that says 'He whose life is treating well should not refer to he who is suffering as a nonentity' because life can throw anything at anybody. No one is insulated from the travails of life.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Efechy(m): 11:37am On Apr 14, 2020
promise ndidi nwachukwu 0780290161 access bank
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by esoorita: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Efechy:
promise ndidi nwachukwu 0780290161 access bank
You'll receive an alert.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Efechy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
esoorita:

You'll receive an alert.
please u people should help me and thank Mr Esoorita 4 his contribution, concern ,care and fatherly understanding. after he said i should recieve alert i called my mum and she said she got an alert because my late wife's line is in her phone. May the almight God bless u abundantly,protect u, guide u and ur family . I will always put u in my prayers as long as I live.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by fannybaby(f): 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2021
Efechy:
please u people should help me and thank Mr Esoorita 4 his contribution, concern ,care and fatherly understanding. after he said i should recieve alert i called my mum and she said she got an alert because my late wife's line is in her phone. May the almight God bless u abundantly,protect u, guide u and ur family . I will always put u in my prayers as long as I live.

So happy you have gotten the help you need cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Trust My Wife Anymore / Meet The 26-year-old Lady Who Married A 74-year-old Nigerian Billionaire. Photos / Type Your Christmas Wish Here, You Might Get Lucky.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.