Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Motherless Twin Girls Need Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherless Twin Girls Need Help (5372 Views)

Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls? / Names For Twin Girls / My Twin Girls Often Kiss Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by tenmariner: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Op. I feel sorry for your troubles. Pls if u know someone who is active on twitter and u trust will not sabotage your cliams, its better u go on twitter as there are lot of organizations and individuals who will genuinely help
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Such beautiful babies cry
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by farady(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
In as much as I want to believe this story, I think coming out to NL is just too soon - 2 weeks after he lost his lovely wife. So I ask; what happened to his immediate family, friends and his church. Yes, he must belong to a church.

These category of groups should be able to sustain these babies (no matter how bad) for at least one to two years, assuming he has no job.

I'm trying to choose my words carefully though, but it's somewhat irresponsible of him to expose these babies like this. E never reach that level. Cause someone might be tempted to ask, " so young man what have you done or be doing"

Oga, please take down those pictures and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by faithfull18(f): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
farady:
In as much as I want to believe this story, I think coming out to NL is just too soon - 2 weeks after he lost his lovely wife. So I ask; what happened to his immediate family, friends and his church. Yes, he must belong to a church.

These category of groups should be able to sustain these babies (no matter how bad) for at least one to two years, assuming he has no job.

I'm trying to choose my words carefully though, but it's somewhat irresponsible of him to expose these babies like this. E never reach that level. Cause someone might be tempted to ask, " so young man what have you done or be doing"

From the obituary he posted, his wife was buried September 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by faithfull18(f): 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
farady:

From the obituary he posted, his wife was buried September 2019...
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Efechy:
broda dia my kids i said ani proof you need ill gv u or u need 2 see d kids mothers burial video? or d kids demselves . My fb name is Emma Efe go 2 my timeline july 2 september last year den u'll kw if am a criminal or not.

Take them to a motherless babies home where they can be adopted legally. A good home would be found for them, together especially as they are still babies.
Good luck and may God bless them

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by ezugegere(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
eyinjuege:

Take them to a motherless babies home where they can be adopted legally. A good home would be found for them, together especially as they are still babies.

Some people are just heartless

2 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

Na wa for this your advice o. so he doesn't deserve his kids because he is going through hard times.

2 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2020
viettastitches:
Na wa for this your advice o. so he doesn't deserve his kids because he is going through hard times.

Adoption is not a form of punishment for anybody, so stop seeing it that way.
It may be better for the children to be adopted through the right channel and receive better care, if their father is struggling so much to even feed them
There is nothing wrong with adoption, so stop with the pity party.
There are certain decisions you take in the best interest of your children, and this may just be one of such.
It's people like you that make baby factories a thing, while looking down on adoption.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 11:23am On Apr 01, 2020
ezugegere:

Some people are just heartless

What's heartless about providing a stable home for children who will likely starve and be denied many opportunities?
You're the heartless one.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2020
Why do many Nigerians see formal adoption as a bad thing though?
Is it that you're looking down on adoption or what?
It's only in baby factories you will see some kind of evil support, but a legal adoption where the children can be monitored to see if they're faring well where they are, is frowned on. Some even call me wicked for suggesting that.
You dey mad ni?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2020
eyinjuege:

Adoption is not a form of punishment for anybody, so stop seeing it that way.
It may be better for the children to be adopted through the right channel and receive better care, if their father is struggling so much to even feed them
There is nothing wrong with adoption, so stop with the pity party.
There are certain decisions you take in the best interest of your children, and this may just be one of such.
It's people like you that make baby factories a thing, while looking down on adoption.
Baby factory is human trafficking and so it is rather disgusting to think about.
His wife died living only this kids for him,and he has made it clear that he doesn't want to give them out, so please if you can't help,face your perfect life and don't make things worse for him with your words.
Op you Kwanu, have a little pride as a man and train your kids from the little you have without begging. if you can't afford golden morn( they are still too young for it self), give them pap. take them to your mom or your wife's mom and go and hustle so you can send money for their upkeep.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by AquariusRising: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
eyinjuege:
Why do many Nigerians see formal adoption as a bad thing though?
Is it that you're looking down on adoption or what?
It's only in baby factories you will see some kind of evil support, but a legal adoption where the children can be monitored to see if they're faring well where they are, is frowned on. Some even call me wicked for suggesting that.
You dey mad ni?

There is nothing wrong with adoption. It is the way you said it that incites feelings of hurt.

Even in developed countries, the government would rather give welfare to family, including food stamps and grocery slips than to take the kids from them, as long as the parent is mentally and emotionally capable and the kids are in no danger of neglect or abuse.

When parents are unavailable or unfit, social services would rather place the kids with a blood relative or a foster family, such that when the parents become fit, they can have their child(ren) back in their own care.

Kids are always best with their own parents, adoption is a last resort. In this OPs case, he just needs financial assistance. He is broke and grieving and those babies are all that's left of his wife.

5 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by craleonic: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2020
Efechy:
broda dia my kids i said ani proof you need ill gv u or u need 2 see d kids mothers burial video? or d kids demselves . My fb name is Emma Efe go 2 my timeline july 2 september last year den u'll kw if am a criminal or not.

Your facebook name is hard to find. Post the link to your profile.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by vilight(f): 9:18am On Apr 03, 2020
viettastitches:
ma, how ya doin and d kids. I miss ur update. I know u are a strong woman
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 9:27am On Apr 03, 2020
viettastitches:
Baby factory is human trafficking and so it is rather disgusting to think about.
His wife died living only this kids for him,and he has made it clear that he doesn't want to give them out, so please if you can't help,face your perfect life and don't make things worse for him with your words.
Op you Kwanu, have a little pride as a man and train your kids from the little you have without begging. if you can't afford golden morn( they are still too young for it self), give them pap. take them to your mom or your wife's mom and go and hustle so you can send money for their upkeep.

You with the imperfect life, why don't you help him with your actions?
He has dropped his account number for you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by eyinjuege: 9:34am On Apr 03, 2020
AquariusRising:

There is nothing wrong with adoption. It is the way you said it that incites feelings of hurt.

Even in developed countries, the government would rather give welfare to family, including food stamps and grocery slips than to take the kids from them, as long as the parent is mentally and emotionally capable and the kids are in no danger of neglect or abuse.

When parents are unavailable or unfit, social services would rather place the kids with a blood relative or a foster family, such that when the parents become fit, they can have their child(ren) back in their own care.

Kids are always best with their own parents, adoption is a last resort. In this OPs case, he just needs financial assistance. He is broke and grieving and those babies are all that's left of his wife.

Is it in the best interests of those children to stay where they will starve?
OP hasn't asked for a better paying job or what to do to improve his financial situation.
He hasn't asked for people to patronize his tailoring business or even anything long term that can take care of his family (unless you see begging as a long term solution)
I have just suggested adoption, as there is likely to be no family ready/capable to take in the children and look after them, otherwise OP would probably have been helped by them/ his family a long time ago.
Suggesting adoption doesn't make me wicked or mean.
Many children abroad are given up for adoption simply because the parents cannot afford to have a child, and want the best for their child. It's not because the parents are wicked, and most wish they had the capacity to look after their kids
We're not talking about looked after children here, taken away from their parents for neglect or abuse.
There are various answers to same question, and you just choose the right answer for your own circumstance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2020
vilight:
ma, how ya doin and d kids. I miss ur update. I know u are a strong woman
Thank you dear. we are very fine. I appreciate you checking up on me. hope you are fine.
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by viettastitches(f): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2020
eyinjuege:

You with the imperfect life, why don't you help him with your actions? He has dropped his account number for you.
abeg swerve jare
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by yeyeosoronga: 10:05am On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by crackkhaus: 10:12am On Apr 03, 2020
This is too funny.

He should donate his babies to a motherless babies home. Lol..
I read some things here though.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Catchfirez: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2020
justnock:

Go on Twitter and hit up @DonJazzy. He is so generous, these days. His giveways are amazing. Hope you get lucky.

Shut up, you no get help to render but you can accuse him of being a scam. I know people like you. I pray you meet yours in front.

1 Like

Re: Motherless Twin Girls Need Help by Nobody: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2020
Catchfirez:

Shut up, you no get help to render but you can accuse him of being a scam. I know people like you. I pray you meet yours in front.
LOL I never said he was a scam. Are you hungry?
You sound like someone that hasn't eaten for the past 4days.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women: Do You Guys Still Want And Enjoy Sex When Ur Pregnant? / The Blessing Of Coming From A Broken Home / Birthday Present For My 60 Year Old Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.