Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Three Government Workers On Salary Scale Need Business Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Three Government Workers On Salary Scale Need Business Loan (623 Views)

Please I Need Business Ideas For A Student In 2024 / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! / Need Business Idea with 300k start up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Three Government Workers On Salary Scale Need Business Loan by diksa: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Is there anyone who can connect me and 2 of my friends to obtain loan from any money lender as a loan. We have approached our banks but denied us the loan and we need the fund to start farm business and the time is now as the rain is about to fall.

My friend and I are on salary scale of above N80,000 and the third person is above N45,000. Due to salary problem in the country, they usually pay 50% - 80% on monthly basis.

We are requesting N700,000 in total to be paid back in 12 months period as follows;
1. The first person need N250,000
2. The second person need N250,000
3. The third person need N200,000

We will provide all the necessary documents requires for the loan. If you are a scammer don't just show up here please.

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A Business Without Capital / Transformers For Sale In Nigeria/abuja / Don't Quit Your Job: The Secrets They Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.