Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (40363 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ponziponzi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
kelvindj98:

Your family will die, idiot.

Lol, Nigerians and denying reality. Italy, USA, Spain and the UK were all in our shoe at a point, they all denied and we can see where they are now.

Nigeria is just a few weeks behind the likes of Italy. Be prepared!
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by SweetCunt97(f): 4:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
chocboi78:
then y come to nigeria in the 1st place
work work work... You forgetting there's embassies, ngos, council they man in different countries
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by idonhammer: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nothing,they know that 98% of Nigerians can survive covid even without treatment but white people will not .

Oluneutral:
Seems there are some things these advanced countries are seeing that aren't disclosed to us yet.

Hope they don't know some things about Nigeria that we Nigerians are not knowing yet.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by chaloskyx: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigerian Govt should cancel all visas so that we can start from scratch and monitor people that come into our country and make money off this but no they wont think like that

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
What we don’t know about this lockdown is that people won’t die of hunger. Lagos is not like yankee where you have to go to the mall to get everything. We have minimarts/shops in almost every street, especially mainland. We go survive. And I don’t think this virus will spread so badly here. How many people dey travel? How many people receive relatives at the airports? And this isn’t the festive seasons where many people return home. Stay calm folks, we are fine.

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by idonhammer: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nothing,they know that 98% of Nigerians can survive covid even without treatment but white people cannot .

Oluneutral:
Seems there are some things these advanced countries are seeing that aren't disclosed to us yet.

Hope they don't know some things about Nigeria that we Nigerians are not knowing yet.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lilyheaven: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
nwakgr8:
First it was Israelis, now Germans.
Is there no Corona in Germany?
I think they know more than we don't know.
They are just afraid, they believe we are poor and we can't handle the situation, but the truth is that, since malaria never kill us finish, Coro will not, they can go to their country, Nigerians will come out of it , even stronger

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by lilyheaven: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin grin
You are right, some won't even know they had the virus.
idonhammer:
Nothing,they know that 98% of Nigerians can survive covid even without treatment but white people cannot .

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by able20(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oluneutral:

You people worry too much.
Germany and other developed countries have picked up their stranded citizens from different countries,

Normally, this is what every responsibile government should do.
I know to Nigerians it is unthinkable for their nonchalant politicians to render any service of such.

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by shogz89: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
igahdavid:

In 2 weeks time, we all will see what they are seeing now
oga they are seeing nothing.. In two weeks time we won't have up to 10 death.. Quote me by that time.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Investnow2017: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Just a personal experience though. I have this feeling for Nigerians who have battled malaria and now resistant malaria commonly called typhoid, the death rate from coronavirus is going to be significantly low.

You can't believe it that the western world does not know how to treat malaria. I once worked in a firm where two of our expatriates had malaria and only discovered this while they were away in their countries on annual vacation. One died in London and the other died in I think France from the malaria. But the 3rd expatriate who treated her malaria in Nigeria survived.

Yes, while the covid-19 might spread because of our way of life a huge percentage in Nigeria will survive it. We have seen 99 what is 100!

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 4gunners(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Viking007:
I probably detest this regime more than you but you need to calm down with your doomsday rant. The U.S just approved a drug for the treatment of COVID-19, this alone is enough to break the tide worldwide.
My brother, thanks for the calming words. Reading through the comment just got me nervous. We hope none of their doomsday prediction will come to pass.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by kingsamosy(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Advanced countries? the death toll from the virus is more than 100,000 and most are in the advanced countries with more than 200,000 positive cases in total. What kind of thing do you think such clueless countries can be seeing?

Abeg, where do you get your own statistics. I need to check something.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by vaca1: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Advanced countries? the death toll from the virus is more than 100,000 and most are in the advanced countries with more than 200,000 positive cases in total. What kind of thing do you think such clueless countries can be seeing?
You nailed it. They should go joor. As far as I'm concerned, Nigeria is one of the safest place to stay for now

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by edoboy74(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Total World positive cases: 735,345

USA 142,723

Italy 97,685

Spain 85,195

China 81,470

Germany 62,435

Iran 41,495

France 40,174

UK 19,522

Switzerland 15,069

Belgium 11,899

Netherlands 10,866

And our beloved Nigeria 111. Tell me why won’t they ship their citizens out of this country

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ALGOBOWI: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
They should all leave. Life hasn't been easier for us with them. Good bye!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by excessmon(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
I see y making something out of life is really hard for you.......
Despite what is on the news u still carry western countries put for head like this..::u are worse than the corona
KwaraRat:

Look at this one.

Just wait for the social fallout when the death toll begins to reach thousands per day.

What has your useless country done to prevent the virus reaching her shores.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by juman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
They should stay.

Nigeria handle corona thing well.
The aged among them that constitute risk group may go.
But the rest, nigeria would treat them if they get corona.

Buhari has magic wand.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by excessmon(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigeria had been really impressive so far
7weeks outbreak and just 111 cases and 2 related deaths...../ if you can’t see anything good in this you are worse than corona itself.......

Ghana that closed border don’t they have cases?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by vaca1: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
seankafor:
you re just ranting sheepishly.
Why aren't people dropping dead like flies unlike in your dream western countries you keep licking their asses with nothing to show?
Why dont you enter next flight to italy ?

Or is the country the cause of your mental retardation?
On point

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by engrchykae(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
nnamdi kanu take my advice,
declare your country when shtf
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by michoim(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
nwakgr8:
They know nothing..we are better

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by excessmon(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Maybe wen it finish ravaging ur village we come to the rescue......//.

If a country did not well try to appreciate it for once
ponziponzi:

Lol, Nigerians and denying reality. Italy, USA, Spain and the UK were all in our shoe at a point, they all denied and we can see where they are now.

Nigeria is just a few weeks behind the likes of Italy. Be prepared!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by michoim(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

On point. Correct talk...

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by michoim(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

Look at this one.

Just wait for the social fallout when the death toll begins to reach thousands per day.

What has your useless country done to prevent the virus reaching her shores.

If this country is useless to you, please check out to Italy or USA and partake in their scourge...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Beautyaddy: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You mean a clueless Country as Nigeria who's leaders are not being transparent with their citizens in order to not cause gullible and blind Nigerians like you into panic attacks.

They know that Nigerians cannot handle the truth and handle the Global Pandemic that most sane Countries are trying hard to maintain.

Go read what happened in China before they got the virus under control...Nigeria has not even started yet.

Keep remaining in your Denial Bubble at least its the only thing that keeps you to remain sane cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Ayoefa: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
grossintel:
The first 100k cases took 3 months, the second 100k cases took 12 days, the third 100k cases took 4days. Compare 4 days to 3 months when it all began. If you understand exponential growth you'll know the low numbers are temporal, the virus is far above that, its just going to explode overnight like in South Africa.

So when did we have our first case? It's been a while and there's no sign of any exponential growth.
The weather is on our side. Coronavirus is in the same group as influenza which thrives in cold weather. Most flu cases are during the winter months. You will hardly find anyone with flu during the summer months. It can occur but nothing like in the winter months.
Even the US is praying for the weather to warm up quickly.
I was in the US when this whole thing started and I decided to get back to Nigeria for now knowing that the rate will be much less here, and so far I'm right.
Even this theory about the weather was all over the US news in February. Most scientists agree that it cannot survive under certain temperatures. Facts are also backing up this theory. Look at South America and along the equator, these are the places with the lowest number of cases and deaths.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Adroit144(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
this shows clearly that the gov/ncdc has not been truthful with their convid 19 statistics
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by olivegirl(f): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
nwakgr8:
Because they know that we don't have ventilator and hospital to manage this

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by tot(f): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
I don't understand Nigerians constantly wishing Nigeria evil. Do you think you will be exempt if thousands start dying daily as one wrote up there?

You guys should grow up from the constant rundown, it's appalling.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by frog12: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2020
i am beginning to think the same

nwakgr8:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) / Map Of The Itakpe - Ajaokuta - Warri Rail Line Corridors And Future Extensions / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.