Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (40381 Views)

Egypt, Lebanon Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Coronavirus: Why Are Western Countries Evacuating Their Citizens From Nigeria? / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Johnsinia(m): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
seankafor:
you re just ranting sheepishly.
Why aren't people dropping dead like flies unlike in your dream western countries you keep licking their asses with nothing to show?
Why dont you enter next flight to italy ?

Or is the country the cause of your mental retardation?
You are the biggest fool here, So because Lagos has the highest cases of the infected people with the virus than other state in Nigeria, should we say that other state handled the virus better than Lagos?
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Hugo55(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kylekent59:
it's like something is definitely wrong somewhere.

These people know that Nigeria has no functioning equipment, so as not to endanger her citizens, the best solution is evacuation.

Our politicians has killed us. Now everyone will know that it is good to develop ones home.

We the masses, we pleaded and pleaded and pleaded, for the border to be closed and airports to be closed down, they refused to listen.

Now see what's happening to our beloved country.

My dear is not only the politicians and our leaders.

we Nigerians we do not really love one another just imagine what a customer rubber container of garri cost now. Form 600 to 1500 naira is that not wickedness. other food items has increase three fold. now where is the love? Now the ordinary citizen is he not acting like our "bad leaders"?.

what is the differences between the leaders, and the citizens ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by okpalaAnambra: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oluneutral:
Seems there are some things these advanced countries are seeing that aren't disclosed to us yet.

Hope they don't know some things about Nigeria that we Nigerians are not knowing yet.
They're all blind..they're not seeing anything...if they saw they won't be where they are today
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Housing(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Advanced countries? the death toll from the virus is more than 100,000 and most are in the advanced countries with more than 200,000 positive cases in total. What kind of thing do you think such clueless countries can be seeing?

They actually shared certain intelligence among themselves. Since the arrival of Jack-Ma's medical equipments donation there seem to be a kind of suspicion. Jack-Ma is China's number fronts and is mostly for ulterior motive when properly scrutinized. Once the world overcome corona virus China will has cases to answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Xone3(f): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
All i see is people insulting each other and dragging one another down. What we fail to realise is this pandemic has gone beyond "God forbid", "our weather is hot", or "we are blacks"
I told people that the number of cases we have in Nigeria is underreported. The government is not straightforward with the exact number of infected people. Nigerians need to wake up to realise that it is here in Nigeria and most people are not showing symptoms at the early stage.
Everyone believes and prays that it won't infect them but we are not prepared for the "what if?"
If Germany or any other country decides to evacuate their citizens from Nigeria, it makes perfect sense.
1)Majority of Nigerians live in denial.
2) Nigeria does not have the capacity to handle the pandemic when it becomes full blown.
3) People infected may look for ways to infect others as no one wants to die alone.
4) Hunger will likely kill more people than the virus.
5) There will be mass breaking and looting of shops and property.
6) Increase in rate of crime.
7) Chaos and insecurity
cool Foreigners will be easy target and may likely not get the help they need.
Lets stop the name callings and arguments. its really not necessary.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ivolt: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
KwaraRat:

Look at this one.

Just wait for the social fallout when the death toll begins to reach thousands per day.

What has your useless country done to prevent the virus reaching her shores.

Poor Ipob member
I feel your pain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ivolt: 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
TheExecutioner:
Stupidity magnified. The evacuation of foreign nationals is simply a sign that the worst is waiting down the road.

Later let me award you with a 1st class certificate of abject ignorance. You over-deserve it.

No. It is a sign of your inferiority complex.
Get educated about the Coronavirus and the most affected demographics.
Even if hundreds of thousands get infected, we can never have as many deaths as the western countries.
It is not prayer, faiths or spirits, it is pure statistics.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ivolt: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
BreconHills:

You will be very disappointed. Watch and learn.
He is one of the Ipob Trump worshippers.
He will likely deactivate or change his tune when his doom prophecy fails.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by ivolt: 9:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
you need less white or these people already saw what is to befall the country, they way we are preparing, only God can help us.
Israel
USA
Germany
They saw something we are not seeing yeg
Speak for yourself.
Many of us are not blind!

They see things but could not see the Coronavirus devastation.
They are currently flying in the dark and if not for Chinese leadership and strategy,
their utter incompetence would have been exposed to all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oluneutral:
Seems there are some things these advanced countries are seeing that aren't disclosed to us yet.

Hope they don't know some things about Nigeria that we Nigerians are not knowing yet.
sadly the fowl yansh has been exposed since forever but political correctness has always been the reason for the continuous decay..
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Cacophobia: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cacophobia:
First it was Israelis, now Germans.
Is there no Corona in Germany?
I think they know more than we don't know.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hugo55:

My dear is not only the politicians and our leaders.

we Nigerians we do not really love one another just imagine what a customer rubber container of garri cost now. Form 600 to 1500 naira is that not wickedness. other food items has increase three fold. now where is the love? Now the ordinary citizen is he not acting like our "bad leaders"?.

what is the differences between the leaders, and the citizens ?
and now people are recycling used masks huh

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Hugo55(m): 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2020
6digitscomrade:
and now people are recycling used masks huh

My brother is well. no beans cooks forever. This will one day pass away.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by SharpJoe: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Without Mass Testing, we are just cooking a recipe for disaster.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

Switzerland Discards Lockdown; Goes For Mass Testing and Fast Treatment

https://www.nairaland.com/5765180/switzerland-discards-lockdown-goes-mass#87936773
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by xpool(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oluneutral:

You are the only reasonable person that actually thinks before commenting, on nairaland.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by 6digitscomrade: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hugo55:

My brother is well. no beans cooks forever. This will one day pass away.
like sands through the hour glass..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ayoefa:

SA is very far from the equator. While we are experiencing temps in the 90s, Cape town is in the 60s. Johannesburg is only about 62F. Lagos today was about 92. Can you see the difference.
That doesn't seem to be the case, 20 new cases was recorded by NCDC Today alone, the leap has moved from 2 to 4 10 to 20, how long do you think it would take to get to 1k? I hope you're right for the sake of humanity I just want this to be gone already.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by TheExecutioner: 10:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
In your case it is pure stupidity. Get off my mentions if have nothing intelligent to say.

ivolt:

No. It is a sign of your inferiority complex.
Get educated about the Coronavirus and the most affected demographics.
Even if hundreds of thousands get infected, we can never have as many deaths as the western countries.
It is not prayer, faiths or spirits, it is pure statistics.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by nwakgr8: 1:12am On Mar 31, 2020
undecided
nasoeb:

Yeah they know. Infact everyone knows more than you, (you know why)?
Because you know absolutely nothing.
Huuuuhh, someone is removing their citizen from diseased prone area and you are here asking what they know. Olodo
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Obodo999(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Who will Evacuate Nigeria citizens from the UK?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Kfed4ril(m): 3:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Advanced countries? the death toll from the virus is more than 100,000 and most are in the advanced countries with more than 200,000 positive cases in total. What kind of thing do you think such clueless countries can be seeing?

Death toll 100k?
Na wa o
Madam check well
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by meritking: 3:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Please brothers and sister, this time is a very dangerous time and hunger is so high, I don't mind doing anything just to get a meal on the table even if its once in a day, please help me anything you give will be so much appreciated even if its just 200 naira, hunger virus is deadlier...please help save a life
2150325808,,, ZENITH Bank,, God bless u!
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Truthbites: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
KwaraRat:

It is the fallout of a failed society facing a contagion they are worried about.

Lagos will become a Zombie landscape when SHTF and people start dying in their thousands daily.

Do you think there will be social order

It will be totally chaotic and anarchy will reign supreme.

People won't die, trust me. Nigerians go through hell daily, malaria,typhoid, chesty cough, diarrhea, u name it, and they treat themselves. Even the Corona full Naija, but with self med, we go treat am. Na oyibo sickness. Na them go die. Not us.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by oshaosha2014(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2020
They have spies in the name of expats here. Is bigeria capable of testing 100,000 people like the developed countries did. The only confirmed cases here are the one we have been able to test. What about several hundreds if not thousands that are infected and we don’t know.
Mizwisdom:

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by VillagePipu: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Astrologyfact:
Please I am Very hungry I sell sim card and the plaza I work has been locked down, I don't cook at home because I don't have a kitche, no fast food out side...even if its just to go and buy stove please I don't know what to do, you will never Beg to feed..corona will never see you...
First bank

You're a criminal and you would die in penury. Isn't that you account number?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by Litmus: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Matrimonous:
Na Germany worse pass na. From frying pan to fire. What they are anticipating for us will never happen. Those leaving will regret doing so IJN.

What they are anticipating for us?

Nigeria does not have to suffer more than 10 actual Covid deaths for society to break down. All none obvious deaths by other means in Nigeria can easily - and will - be attributed to Covid when the time is right in a land where no evidence is no obstacle. Nigeria’s vulnerability is not Covid but rumours, which is why the House of Troll in Ghana has been facilitating false news about Nigeria abetted by foreign powers for years now. One of the many mistakes of this current Nigeria administration is their failure to monitor and legislate Social Media.
Re: Coronavirus: Germany To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria by cobsol(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2020
KwaraRat:

Look at this one.

These are Countries were testing is widely available and carried out.

How many people have your useless NCDC tested.

What about death rate? How many Nigerians Don die?

Low self-esteem mofuker full this country, so you can't believe your the one doing the right thing?

That's why I love the Igbo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Manila Skyline, Philippines / 15 Things Nigerians Miss While Living Abroad / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.