Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Govt. Said We Should Stay Home – How Are We Going To Survive In Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Govt. Said We Should Stay Home – How Are We Going To Survive In Nigeria (347 Views)

Eedris: Politicians Should Stay In Nigeria For Medical Treatment / Lagos State Govt Said They Are Innocent / Sick Adewale Adeyemo Begs For Fund To Survive (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govt. Said We Should Stay Home – How Are We Going To Survive In Nigeria by oluwafemme129(m): 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
How are going to survive in Nigeria when the Government are asking us to stay home without any form of provision or money. This question
keeps bugging my mind and my pen bleeds to write. We are sufferings every day as a result of the coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria and the Government is doing little or nothing to alleviate the hunger and sufferings.

The Leaders of Nigeria have brought untold hardship to the citizens as a result of their selfish interest and negligence of duty. They command us to stay home. Just like what they did when closing the borders, they’ve made no provision before shutting down movement in affected States.

The Government is self-centered.

They’ve refused to equip our hospitals with high tech facilities and modern equipment because they have the money to send themselves
and their family members abroad for medical treatment so they don’t care about the status of our hospitals.

omeone said this on Twitter;

“If coronavirus had started in Africa, our leaders would have flown their families overseas and left us to die.”

This is true!

When this epidemic started, the Government refused banning flights from affected countries just because their relatives and family members were
tripped outside the shores. Now they have brought this plague on us. We didn’t ask for this, Nigerians are hard-working, the Government does virtually nothing for us, they don’t subsidize health care, transportation and housing, we pay for all this from our hard earned money. Even the petrol that was initially subsidized, they’ve removed the subsidy and we buy the products at exorbitant prices, something we produce here in our Country. Just recently someone who returned back to the country realized he may have been exposed after having symptoms of the virus, so he called it in. He was not attended to not until his condition became worse.

It’s heartbreaking how wicked our leaders are, I mean how can you embezzle money meant for citizens for yourself and family, money that
your entire generation cannot finish spending when people are suffering in abject poverty.

This is a wakeup call to all the leaders and politicians in Nigeria, nemesis always catches up eventually. The same country you abandoned
in abject poverty is where you returned to. The same hospitals you have refused to equip are where you are now admitted. It’s a shame; I am ashamed of you, I hope you learn from this.

Covid-19 is hitting hard in Nigeria and all her citizens are happy that it’s affecting the politicians who have refuse to equip the hospitals, repair roads and provide jobs for the citizens. Just recently amidst the plague, Nigerian lawmakers ordered 400 luxury 2020 Toyota Camry last month and 100 of these cars have arrived. Nigeria has less than 400 ventilators. A ventilator cost $10,000.00 and a luxury 2020 Toyota Camry cost $30,000.00.

That money would have bought 1,200 ventilators. I just imagine how they will drive these exotic cars when
they are sick. Assuming they don’t even want to buy ventilators, that money would have bought more than enough health kits, nose masks and hand sanitazers for those who cannot afford it.

The same money could have put food on the table for many Nigerian who are starving and dying from hunger. They ask us to stay home without compensation, yet they bought themselves exotic cars, you can see the mindset of politicians.

Well, I pray they learn from this, health is first. No matter where you run to, home is always home.

I wish to appreciate the celebrities and big names who have donated towards this course. While appreciating their kind gesture, I wish to also advice that they donate this money directly to the masses through buying of food stuffs and essential items to be distributed according especially to the rural communities.

They can also send it as cash directly to individual accounts of Nigerians. They shouldn’t donate money to the Government, because it
will end on up in another selfish man’s pocket. Nigeria will be great again.

I have faith in my Country.

We will survive in Nigeria by God's Grace!

“Bleeding Pen”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt. Said We Should Stay Home – How Are We Going To Survive In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
REMIND THE GOVERNMENT OF OUR WELFARE PACKAGES
Re: Govt. Said We Should Stay Home – How Are We Going To Survive In Nigeria by aolawale025: 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
salapunto:
Help me give government to credit my account

gtbank 0017317459

Simple!!

(1) (Reply)

Video Director Calls Out Joeboy For Stealing His Idea / Esther Igbekele, Tope Goodnews, Paul Friday (omo Abule) At Music Concert / 5 Things You Should Never Buy In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.