Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

A Demon Bird Appears In Italy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Demon Bird Appears In Italy (1939 Views)

Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
A demon that looks like a bat appears in italy, but the media says it's fake, they want people to believe that it's not real, only the unbelievers will say it's fake, brothers and sisters this demon is real there is nothing like fake,. Watch for yourself and see if am lying.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYBSNYW5oxo
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Don't buy those bullcrap technology they are using to deceived people to make them believe that it's not real, some things are happening around the world, but the media are covering it up, God help us in this hard time.

1 Like

Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by kingxsamz(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
Some mumus on this forum believed this crap when it was posted here...
Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

1 Like

Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
kingxsamz:
. So you don't believe it either, does that looks like fake to you, that's real demon not fake brother.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by kingxsamz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
Tboy1419:
. So you don't believe it either, does that looks like fake to you, that's real demon not fake brother.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Naso you mumu reach?
Sorry for calling you a mumu, but that was the only description I felt would fit you for quoting me with the crap you posted.
undecided
The video clearly shows the process and how the said demon was animated.

Even if you have refused to have sense, you must have sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Naso you mumu reach?
Sorry for calling you a mumu, but that was the only description I felt would fit you for quoting me with the crap you posted.
undecided
The video clearly shows the process and how the said demon was animated.

Even if you have refused to have sense, you must have sense by force.
. Well I no blame you Sha, the only thing that gives you Joy is insult.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Cashinflow8: 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

Sometimes when reading comment on nairaland...I really get angry...

We are at the end time...signs are manifesting and u still have gut to say rubbish.....
I pity u
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Bigblessed: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2020
I undo my looking as I wash my eyes and memory with the blood of Jesus Christ - Amen.

Please show us Jesus Christ instead so that we can look unto Him, the Author and Finisher of our faith.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Cashinflow8:

Sometimes when reading comment on nairaland...I really get angry...

We are at the end time...signs are manifesting and u still have gut to say rubbish.....
I pity u
. There heart is harden to believe such, that's why they don't believe that there is supernatural entity's in spiritual realms, that video is real, there is nothing like fake here.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by jesmond3945: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Tboy1419:
Don't buy those bullcrap technology they are using to deceived people to make them believe that it's not real, some things are happening around the world, but the media are covering it up, God help us in this hard time.
nawa for you o.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Primesky(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tboy1419:

Bullcrap you say?. It may or may not be real but time is coming when the gate of the pits will be opened for creatures never seen before to come out, their mission, to punish wicked sinners and unbelievers.

If God opens the gates of the deep, no ship will sail. Men have no idea what's coming ahead of them. Some of the things Holly Wood acts in movies are not just ordinary imaginary stuff, they're real, they're simply preparing people's hearts. It begins with first accepting them, then they take over. The anti Christ is very much ready and eager to jump on the earth, but the hand of God restrains him for a little while longer, after this coming revival, which will be short, every man will be on his own. God didn't just send Jesus to die for fun o. What he came to save us from, no pastor, book or anything can explain it.

If I begin now to say somethings I've been provided by God to see, you will laugh and mock. I'm not even allowed to say them now until the time comes.

Anybody without Jesus Christ is so dangerously lost and hopeless. It's indescribable. The end time is not a joke. Jesus said if God allows it to run it full course without stopping it, no human being will survive.

The time men made jokes of God and His word is over. He is about concluding the period of grace.

Save your soul now!.

Jesus is the way.
Re: A Demon Bird Appears In Italy by Tboy1419: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Primesky:

Bullcrap you say?. It may or may not be real but time is coming when the gate of the pits will be opened for creatures never seen before to come out, their mission, to punish wicked sinners and unbelievers.

If God opens the gates of the deep, no ship will sail. Men have no idea what's coming ahead of them. Some of the things Holly Wood acts in movies are not just ordinary imaginary stuff, they're real, they're simply preparing people's hearts. It begins with first accepting them, then they take over. The anti Christ is very much ready and eager to jump on the earth, but the hand of God restrains him for a little while longer, after this coming revival, which will be short, every man will be on his own. God didn't just send Jesus to die for fun o. What he came to save us from, no pastor, book or anything can explain it.

If I begin now to say somethings I've been provided by God to see, you will laugh and mock. I'm not even allowed to say them now until the time comes.

Anybody without Jesus Christ is so dangerously lost and hopeless. It's indescribable. The end time is not a joke. Jesus said if God allows it to run it full course without stopping it, no human being will survive.

The time men made jokes of God and His word is over. He is about concluding the period of grace.

Save your soul now!.

Jesus is the way.
. I have watch different kind of anti Christ video on YouTube, like celebrities shapeshifting and all kinds, but I never doubted the existing of it, Hollywood is anti Christ for any actors or actress to be part of Hollywood industry, he or she has sold his soul to the devil, I have some of the anti Christ Hollywood video the likes of Kanye west deceiving the world that he is a born again Christian is all lies but people will never believe that Kanye's intention is to lure more souls to the devil for condemnation, only God can save the man kind, things are happening in front of us but people take it like a joke, bless you brother, for your understanding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me / Does God Really Exist / JUST IN: Prophet TB Joshua Appears In Church, Ascends With Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.