Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Sell Gift Card For NGN Instantly - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Sell Gift Card For NGN Instantly (409 Views)

Doggy Style Is A Dangerous Practice-it Causes Stroke And Can Kill Instantly / See How Ladies Now Wash Their Skin To Become ‘white’ Instantly For Just N30k / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Gift Card For NGN Instantly by gameworld: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
How to sell gift card for NGN instantly
If you are looking for a trustful gift card selling site, I have a recommendation for you. You can sell gift cards and get NGN right away. 
The latest drop in bitcoin price leads to a serious loss in my gift card selling business. I switched to whatsapp group in case of the unpredictable trend of bitcoin. But I got cheated, that loser took my cards away and never showed up again. There is no way for me to find him, nothing back. One day, I found a gift card trading platform on Facebook. It promises 10 times compensation for sellers and also holds several events which are rather profitable. So I want to give it a try. At first I was worried about being cheated, I sold cards in small face value. Every single transaction I traded was smooth, the price was very high, and the trading speed was very fast. Then I tried to sell a $100 card, and it worked well too. I got the reward from an event, and every transaction was rewarded, and the rewards were immediately paid. Now, I trust this platform, and I'm going to invite my friends to Tbay to sell gift cards.
I have tried several sites before, but Tbay has its advantages.
Tbay is a professional gift card trading platform. Gift card sellers can get 10 times compensation if buyers cheated sellers. It also supports USDT which is more stable than bitcoin. As you know, bitcoin has been going crazy recently, I very much prefer USDT over bitcoin. There are several events going on in that site, please use my invitation code(https://h5.theiabay.com/?u=lhf/), both you and me will be rewarded.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 31 Cases Recovered In Ghana, Discharged From Isolation. / What Is The Worth Of A Nigerian Doctor Treating COVID -19 Patient? / I Have Something Strong Tissue My Right Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.