Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And (390 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And by kutashi: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sometimes our situation makes us do crazy things because we think it is the end of the world while it is not. It occurs to me that people can do crazy things if they have no idea of what to do. This is how a woman with the name Annamaria José Raphael Gonzalez, 34, who gave birth to twins while she was infected with the coronavirus at Hospital General La Villa in Mexico City.

Gonzalez gave birth to two healthy babies, a girl named Corona José Miguel Gonzalez and a boy named Virus José Miguel Gonzalez.

She said:

“I didn’t have any names planned and one doctor suggested I called them Corona and Virus because I was infected with COVID-19 and I thought it was a wonderful idea,” Gonzalez told reporters.

Doctor Eduardo Castillas, at Mexico’s Hospital General La Villa says he only intended the names to be a joke, but is glad the mother is healthy as well as both children.“I told her she should call them Corona and Virus as a joke but it seems she took it seriously,” Doctor Eduardo Castillas said laughingly.

Annamaria Gonzalez had planned to give birth in the United States next week but was forced into labor before she could reach the border.

Now history will never forget these children for they where named after a deadly virus who shakes this world. Although it is a great news that the mother and children are healthy for now.

Sourced from: https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/23c912199a659db0e38b000e0197d3fe?client=news
Re: A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And by teadrake(m): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
End time name.
Re: A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And by nony43(m): 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ara (Madness)
Re: A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
I think the word - corona is English meaning something like a Crown, coz we also have corona school in V.I. Lol
Re: A Woman Infected With Coronavirus Gave Birth To Twins And Named Them Corona And by Makavelli25: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
Imagine That corona no matter But which one is virus bayiii

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigeria Confirms Another 20 New Cases; Making 131 / COVID-19: Don’t Dismiss Ooni’s Herbal Cure Claim, Expert Urges Nigerians Read M / Six-week Old Baby Becomes 'youngest Person In The World' To Die From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.