Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (72355 Views)

Gunmen Behead Man At Drinking Joint In Abia (Photos) / Nigerian Policewoman Cries As Man She Arrested Drives Her To Unknown Destination / Robbers Involved In Accident While Escaping In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Guestlander: 12:36am On Mar 31, 2020
Comedian2019:
This is what they do in the zoo or jungle.

Biafra zoo?
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Yankee101: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Please and please don't have kids you can't or have no plans to take care of.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2020
The Almighty God and the gods /deities are angry because of evil deeds in the world
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Maxwellz1: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2020
� *How to Get Google Adsense Approval Fast With a New Blog In 2020* � �

https://gistwap.com.ng/2020/03/29/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval-fast-with-a-new-blog-in-2020/
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by frozen70(f): 5:18am On Mar 31, 2020
The driver is even a Marlian

He is going to jail automatically

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Comedian2019: 5:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Guestlander:

Biafra zoo?
So says the dilector grin
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by glorydays(m): 6:11am On Mar 31, 2020
Thank God for the kids
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Did SARS ended their investigation by stopping the bus. Can't they tell the driver to lead them to the supposed camp undecided

2 Likes

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 6:24am On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin grin

Aaahhh, na wah for Ibo o! Somebody will come out and say its because they are marginalized. I don't know where you kidnap and butcher children to correct marginalization.

I must not comment too long on this topic because I will start a new fire. Let me just exit quietly. grin

My Abiriba people
My Arochuckwu people
My Ngwa people

nde wonu o! I greet una. grin
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Naughtysite:
The guy wore dreadlocks.

SARS first redflag.

Ode no Sabi how far.

gbe enu re soun.. suppose say he dress like pastor or iman them for no abi.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2020
May he was asked to sacrifice the kids so that his brain will be open and he will discover the cure for Coronavirus.
God Don catch am. They should just take him to where coronavirus will teach him a lesson.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 7:06am On Mar 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
How in the name of Satan the devil did he managed to round up 15 kids without interference?
He's a science student..

Can't you see it?
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Knowing SARS, they will "detain" these children until their parents come and pay
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by aishmuhd(f): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
You will show to us the public when they are caught and even parade them....and after those who are behind the culprits come see una...matter closed, We no go see or hear of the matter again. Na today?? Abeg pack well make I pass.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by crafteck(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2020
Adgideon:
Thank God ooo and the parents of this children will crying there eyes out, imagine he said he was taking them to camp becox of convid 19. and I just wonder y the guy is still looking fresh, bastard sars if na normal guy on the street Dem go dey flex muscles and gun on the guy head. nonsense and ingridents

Some parents sell their children
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Ritualist something. See how the guy looks you will know that the guy is irresponsible. They should hold him well he will confess.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Exmilitant:
How in the name of Satan the devil did he managed to round up 15 kids without interference?
those children may be from different state.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by jcccccc: 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Abia state are cannibals.

The we y have a forest along Port Harcourt express where they butcher human beings and their government does nothing about it.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Naughtysite:
The guy wore dreadlocks.

SARS first redflag.

Ode no Sabi how far.

Big MUMU. well, when God is at work, the enemy turns to Ode
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by mickelkingz(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2020
All this plenty children
How come?

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by pacespot(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Those SARS that caught him deserve a national award, he could have easily used those kids to do really really bad things.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by mrpiro22: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Herdsmen:
This is bad..
Innocent kids enroute to death
.. sars once once the act normal..
hahahahahahah yes o
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Adgideon:
Thank God ooo and the parents of this children will crying there eyes out, imagine he said he was taking them to camp becox of convid 19. and I just wonder y the guy is still looking fresh, bastard sars if na normal guy on the street Dem go dey flex muscles and gun on the guy head. nonsense and ingridents

If SARS operatives didn't arrest the guy y'all will complain, they arrested him and you're still complaining that the guy is still looking fresh!

We should commend these guys for once nah at least for saving these innocent kids.

Hiaaaaaaaa!
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
LordShiva97:

If SARS operatives didn't arrest the guy y'all will complain, they arrested him and you're still complaining that the guy is still looking fresh!

We should commend these guys for once nah at least for saving these innocent kids.

Hiaaaaaaaa!
I commend them but me and y knows that if it's an ordinary guy on the street even you, ur song go be . After the beating bail yourself
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by ajl: 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Naughtysite:
The guy wore dreadlocks.

SARS first redflag.

Ode no Sabi how far.

And a dreadlock with a cowrie.
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Adebowalay(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Listen up friends...it could be a propaganda to boost SARS already damaged profile... because I can't see possibilities for one man to rally that amount of children ...and go unnoticed...no be even D's our generation wey be say parents para pass corona...abeg we Don wise!!!

1 Like

Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by Eagleword14(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hmmmm....thank God for aborting their evil plan
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by San2ski(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
This story is not complete
Nor authoritative
I feel that this is not the real story
The kids are just too plenty

I have my doubts about it
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! SARS Arrest Fully Loaded Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos)
By Wisdom Nwedene, Umuahia

The officers of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad(SARS) have arrested a fully loaded bus carrying children to an unknown destination in Abia State.

Igbere TV reports that the ugly incident happened at Umuikaa Junction in Abia State.

According to Alfred Prince who shared the report to Igbere TV correspondent, trouble started when the children told the SARS operatives that they have no destination as they don't know where they were being taken to.

According to him, "the driver on being tortured by the men of SARS said he was taking them to a camp because of the corona virus."

He said : "Parents and guardians please be warned. This is what happened at umuikaa by tollgate this morning."

"The men of Nigerian police force SARS, stopped and arrested a moving bus with more than 15 children inside."

"On interrogation the children confirmed that they have no destination as they don't know where they were being taken to. The driver on being tortured by the men of SARS said he was taking them to a camp because of the corona virus."

"Parents has been advised to be careful with their children in this time of trials and temptation."

Meanwhile, as at the time of filing this report, efforts to speak with the SARS operatives proved abortive.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1345504/breaking-police-arrest-fully-loaded-bus-carrying-children-unknown-destination-abiaphotos/

grin grin grin
>
Re: SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
you people don't mention that girl sitting at that side of the chair.
is she not her business partner or he has fhucked her brain upside down she can't talk again.

OK

abia in the bad news where next?

God save Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vandalization Of COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse At Mazamaza: LASG Condemns Act / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts / Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.