Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) (86968 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by LordAzubuike(f): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
I wonder where they got this unverified news from and lalasticlala foolishly pushed it to front page.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by mikeweezy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Really? Like disobeying Government order for all churches to shut down?? Why should he care, after all he is a Nigerian Billionaire!!! wink
you are speaking out of envy relax go and read their statement on that issue
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
mikeweezy:
you are speaking out of envy relax go and read their statement on that issue

Yeah I did read the statement but that doesnt still change the fact that he defied Government orders
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Lukuluku69(m): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
[quote author=Saao post=87930188]good from the church. i m waiting for donation from mosques and other islamic groups in the country.[/quote

Suppose they have and they are not making a show of it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by OperaNewsHubNg: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daddy freeze and other antichrist agents on nairaland will not be happy about this
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Gideon97(m): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
That's a descent thing to do.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by OyinO: 12:42am On Mar 31, 2020
They are exposed. Powerless tithe receivers and heartless mass deceivers.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Otosebaba: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2020
God bless you sir..
Afam4eva:
Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church aka Winner's Chapel is set to join the array of philanthropists who have made donations as he is set to donate Ambulances and other Medical equipment to better equip states and organizations in their fight against the Corona Virus

There are also indications that the church is set to donate truck loads of food to Lagos and Ogun state.

More to come...
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2020
why nobody is asking the important questions...
- why cant he just perform a miracle and heal all the people who are infected... abi miracles don finish?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/c6e20e88d81733460afa585a7fde4772/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Poske95(m): 2:35am On Mar 31, 2020
How we follow where the news tides.
...he was callingfor church services, tithes.....
Now giving out alms.....
Question is, what better humans are we allowing this crisis to turn us to?
How is our love for those nearer us?
#backtobible
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Samade7: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2020
Mateen1000:

You are dumb and Daft
U sound like a Religion fanatic
Continue gifting your Pastors money and continue throwing sachet water inside Ocean undecided

Wetin concern ur stinking ass? I work for my money n I give anybody I like.........when those guys didn't do anything, pple like u are flooding everywhere condemning dem, now dat they are doing, u are still saying rubbish.

They need to take u to Masha Allah for serious deliverance.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Kposkila: 5:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Saao:
good from the church. i m waiting for donation from mosques and other islamic groups in the country.
Na to destroy dem Sabi. To burn police station.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by BafanaBafana: 6:15am On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
who is the founder of the church? You can criticized him if he say something you think is wrong, but here, you pointing straight to the church.

China is atheistic nation, this virus was invented in China, we are waiting for the atheists community for their contributions, between, I have never read news were atheists donate for the less privileged, may be they have donated but it's rare.
There is no such thing as atheist community bros. Atheism is not a religion or organization.
So you said China is an atheist nation, Jack Ma who made the highest donation is from china.
China is an atheist nation but they are the only ones who have been able to contain the virus. The other religious nations are struggling to no avail.
At this point, religion that claim to have solution to all things are quiet. Every religious leader is giving different explanations. Nobody can pray and make it go away.
Guess who are the people looking for solutions? Scientist, and most of them are atheists.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by HARYOMIDE1994: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2020
ERockson:
Oversabi. You are sited

Next time, try the word SIGHTED. "sited" isn't fit for that context.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by BafanaBafana: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Why is it that Muslim leaders don't donate or give anything to the society.

It's always one Christian leader commissioning something or giving out but Muslim leaders have never made fp on this forum for charity or support to this country
Mosques are not money making organizations like those churches. Muslims that have money are donating.
Adeboye and Oyedepo donation is the same as any rich business man donating. Living faith donation is not different from UBA or Access bank. In fact, they make more money than these banks so they should even donate more.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by SmileDance(f): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I used to think these guy perform real miracles before but covid 19 don expose all of them
Only God can perform miracles

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by malvisguy212: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2020
BafanaBafana:

There is no such thing as atheist community bros. Atheism is not a religion or organization.
So you said China is an atheist nation, Jack Ma who made the highest donation is from china.
China is an atheist nation but they are the only ones who have been able to contain the virus. The other religious nations are struggling to no avail.
At this point, religion that claim to have solution to all things are quiet. Every religious leader is giving different explanations. Nobody can pray and make it go away.
Guess who are the people looking for solutions? Scientist, and most of them are atheists.

anything that has a position for God is a religion, you cannot address sports as a religion because sports does not have a saying concerning God.

So you don't know there is atheist community? There is. China created the virus, so you expect them to find the cure, the reason there is an outbreak in new York is because of population, with the population Beijing and Shanghai no case was recorded there, now tell me if something is not wrong somewhere?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 7:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Premiumwriter:
Why is it that Muslim leaders don't donate or give anything to the society.

It's always one Christian leader commissioning something or giving out but Muslim leaders have never made fp on this forum for charity or support to this country

They are busy using there money to buy weapons for there jihadist brothers
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
intergral:
although there will be donations but mosques don't collect tithes and mosque isn't run as a Business avenue

But they collect owo adua( prayer money),they collect shakka( Islamic form of tithes) so which revenue did your mosque run if not business one.

Oops less I forget, they are using the money to buy ammunition for there jihadist brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Saao:
good from the church. i m waiting for donation from mosques and other islamic groups in the country.

I don't think mosques have the same financial structure as churches. I have not heard of any GOs controlling finances in mosques. I don't even think they collect tithes either; talkless of firstfruit, thanksgiving and seed sowing. Where will they get the money from?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2020
mosaicafrique:
[Qquote author=Premiumwriter post=87932845]Why is it that Muslim leaders don't donate or give anything to the society.

Islam does not believe in eye service but prayers and spiritual support in times like this Because Allah(GOD) is sufficient in Guidance and protection of All believers.

Smile, seriously I doesn't believe in Eu service but it can use state allocation to build it terrorist hide out called moques����
Ooo, I forget had it mean it was hijab that they need now your Islam will supply it in excess self.

grin grin grin grin

and when did Muhammad family idol(allah) become God.

Your prayer and spiritual support that can't stop nor cure the virus. Mtcheew
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 7:40am On Mar 31, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I don't think mosques have the same financial structure as churches. I have not heard of any GOs controlling finances in mosques. I don't even think they collect tithes either; talkless of firstfruit, thanksgiving and seed sowing. Where will they get the money from?

shut up jare, if you don't know something you won't say it.

I guess you don't know that they do collect owoadua( prayer money) and Shaka( Islamic form of tithes) on there members. So stop talking trash.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Thelife:

shut up jare, if you don't know something you won't say it.

I guess you don't know that they do collect owoadua( prayer money) and Shaka( Islamic form of tithes) on there members. So stop talking trash.

Probably you are talking about those local alfas. Well, I've never heard of an alfa with private jet; talkless of 4; so whatever they collect can't be that much. My bank app also doesn't have a single muslim religious institution listed; only about a dozen christian ones. That alone speaks a lot.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 7:54am On Mar 31, 2020
Saao:
Mosques are not financial centres, not money making venture like the church. No mosque is rich unless funded by rich people, but why would a rich person or Muslim does that when it can be given to the needy directly as Islam encourages. So sorry to disappoint you, don't expect same cos mosque is a no business like the other one or have you seen mosques dragging wealth with each other before?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2020
K0y3:
1) Mosques don't collect thite mandatory or forcefully
2) The mosques is different from the churches. An imam's responsibility is solely to lead salat, for administrative purposes, there is either an amir or amirat (president).
3) the mosques is just a congregation, it does not necessarily mean members like we have church members.
4) the mosque is not owned by an individual, it might be donated my an individual, group of individuals or most commonly, the community.
5) An Iman in the mosque can be a volunteer, called upon on a request or the most vast person in Arabic/Islamic knowledge.
6) The position as an Imam itself does not bring money to the table, the Imam would have a job where he earns his money. Might be an Islamic scholar, an Alfa(Arabic teacher) better still have a regular white collar job or personal business.
My imam at Ikeja then was a chattered account and had is own accounting firm. I used was/had because I don't know what is going on there anymore.

You dey mind them, they think Islam is a money making venture like the churches. Mosque is just a building where Muslims go to pray, that's all. Our zakat is mostly encouraged to be given to the poor or needy directly not to the mosque

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Lebee4(m): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
I used to think these guy perform real miracles before but covid 19 don expose all of them

My people perish for lack of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo / Tiffany Trump And Michael Boulos Visit Pastor Paul Adefarasin In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.