Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) (87027 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2020
intergral:
I noticed you started insulting me from you previous quote... But I will use this saying that "if you decide to fight with a pig... He will drag you to his dirty comfort zone"... Good night!

Blablabla.

So when do you become a pig?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I am not a muslim, so i wouldn't know the difference. I thought alfa, cleric, imam are all the same thing. I don't know of any that have the kind of wealth that church GOs have. If you have a list of rich imams or whatever heading mosques along with their net worth, I will be grateful to be more educated.

I don't know who 'we guys' are, but I literally do not have any muslim organisation on my app. I opened it now just to make sure; and I didn't see any. I never actually noticed until someone uploaded a snapshot of his bank app on NL again only with church apps. I honesrly don't know how a bank app can be hypocritical, but I understand that when faced with evidence contrary to one's core beliefs, the defensive tactics employed can often make one say things that make zero sense out of a feeling of bitterness.

Smile, since you are not a Muslim, you should have just shut up and educate yourself instead of saying what you don't know.

The fact that you don't have Islamic organization on your app doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Smile you can't find there list online the same way media hardly cover Islamic event.

Smile, so you think Alfa, imam and cleric are the same, seriously
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

Well, I have given you the formula to find out for yourself, visit the nearest mosque in your neighborhood and ask the imam how much they got from offering for the day, lol, you are so myopic to believe that imam makes money from zakat. Pls how come imams are not rated among the richest people in Nigeria. Point to a single imam house that was made from zakat collection. Sentiment won't let u do. Lol, at this age, u still think Islam is a business, chaiii, u must be very easy to brainwash. How many Muslims pay zakat to imam or mosques? Dangote pay his through a foundation he created and so many more rich Muslims. Lol, u are trying hard to equate church business with Islam, even your Christian friends no say it is not possible

Did you know how dumb you sounds?

I guess you think every churches in Nigeria are making money with offering and tithes like the big church.

I am so sure there are churches that didn't makes up to the amount your imam makes on prayer money, is that not so foolish of you to now tell me that I should overlook the fact that your imam are using your islam as business?

Oops you start again, well you should show me which church did the likes of otedola and co too are paying tithes to since you wanted going by that dumb logic.

Stupidity is when you think your mosque is not a business centers but your imam are busy using your money to marry an underage children and using it to sponsoring terrorism against innocent souls, fact it your mosque is not just a business center but also a terrorist breading center grin grin grin.

So your cello braindead atheists have now become a Christian to you. Shame
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thelife:

Smile, since you are not a Muslim, you should have just shut up and educate yourself instead of saying what you don't know.

The fact that you don't have Islamic organization on your app doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Smile you can't find there list online the same way media hardly cover Islamic event.

Smile, so you think Alfa, imam and cleric are the same, seriously

Is it because you are paying for my data that you feel you have the right to tell me to shut up? Do you think you can tell me to shut up if you meet me on the road?

Go continue licking your hiding pastor's anus, mr e-idiot. If both of you had any sense of shame, you will force him to come out on national tv to explain why he cannot treat the coronavirus that Jesus sent to his idolators worldwide, and make him refund all the maga funds he has made off you since he started his 419 ministry so hunger can spare you.

Stupidity tells me that it is I who needs an education, smh.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Is it because you are paying for my data that you feel you have the right to tell me to shut up? Do you think you can tell me to shut up if you meet me on the road?

Go continue licking your hiding pastor's anus, mr e-idiot. If both of you had any sense of shame, you will force him to come out on national tv to explain why he cannot treat the coronavirus that Jesus sent to his idolators worldwide, and make him refund all the maga funds he has made off you since he started his 419 ministry so hunger can spare you.

Stupidity tells me that it is I who needs an education, smh.

Are you done barking?

Well Christian or Christianity is not the source of your foolishness, so stop showing frustration on us and go and learn the different between Alfa and imam.

Hopeless troll
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 01, 2020
Thelife:

Are you done barking?

Well Christian or Christianity is not the source of your foolishness, so stop showing frustration on us and go and learn the different between Alfa and imam.

Hopeless troll

No. it is the source of yours.

Now go wa.nk off to your mummy go's ugly picture. Jobless e-warrior.

Just imagine the effrontery of the slimy worm.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Sharonstone7719: 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
Am sick n tired of all this donating here n there that is not favor the poor why can't they donate food or money direct to people if they want to help
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Timijo(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2020
Officialgarri:

If I indeed passed English language in secondary school, then I'm sure "are" cannot be used for single person.

What I however do not understand is if the Oyedepo made the donation or the church

Pardon me if my comment seem not to appreciate the wonderful gesture.
Your comment is also full of blunders, which includes the use of articles, punctuations and tenses
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Officialgarri: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
Timijo:
Your comment is also full of blunders, which includes the use of articles, punctuations and tenses
Correct my punctuations and blunders. I want to learn undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Today? / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.