Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) (87025 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by intergral(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
Thelife:

But they collect owo adua( prayer money),they collect shakka( Islamic form of tithes) so which revenue did your mosque run if not business one.

Oops less I forget, they are using the money to buy ammunition for there jihadist brothers.
Zakkat is for the poor you give it to poor people around you, even the Imam gives out Zakkat too... Stop being ignorant...
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by desiredhome: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

You be Oyedepo pikin Olodo! Why e dey pain you? Mumu oshi.... Let me tell you I'm a member of Living Faith Church.... That won't stop me from seeing truth and not saying it!!! I know you are trying to cover up for your Daddy .... Ode!!!
grin grin grin grin
You are right brother,, a lot of them here thinks the moment you critize their man of God you are a Muslim or Antichrist......the man self no care if they exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2020
GboyegaD:

If you ask me, na who I go ask? If all you can do as a means to defend him is resort to tantrums, I can only weep for you.
abeg clear,weep for your poverty painted life first,comot gedu tree wey dey your eye first before removing Some one else sawdust.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Abimbola29(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Eriggs:
Good one from the church . This is what churches are built for, helping the people physically and for the salivation of their souls. God bless the man of God more and more.
guy park well are they the once you pay your tax to? even when govt increased vat yet look at ? oga I dey hungry o
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by mrkings84(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

You dey mind them, they think Islam is a money making venture like the churches. Mosque is just a building where Muslims go to pray, that's all. Our zakat is mostly encouraged to be given to the poor or needy directly not to the mosque

But they collect owo adua( prayer money),they collect shakka( Islamic form of tithes) so which revenue did your mosque run if not business one.

Arent these moneys? What do they use them for??

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by desiredhome: 9:07am On Mar 31, 2020
mikeweezy:
you guys are very quick to criticize pastor but fail to hold ur govt accountable the truth is that this pastor do alot but you hardly see it on Media ,I know people's that are under schoolarship from secondary to university but you will never hear the media mention that, I personally has once benefit from his schoolarship please it's high time you guys re-enforce ur energy on how to hold your leaders accountable cos no matter the critics it's won't change anything ��
The moment you start collecting money in form of tithe and offerings etc from the people then you are not excepted from questioning.......
Always using scholarship as an excuse is act of wickedness, are there not majority poor members who cannot go to school in the church? are those people not contributing to the Church?
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
mrkings84:

Arent these moneys? What do they use them for??
You just rushed to quote my comment without reading it, I said zakat is mostly encouraged in islam to be given directly to the needy by the one who is paying it and not necessarily it has to go to the mosque. In a country like Nigeria where we don't have Islamic government, the payers of zakat can give it directly to the needy and not necessarily the imam. So you can't find any imam preaching to people to come and give him their zakat, you can't find any bcoz it is meant for Muslims welfare, but since we are in no Islamic country, the payer gives it out directly to the needy or poor.

As for the offering, pls just do yourself a favor by entering any mosque after prayers to see the amount gathered, always intangible. Why? Muslims visit mosques 5 times a day, you can't expect them to be dropping all the time especially in a economic rotten situation Nigeria is in.

Most mosques use the intangible amount gathered to maintain the mosque or help any Muslims who run to mosque for help.

Lastly, real Muslims and Islamic organizations who understands Islam, when they donate to an individual or community, they don't bring it to public like the Christians do, Islam encourages us to do good in secrecy if indeed we are true and genuine with our assistance we are rendering. Jaiz Bank does a lit of that without much noise.

AlhamduliLlāh, Islam is the sweetest religion no matter how much terrorists and islamophobes try to paint it.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2020
intergral:
Zakkat is for the poor you give it to poor people around you, even the Imam gives out Zakkat too... Stop being ignorant...

You are dumb, last I check na your imam dey collect the money in the name of giving it to the poor, so what trash is this troll saying.

And you said nothing about prayer money, I guess that doesn't count
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Probably you are talking about those local alfas. Well, I've never heard of an alfa with private jet; talkless of 4; so whatever they collect can't be that much. My bank app also doesn't have a single muslim religious institution listed; only about a dozen christian ones. That alone speaks a lot.

Smile, well who care about the amount they are collecting, the fact I that they are collecting money which makes them nothing less than business center cheesy cheesy

Why will you be talking about Alfa, when did Alfa start heading a mosque? Let talk about your imam and your Islamic cleric. I guess you won't want me to give you list.

Oops. You guys have started again, so nasfat, Arafat, MSSN etc are not listed on your bank apps? I guess your bank apps is as hypocrite as you then.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Thelife: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
AbdulHakeem44:

You just rushed to quote my comment without reading it, I said zakat is mostly encouraged in islam to be given directly to the needy by the one who is paying it and not necessarily it has to go to the mosque. In a country like Nigeria where we don't have Islamic government, the payers of zakat can give it directly to the needy and not necessarily the imam. So you can't find any imam preaching to people to come and give him their zakat, you can't find any bcoz it is meant for Muslims welfare, but since we are in no Islamic country, the payer gives it out directly to the needy or poor.

As for the offering, pls just do yourself a favor by entering any mosque after prayers to see the amount gathered, always intangible. Why? Muslims visit mosques 5 times a day, you can't expect them to be dropping all the time especially in a economic rotten situation Nigeria is in.

Most mosques use the intangible amount gathered to maintain the mosque or help any Muslims who run to mosque for help.

Lastly, real Muslims and Islamic organizations who understands Islam, when they donate to an individual or community, they don't bring it to public like the Christians do, Islam encourages us to do good in secrecy if indeed we are true and genuine with our assistance we are rendering. Jaiz Bank does a lit of that without much noise.

AlhamduliLlāh, Islam is the sweetest religion no matter how much terrorists and islamophobes try to paint it.

I don't know where to start educating you illiterate from.

1. 90% of you pay your zakat to your imam with the hope of him sharing it to the poor, no different between what you do and what the Christian do as tithe so why are you crying foul andthat's a lie, a lot of your imam preach about collecting zakat, youtube is your friend.

So you agree that you people are paying offering too, who care of the amount? Imagine paying the amount 5 times a day and it still continue.

Shut up, non of your Islamic organization have done anything to community in Nigeria apart from building mosque and sharing hijab up and down.

And about real Muslim not publicity, I guess all those muslim organization in the west ( Europe and america) are not real because they make more publicity than any organization in the world.
You can't even point a single thing your Islamic organization do to Nigeria.

Smile, jazza bank is a business organization with the hope of making profits, so what has jazza bank done do Nigerian?

Islam is the creates scam on earth
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by fuwaski(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
why nobody is asking the important questions...
- why cant he just perform a miracle and heal all the people who are infected... abi miracles don finish?!?!?!

[img]https://media./images/c6e20e88d81733460afa585a7fde4772/tenor.gif[/img]
When his wife was sick, he left her in the hands of God � angry
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by desiredhome: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
OperaNewsHubNg:
Daddy freeze and other antichrist agents on nairaland will not be happy about this
Seek the truth and the TRUTH shall set you free.
Today you are being confined to your houses,
All we are thinking of now is life,
Your prosperity, mansions etc are all useless now.
No body knows that a day like this will come.
A time to know that life is not in the abboudance of riches, is not how much wealth you have.
Proverbs 11:4, Romans 13:6, Eccles 5:10...
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Emmanuel09065(m): 10:27am On Mar 31, 2020
hello, Nigerias, this is another opportunity to make money online without stress and it is very easy to register through this link: https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=52652 and u can contact me with this number 09068283449 on WhatsApp for more information .
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2020
desiredhome:

grin grin grin grin
You are right brother,, a lot of them here thinks the moment you critize their man of God you are a Muslim or Antichrist......the man self no care if they exist.

��� Don't mind them! Men of God lickers!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by BafanaBafana: 10:44am On Mar 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
anything that has a position for God is a religion, you cannot address sports as a religion because sports does not have a saying concerning God.

So you don't know there is atheist community? There is. China created the virus, so you expect them to find the cure, the reason there is an outbreak in new York is because of population, with the population Beijing and Shanghai no case was recorded there, now tell me if something is not wrong somewhere?
China did not find any cure, and nothing was wrong. They were better than other countries in handling it.
I thought you were going to tell me why God did not prevent the virus from affecting the religious countries or why he has not wiped out the virus yet,
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by kayalla(f): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
This is wat we expect from churches, God bless u
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by desiredhome: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

��� Don't mind them! Men of God lickers!!!
They have made their pastors their God.....all you hear is Papa Say Papa say......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by mikeweezy(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

Yeah I did read the statement but that doesnt still change the fact that he defied Government orders
what government orders the church is at ogun state not Lagos State and by then ogun state has not ask church to shut down

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Thelife:

I don't know where to start educating you illiterate from.

1. 90% of you pay your zakat to your imam with the hope of him sharing it to the poor, no different between what you do and what the Christian do as tithe so why are you crying foul andthat's a lie, a lot of your imam preach about collecting zakat, youtube is your friend.

So you agree that you people are paying offering too, who care of the amount? Imagine paying the amount 5 times a day and it still continue.

Shut up, non of your Islamic organization have done anything to community in Nigeria apart from building mosque and sharing hijab up and down.

And about real Muslim not publicity, I guess all those muslim organization in the west ( Europe and america) are not real because they make more publicity than any organization in the world.
You can't even point a single thing your Islamic organization do to Nigeria.

Smile, jazza bank is a business organization with the hope of making profits, so what has jazza bank done do Nigerian?

Islam is the creates scam on earth

Well, I have given you the formula to find out for yourself, visit the nearest mosque in your neighborhood and ask the imam how much they got from offering for the day, lol, you are so myopic to believe that imam makes money from zakat. Pls how come imams are not rated among the richest people in Nigeria. Point to a single imam house that was made from zakat collection. Sentiment won't let u do. Lol, at this age, u still think Islam is a business, chaiii, u must be very easy to brainwash. How many Muslims pay zakat to imam or mosques? Dangote pay his through a foundation he created and so many more rich Muslims. Lol, u are trying hard to equate church business with Islam, even your Christian friends no say it is not possible
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Thelife:

Smile, well who care about the amount they are collecting, the fact I that they are collecting money which makes them nothing less than business center cheesy cheesy

Why will you be talking about Alfa, when did Alfa start heading a mosque? Let talk about your imam and your Islamic cleric. I guess you won't want me to give you list.

Oops. You guys have started again, so nasfat, Arafat, MSSN etc are not listed on your bank apps? I guess your bank apps is as hypocrite as you then.

I am not a muslim, so i wouldn't know the difference. I thought alfa, cleric, imam are all the same thing. I don't know of any that have the kind of wealth that church GOs have. If you have a list of rich imams or whatever heading mosques along with their net worth, I will be grateful to be more educated.

I don't know who 'we guys' are, but I literally do not have any muslim organisation on my app. I opened it now just to make sure; and I didn't see any. I never actually noticed until someone uploaded a snapshot of his bank app on NL again only with church apps. I honesrly don't know how a bank app can be hypocritical, but I understand that when faced with evidence contrary to one's core beliefs, the defensive tactics employed can often make one say things that make zero sense out of a feeling of bitterness.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
mikeweezy:
what government orders the church is at ogun state not Lagos State and by then ogun state has not ask church to shut down

Okay oh! I hear you
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by GboyegaD(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
mamaafrik:
abeg clear,weep for your poverty painted life first,comot gedu tree wey dey your eye first before removing Some one else sawdust.

Aunty, talk reasonably without resorting to insult. I wish you well.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Correct! Trust Nigerians after they critiscized him heavily for the APP the church developed for payment of tithes and offerings, Baba don see all the lashings online and decided to save face for his image and that of Winners Chapel....
To be the richest pastor for Africa na beans? Your fellow billionaires are dolling out billions and you keep silence.... This is the type of reaction Nigerians have expected from you!!!

E be like say this lashings dey work oh.... Let's look out for more of our billionaires who have gone in extinction since the begining of this epidemic and critiscize them so they would react and do what they are supposed to do.....

Good one Daddy GO.... Kpaputa the money ka o sie.... I said it earlier, this period is time of circulating cash and not looting..... Nigerian Government is broke!!! Our Billionaires must come out perform!!!
That reminds me.... Let's lash out on Adeleke! Davido Papa wey buy private jet last year!!!

Report reaching me today is that Adeleke has donated a whooping sum of N500 million for this Corona issue... See the full gist below!

Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by gobuchinny: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
SmileDance:
Only God can perform miracles

God performs miracles always through his children. God Is always ready to perform but through His children. Clearly these men of gold have proven to be who they really r, men of gold idols. They dont know God neither do they serve The Most High. They are wolves in sheep clothing. Their god is money, mammoth.

They claim to hear from God but never saw this coming. They prophesied this year to be glorious, peaceful, abundant breakthrough but never knew that it will start like this. Is God deaf? Does He not hear? Y do His so called children pray and no answer? Why did they stop d services for a disease? A pestilence that clearly answers to the same God? Iz clear this set of beleivers are false beleivers lead by the blind. Blind leading the blind, these men wont make heaven and they prevent those that are striving to make it from making it. But the Lord's people like it so because everyone is greedy of gain and carnal so they get men to tell them what they like to hear

Oledepo, Adebole, Kumuiole and the likes are all wolves and prophets of baal. They have merchandise the gospel for their personal gain. God is not with them.

This is a year of destruction, famine, pestilences because it is the end times. The world has forgotten the creator and it will be so until the end. Shame on so called Fathers of faith. They dont practised what they preach.
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by mamaafrik(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
GboyegaD:

Aunty, talk reasonably without resorting to insult. I wish you well.
who is your aunty,oo yonun
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by AmDayo: 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good evening, Am Dayo am a home lesson teacher,due to the pandemic had been a parasite to many people pls help me with anything sir to sustain....3112762806 first bank
Thank you sir,stay safe
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by teejay167(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
pansophist:
Finally the criticism is getting to them. Good one though

If you like criticize till the end of the world, it is not affecting them you are only destroying your own future
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by intergral(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thelife:

You are dumb, last I check na your imam dey collect the money in the name of giving it to the poor, so what trash is this troll saying.

And you said nothing about prayer money, I guess that doesn't count
I noticed you started insulting me from you previous quote... But I will use this saying that "if you decide to fight with a pig... He will drag you to his dirty comfort zone"... Good night!
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by hahn(m): 12:42am On Apr 01, 2020
malvisguy212:
if God should intervene in the matter of sin, you wouldn't be here typing rubbish

Neither will you bro. Neither will you
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by malvisguy212: 7:01am On Apr 01, 2020
hahn:

Neither will you bro. Neither will you
you are absolutely right my brother
Re: Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) by Wahala90: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2020
Ijeleigbo:

You be Oyedepo pikin Olodo! Why e dey pain you? Mumu oshi.... Let me tell you I'm a member of Living Faith Church.... That won't stop me from seeing truth and not saying it!!! I know you are trying to cover up for your Daddy .... Ode!!!
Bolded gave you away.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Praised Him Today? / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.