Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite (1828 Views)

You Can Eat Your Tithe. No Nigerian Pastor Is A Levite. / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / Tell Me How Pastor Suddenly Became A Levite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2020
Black original Bantu (Israelite) Levite from the walls of Egypt versus fake Oyinbo Levite.
This Israelite must be from Kongo. grin

Chagore (Hebrew meaning: belt) is actually Kongo referring to "the belt of truth".
And you know who is "The Truth" right?

The same name is mocked by children of Esau as "King Kong"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by Gideon97(m): 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
On the left, looking at the attire, you can see he is a Nubian. There are alot of Nubians depicted in Egyptian hieroglyphs and ornamental paintings/images because Nubia (entire region including Kush ) had a long relationship with them.
On the right is a deptiction of a priest from the tibe of the Levites, the designated tribe for priesthood. Pls stop propagating this nonsence, it's wrong and frankly pathetic when you try to claim someone elses history. Go and actually look for real africa history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gideon97:
On the left, looking at the attire, you can see he is a Nubian. There are alot of Nubians depicted in Egyptian hieroglyphs and ornamental paintings/images because Nubia (entire region including Kush ) had a long relationship with them.
On the right is a deptiction of a priest from the tibe of the Levites, the designated tribe for priesthood. Pls stop propagating this nonsence, it's wrong and frankly pathetic when you try to claim someone elses history. Go and actually look for real africa history.

You will also tell me Egyptians were white ba? you need deliverance. You claim to know history and you do not now that Egypt was dominated at certain times by Jews? I mean true black jews.

You go read European 21st or even 20th century material and say you want to argue with me. Look, I can cure you of that witchcraft.

The so-called "Nubians" is one of the terms used by children of Esau (Caucasians) to cover the identity of the real Jews. Another term is negro or niger. That was Simeon's nickname (Acts 13:1). Even Nigeria is actually Niger-area.

Just look at you, waiting for your slave masters (white man) to tell you who you are and you think you know something. Defending fake Jews.

Go and read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler or From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolph Windsor; these are just a few well-researched materials. Perhaps they will help cleanse your mind from white man's witchcraft.

The people of the book are not white! Deal with it. In fact, these fake Jews are known to have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world because they can't stand the heat of the sun. Living in a land that YAH didn't design for them. Nonsense. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Israelite Priests (negroes) found in Jewish catacombs in Europe. These ones even look like Yorubas.

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
Europeans called them Nubians when they were actually true Israelites.

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by Gideon97(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
donnie:

You will also tell me Egyptians were white ba? you need deliverance. You claim to know history and you do not now that Egypt was dominated at certain times by Jews? I mean true black jews.

You go read European 21st or even 20th century material and say you want to argue with me. Look, I can cure you of that witchcraft.

The so-called "Nubians" is one of the terms used by children of Esau (Caucasians) to cover the identity of the real Jews. Another term is negro or niger. That was Simeon's nickname (Acts 13:1). Even Nigeria is actually Niger-area.

Just look at you, waiting for your slave masters (white man) to tell you who you are and you think you know something. Defending fake Jews.

Go and read The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler or From Babylon to Timbuktu by Rudolph Windsor; these are just a few well-researched materials. Perhaps they will help cleanse your mind from white man's witchcraft.

The people of the book are not white! Deal with it. In fact, these fake Jews are known to have the highest rate of skin cancer in the world because they can't stand the heat of the sun. Living in a land that YAH didn't design for them. Nonsense. angry

Never said Egyptians were white, and yes i know that Kush, led by Piye, once conquered Egypt,forming it's 25th dynasty. There is no significant evidence anywhere to show that Israelites were black, those books you mentioned are popular afrocentrist sources they like to quote which offers no conclusive argument for it's claims, just conjectures and leaps of logic. Plus the fact that it (Babylon to Timbuktu) holds the bible as a sources for completely accurate historic events, is telling of it's flaws You call me a slave , yet you are the real slave, subscribing to an ideology born from people suppressed by the mentality that Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing worthy of note, so they have to go and try to steal someone else's history. I study true African history and i'm content and proud enough in it to not go steal someone else's.

2 Likes

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2020
Gideon97:

Never said Egyptians were white, and yes i know that Kush, led by Piye, once conquered Egypt,forming it's 25th dynasty. There is no significant evidence anywhere to show that Israelites were black, those books you mentioned are popular afrocentrist sources they like to quote which offers no conclusive argument for it's claims, just conjectures and leaps of logic. You call me a slave , yet you are the real slave, subscribing to an ideology born from people suppressed by the mentality that Sub-Saharan Africans have nothing worthy of note, so they have to go and try to steal someone else's history. I study true African history and i'm content and proud enough in it to not go steal someone else's.

Glad you know Egyptians were not white.
Is it not a mumu that will think that Moses an Israelite (oyinbo according to you) was taken into the palace by Pharaoh's daughter and pharaoh believed he was Egyptian and didn't kill the oyinbo Moses?

Joseph's brothers come to Egypt in time of famine and they couldn't recognize their oyinbo brother in the midst of black Egyptians?

Paul too was mistaken for Egyptian (Acts 21:38) and you think you are smart? What useless history did you say you study?

OK, here are more references from your Oyinbo slavemasters. See them confessing...
You should thank me for these references because you cannot afford to buy some of them even if you found them.

Also, take note of the dates on those references.

1 Share

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 12:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Very dark Jews were transported from Portugal to the Coast of Guinea (West African coast) in their thousands.

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Gideon97:
Where are you na?
Better use style and run away before I destroy you on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by Gideon97(m): 11:31am On Mar 31, 2020
donnie:
Gideon97:
Where are you na?
Better use style and run away before I destroy you on this thread.

Calm the Bleep down, i have a life,. I will read this and get back to you.
Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by BlowYourMind: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Gideon97:

My brother argue with a fool in his foolishness, you will be like him, argue with a pig, it will drag you into the mold and you start wallowing in the dirt with it. You better leave an embittered and frustrated people spreading their bitterness around, they can't stop GOD.

1 Like

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gideon97:

Mtcheww...

I'm waiting for you.
Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
BlowYourMind:
My brother argue with a fool in his foolishness, you will be like him, argue with a pig, it will drag you into the mold and you start wallowing in the dirt with it. You better leave an embittered and frustrated people spreading their bitterness around, they can't stop GOD.

grin

E pain am
Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by eplanning: 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
donnie:
Black original Bantu (Israelite) Levite from the walls of Egypt versus fake Oyinbo Levite.
This Israelite must be from Kongo. grin

Chagore (Hebrew meaning: belt) is actually Kongo referring to "the belt of truth".
And you know who is "The Truth" right?

The same name is mocked by children of Esau as "King Kong"

Just as the truth is being revealed, the wickedness of these people is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by Gideon97(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
donnie:

Mtcheww...

I'm waiting for you.

It's been a while but time flies when one is busy. There were Jews in pre-colonial Sub-Saharan Africa. I don't know how earliest they arrived, but It's known that they were Shephardic jews in the Region. They migrated from Spain and Portugal to the middle Niger. We have sources of this from Arab scholars who talked about jews in the Bilad Al Sudan. And we know they were in the Mali and Songhai empire because they were also mentioned in the Tarikh Al Sudan and Tarikh Al fattash. These jews were not black. Stop with your stupid delusions,
Re: Black Original Bantu (Israelite) Levite Versus Fake Oyinbo Levite by donnie(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gideon97:

It's been a while but time flies when one is busy. There were Jews in pre-colonial Sub-Saharan Africa. I don't know how earliest they arrived, but It's known that they were Shephardic jews in the Region They migrated from Spain and Portugal to the middle Niger period. We have sources of this from Arab scholars who talked about jews in the Bilad Al Sudan. And we know they were in the Mali Songhai empire because they were also mentioned in the Tarikh Al Sudan and Tarikh Al fattash. These jews were not black. Stop with your stupid delusions,

Mumu, you're just coming. Some of us have been in this thing ever since and we don't just talk... We know what we're saying. The Jews of Spain and Portugal were Bantus (Jews) who along with the Moors migrating from North Africa, conquered Spain and Portugal in the year 711. They ruled for over 700 years and were later expelled during the Inquisition, with many shipped back to Africa where they were sold as slaves to work on plantations.

Only a fraction of the southern Kingdom of Judah left for Spain and Portugal. Many others of Judah who populated Soudan/So-Yudan/Judah (which at the time stretched from Mali in the west to modern day Sudan in the east) later migrated southwards to the coasts fleeing the Islamic invasions.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Youth Success Camp 2007 / Olumba Olumba Obu / How Do We Combat Fake Pastors In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.