Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89754 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Pennywise2: 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
Esiman:
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else having problem with Grey? I didn't receive November's payment before they changed their GBP accounts.
I messaged their support, but they haven't responded yet.
any payment to the old account was reversed. Your money should be with kdp. Update your account at kdp and message them about not receiving last royalties
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
KDP normally sends notification of failed payments. Besides the payment should have dropped before the day Grey said their old accounts stopped functioning.
Pennywise2:
any payment to the old account was reversed. Your money should be with kdp. Update your account at kdp and message them about not receiving last royalties
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Pennywise2: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
Esiman:
KDP normally sends notification of failed payments. Besides the payment should have dropped before the day Grey said their old accounts stopped functioning.
who told you they must send notification? Do as told. Cos I sent money to the old account and it was reversed and I never knew. When I knew, I updated the account. Your choice though
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Affiliateseun05: 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Pennywise2:
replied your pm
don't understand
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Thank you.
Pennywise2:
who told you they must send notification? Do as told. Cos I sent money to the old account and it was reversed and I never knew. When I knew, I updated the account. Your choice though
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
Esiman:

I'm having the same problem, like penny said, perhaps it was reversed with no notification sent.

I complained to grey and they said the bank said the transaction failed and will be sending a manual reversal within 14 days.

But then, I saw that the payment for us arrived, 6 days after the maximum 5 days, without any notification, so now I don't know about the rest, cause I was expecting a reversal.

But Amazon told me that the money has been sent and may take additional time, but I can contact them after 5 days and they can trace the money.

My guess is the money is in transit.

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
Okay boss. thank you.
Emceecee:

I'm having the same problem, like penny said, perhaps it was reversed with no notification sent.

I complained to grey and they said the bank said the transaction failed and will be sending a manual reversal within 14 days.

But then, I saw that the payment for us arrived, 6 days after the maximum 5 days, without any notification, so now I don't know about the rest, cause I was expecting a reversal.

But Amazon told me that the money has been sent and may take additional time, but I can contact them after 5 days and they can trace the money.

My guess is the money is in transit.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by emmilyezzy(m): 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pennywise2:
Please how long did it take until it was reversed?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by WIZGUY69(m): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Who have any experience opening an LLC account? I really need some help and information.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by U1(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2022
Good morning. I am wondering about something and would like self-publishers in the house to chip in.

Did you include your contact information in the books that have good results? Is it advisable to not include it?

I read that one can publish using a pen name and I was wondering how that would work.

cc eliok, byrron, emceecee, pennywise2, Esiman, ANYONE
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2022
U1:
Good morning. I am wondering about something and would like self-publishers in the house to chip in.

Did you include your contact information in the books that have good results? Is it advisable to not include it?

I read that one can publish using a pen name and I was wondering how that would work.

I don't include my contact on any of my published books, however, I insert my website link that contains all my other published books with a clickable link to the sales page on Amazon for each of the books.

Just gave you an exclusive pro tip meant for my students alone.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by U1(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2022
byrron:

I don't include my contact on any of my published books, however, I insert my website link that contains all my other published books with a clickable link to the sales page on Amazon for each of the books.

Just gave you an exclusive pro tip meant for my students alone.

Cheers.

Thanks, boss. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2022
U1:

Thanks, boss. smiley

You're welcome
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2022
I have an email for each pen name or brand. You can include it if you want.
U1:

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by U1(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2023
Esiman:
I have an email for each pen name or brand. You can include it if you want.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Smashspesh(m): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Can anyone help me with template for formatting children's book age 6-10.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Revolva(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
STARTERS SHOULD LEARN HOW TO OPEN A KDP ACCOUNT AND HOW TO UPLOAD KDP BOOKS HERE SUBSCRIBE LIKE AND COMMENT
[b][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me3PkLfuZdU
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SuperOnyi: 8:18pm On May 24, 2023
pabon:

As promised, here's your link

shocked

I quoted this because I need it — note to self.

Thank you.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by SuperOnyi: 3:50am On May 25, 2023
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Shaneroberts: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by FashionCapital(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I quoted this because I need it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.