Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (89992 Views)

If You Want To Learn About Amazon Kdp (kindle Direct Publishing) Read This / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Resuscitate: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2022
mahvie:

Hello, were you able to resolve this? I will be getting an EIN soon and I will be needing your guidance on how to successfully upload it, if you dont mind.
Yes, I've resolved it. Fill d form normally as a non-us person, enter ur EIN and find any US address to use in the next page. It's very easy and straight forward
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Check well. There might be error.

How did you fill the banking details

I'm still surprised till now. In 2020 and 2021 I received all my Royalties through that Payooneer Account Number, but now they are saying another thing.

I wish I could get another alternative.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by RESHARPENED: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2022
Meedon:

I use Payooneer and I don't know any other alternative. Can you recommend one?

Register on Grey.co. it's what I use.

Link the GBP account to KDP. You'll get paid in GBP. You can also convert your funds to NAIRA within Grey.

Best way get maximum value for your money is to first convert GBP to USD. Then, convert the USD to Naira.

Another alternative is Wise.com. But you need a valid international passport for that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by mahvie: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2022
Resuscitate:

Yes, I've resolved it. Fill d form normally as a non-us person, enter ur EIN and find any US address to use in the next page. It's very easy and straight forward

Thank you, chief.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Link the GBP account to KDP. You'll get paid in GBP. You can also convert your funds to NAIRA within Grey.

Best way get maximum value for your money is to first convert GBP to USD. Then, convert the USD to Naira.

Another alternative is Wise.com. But you need a valid international passport for that.

Thanks bro. I will try it out.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zidoh(m): 3:27am On Sep 28, 2022
RESHARPENED:

This explained better.
We are also availabel to buy your funds at good rate and instsnt payment is very guarantee. We are are fast and reliable at zidoh exchange enterprises . Reach out to us bia whatsapp on 08088759163.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 1:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Meedon:

I'm still surprised till now. In 2020 and 2021 I received all my Royalties through that Payooneer Account Number, but now they are saying another thing.

I wish I could get another alternative.

Try to fing out the main cause of this.

For now you can use grey. co or any similar alternative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Please can you practically explain that conversion part?

Like how much more will be added
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Meedon: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
lovediehatelive:

OK thanks
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2022
LogicBomb8:
how do you manage plagarism

grammarly has plagiarism checker, though it's the paid version. But it's accurate.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2022
Please for someone that wants to go into fiction, which niche, category, keyword or type of topics would be

Easy to start with and rank?

Is it erotica?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Zidoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hello dear Publishers , we are still active and available for all your withdrawal and exchange to Naira at good rate. Kindly , slide to our dm via whatsapp on 08088759163.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nickelodeon93: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
lovediehatelive:

can I use this app to send pounds to someone in uk… like deposit in naira and pay the person in pounds
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Nickelodeon93:
can I use this app to send pounds to someone in uk… like deposit in naira and pay the person in pounds

I don't know about this. I only use it for KDP
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by fuke(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2022
I need somebody with the right software to
give me key words for my books on alterative therapy.
Ready to pay not for free.
whatsapp 08034241050
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 14, 2022
fuke:
I need somebody with the right software to
give me key words for my books on alterative therapy.
Ready to pay not for free.
whatsapp 08034241050

There is nothing like alterative except if you meant alternative therapy. Alternative therapy is very broad therefore, you will have to niche down and target a specific niche with a specific target audience.

Targeting alternative therapy as a keyword says nothing, the question is this- alternative therapy for what exactly? What problem are you providing alternative therapy for?

You should be more specific e.g alternative therapy for stroke, alternative therapy for hair loss, alternative therapy for anxiety etc.

The objective here is for you to niche down to specifics niches with an audience the book applies to instead of going broad.

Wishing you the very best.

3 Likes

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Emceecee(m): 10:43am On Oct 18, 2022
Nickelodeon93:
You might be able to, though it's a long process. I think the founder mentioned something about it once in my email I'm not sure, but he was saying the best option is for the receiver to have his own grey account.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Nickelodeon93: 12:53pm On Oct 18, 2022
Emceecee:

You might be able to, though it's a long process. I think the founder mentioned something about it once in my email I'm not sure, but he was saying the best option is for the receiver to have his own grey account.
okay I see
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by adeolaben(m): 2:10am On Oct 29, 2022
RESHARPENED:

Please I'd like to know if it is possible to create a no content book ( one book) and given different titles with different back covers and upload/ publish on Amazon kdp as different books?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by adeolaben(m): 2:12am On Oct 29, 2022
lovediehatelive:

Please I'd like to know if it is possible to create a no content book ( one book) and given different titles with different back covers and upload/ publish on Amazon kdp as different books?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by lovediehatelive(m): 11:14am On Oct 29, 2022
adeolaben:

Free advice: run from low content books

1 Like

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by WordsWriter: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Galacious1: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by henrymidas: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2022
Hello

Do you have a book idea, and you need a creative writer to convert your book idea into a unique and quality book will WOW target audience?

I will make your book ideas come true

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic at very cheap price.

For you in KDP, I will write 3, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you for 50k to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales.

Topics Covered include:
Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by U1(m): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2022
RESHARPENED:

On the bold, were you aware that Grey deducted 1% each time you swapped (or exchanged) currencies?
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by henrymidas: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Publisher Rocket and KDspy Keyword Research and Validation

Keyword Research and Validation is very important to KDP business.

So, for a token, I will do keyword Research for you to validate the profitability of your Keywords.

I will also use Publisher Rocket to conduct keyword research for you to get your profitable subtitle and the 7 backend Keywords.

Message me on Whatsapp 07040946606 for this service.
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by henrymidas: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
KDP Made Easy

I will do Keywords research for you with Publisher Rocket, get your 7 backend Keywords, write, edit, and format a book for you.

All you need to is PUBLISH

I can write a non-fiction eBook with up to 50,000 words for you on any topic.

If you are a Self-publisher with KDP I will write 2, 10k words book and 3 short reads for you to help you boost your bookshelf and increase sales for 50k

Topics Covered include:

Health & fitness
Diet & weight loss
inspirational
Parenting and Relationship

Business and Finance
Entrepreneurship
Motivational
Computer and Technology
Self-help
Personal development
Educational
How-to- eBook

What To Expect:

* 100% Unique content
* Well researched
* ZERO plagiarism
* Affordable
* Copyright transfer
* Formatted Book
*Fast turnaround time
*100% Satisfaction

Kindly message me, and let's create something beautiful.

Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Affiliateseun05: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2022
Please how does one get a ein and itin for your kdp,with details
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Pennywise2: 5:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Affiliateseun05:
Please how does one get a ein and itin for your kdp,with details
replied your pm
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Affiliateseun05: 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
Pennywise2:
replied your pm
don't understand,please explain
Re: Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method by Esiman(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else having problem with Grey? I didn't receive November's payment before they changed their GBP accounts.
I messaged their support, but they haven't responded yet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (Reply)

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.