Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic (249 Views)

Covid19 Pandemic, What Happened?. / What The Media Isn't Telling You About The Covid19 Nu Omicron Variant / Boost Your Immune System With Plantstemcelltherapy To Prevent Covid19 Pandemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic by Businext: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
His birth is set for the fall and rising of many.

Whether we consider it or not there are going to be gainers and losers this period

Gainers-
1. Network providers- We are buying more data and credit

2. Media houses- providing services for religious bodies and channels for info, now more people listen to radio and watch TV, adverts and all

3. Online banking- you know

4. Salaried employers- those who have been seeking leave

5. Chemist and Pharmacy owners - you know

6. Producers of bleach, handsanitisers and all needed this period- you know

7. Drug Researchers- those who have been needing grants for their research, every country is looking for cure

8. Donors and Donees- don't ask me

9. China- don't ask me

... to be continued

#LoveYourNeighbours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic by Businext: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Losers-

1. Film houses

2. Show Planners

3. Nightclubs

4. Party planners

5. Fake pastors

6. Transporters- be it air, land, water or rail

7. Physical Shoppers

8. Rentals

9. Self-employed aka daily workers, lebuke, any work

10. Employers and Government

11. Non-essential business owners

Now prices of essentials are going up and even transport. Please let us not do it.

#StaySafe
#HelpIfYouCan
#MoreThingsKillFasterThanCovid19
#DrawToGod
#DontPanicHaveHope

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic by Hamzaay(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
grin
Re: Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic by Expert17: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
cool cool

WINNERS
Productive/Critical thinkers- that can use this time to strategies, learn new skill, re-energize etc

LOSERS
Gamblers

cheesy cheesy
Re: Gainers And Losers In The Covid19 Pandemic by IME1: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2020
cry
It's sad for people to capitalise on this pandemic
We should be looking for solutions and how to help people in need
Mind you some rich are presently in need.
In need is not always in money or foodstuffs

God bless us.

PS: Jesus coming was for my rising, I'm saved, I'm born again, I've hope in glory in Jesus name, amen. For covid19 undecided it's well I shall not be listed among the losers in Jesus name, amen

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Fighting A Germ War By Deji Yesufu / Help, My Brother Smo / Help Help Help! Please Any One Ever Been Through Memory Lost, Forgetfulness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.