Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,919 members, 7,824,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (53647 Views)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by kenmaro: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
Waiting for MTN, Airtel, 9mobile, Total, Shell, and other multinationals operating in Nigeria.

But, I am also worried because these funds will not be used judiciously rather they will be misappropriated and embezzled.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Kunlexbaba2018: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mike Adenuga donated 500million naira not N1.5Billion..pls take note...dont mislead the public .
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Jude82: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
All these Donors should share these money to the masses by themselves..

Our leaders are G.O.A.Ts (greatest of all time) when it comes to thieving.. As usual they will embezzle 80% of this money..
...then corona would embezzle anyone who touches what belongs to the poor masses...

Thank God,corona is not partial grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Garrieveryday:
But if we have all these rich and wealthy people in Nigeria, how come we are still far behind in terms of poverty? How do these people feel when they have all these amount of money in their bank accounts and yet see people struggling and suffering for survival in the street?
they dont have money as being portrayed. They live on bank loans. https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205953-special-report-adenugas-mountain-debt-several-firms-amcon-chase-billionaire-unpaid-bills.html
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Awoleesu(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
All these Donors should share these money to the masses by themselves..

Our leaders are G.O.A.Ts (greatest of all time) when it comes to thieving.. As usual they will embezzle 80% of this money..
Abi o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by missyb08(f): 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
They should just share all these money to the masses instead.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by saajus: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
You are right but, some rich kids in Lagos are smoking Igbo and drugs up and down. I'm not downplaying her dad's influence but I still appreciate her will.
ednut1:
this is his daughter. U expect her to be in the kitchen

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2020
These billionaires should stop giving money to government like Nigeria is broke. They will eventually embezzle it. Buy equipment and donate to health centers. Why are we so foolish in this country?

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Mipoplenty: 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2020
Baba should have shared data joor maybe all these other telecommunication companies will have sense too. This is the time we need them the most.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Trendishine: 10:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Thunder fire all of una. Una still dey donate am to criminal government so make dem dey pass the loot around to allow una room to continue the looting rendezvous.. Stewpid thieves and criminals. Why una no give banks to sort out bvn of every Nigerian so they pay into people accounts Directly as other sincere countries dey do, so ppl go fit sustain their selves while they stay at home as the madness dey go on. Money wey una done thief from Nigerians na im una dey pass around una self dey claim donation, dey snap picture make una maintain una position for criminal government budget , so una continue una spree . dey donate for show make government of rouge know say una done bring part of the loot too o...pass am around back to them , snap picture say una donate for a contraption.. Thunder wey no get borex go fire una for there....

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by omlueh(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please Test Yourself & Pass On Bleep

http://covid19.kpolom.com/
Please let's use this test to know our COVID-19 Status. Thanks All.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by drealzum(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
How much have Davido and Hushpupi donated? I thought they said they are rich?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by degamonn: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please, anybody close to Gagaban of Lagos should advice him to step up his donation. People with high donations are people that don't even take anything directly from government at any level.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Mateen1000: 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Come on, adenuga is richer than these politicians. Its not a one-time stealing opportunity. The guy makes money while he's sleeping. That's the good thing about being in business sectors dt always sell.
Did u even heard Abacha’s Family said “no matter how much they recover from them, Dey cant be as poor as Dangote” Thats someone that ruled b4 year 2000, Some Politicians can Loot Adenuga’s networth in 2months, They r not just capable of flaunting their wealth undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by omlueh(m): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please Test Yourself & Pass On Bleep

http://covid19.kpolom.com/
Please let's use this test to know our COVID-19 Status. Thanks All. And thanks to every individual that has made contributions in one way or the other for the Eradication of this Virus ravaging the World.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by mickeymimi: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
A country they cannot afford to give just 5000 naira to its citizen to stay at home and the politician are the highest paid in the world..,... embarassed
cant they cut their salaries for the next 3 months and feed the nation ...
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by EdidemOluomo: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2020
Designerdollars:
How person go donate 1.5 billion nitori oluun .
Me wey dey feel like king on top 10 million wey I manage gather.
This life is unfair oo undecided

10m abi 10k ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by mozona(m): 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
him try.... but na show up for the likes of dangote and otedola

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by colestephan86: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Source: https://m.guardian.ng/news/mike-adenuga-donates-n1-5bn-to-covid-19-funds/
These people get money o.
A staff of one gas company told me today that , their company recorded inflow of 1.1 billion naira in these past one week.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by saajus: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2020
You are right. Our Elites are part of the problem but our politicians are the major problem.
They don't have all the money in their bank accounts. You will be surprised that someone like Dangote that worth about $12-$14Billion may not have $50m cash in his account. They value them with their net worths. Some rich guys have to put up a few of their shares or estates for sale to raise cash for donation.

Garrieveryday:
But if we have all these rich and wealthy people in Nigeria, how come we are still far behind in terms of poverty? How do these people feel when they have all these amount of money in their bank accounts and yet see people struggling and suffering for survival in the street?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by West2019(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Nice! Meanwhile Atiku gave 50million. Monkey man
keep silent this man,the money atiku spend on him Presidential election if its belive me u wouldn't have even donated 1k all I see atiku stil try pass Tinubu wey donate 200m
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kunlexbaba2018:
Mike Adenuga donated 500million naira not N1.5Billion..pls take note...dont mislead the public .

read well, he donated 500million to sanwo olu (lagos state) and 1 billion to Godwin emefiele CBN (Nigeria)

6 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Altimatic27: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
EdidemOluomo:

10m abi 10k ?

Dem no de manage get 11 mil dem de hussle get am bro i sure say you no get pas 500k for your account
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Aiyegbajeje2001: 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
The rich also cry and they make money when the society is at peace and people can buy what they produce. And while these gestures may be noble and commendable, they are at the same time business to them - as they donate to keep us healthy and to restart our economies.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Halo22: 10:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kudos to Adenuga, we need more donations from billionaires like Prince Arthur Eze, Cosmas Maduka, Innocent Chukwuma and numerous others. Don't get it twisted, am a real Igbo Nigger.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
ImModern:
Who are they donating all this money to??

Is it to Nigerian's or the government??
Because since when I've been seeing all this donations, one naira never enter my account and them dey do lockdown
for where, enter ur account, yinnmu, wait o, e go soon enter.

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Daroldigits:
idiot, how much did your father give?
My father is not a thief!
Can the same be said of your useless drunk of a father? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ussy09(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
Designerdollars:
How person go donate 1.5 billion nitori oluun .
Me wey dey feel like king on top 10 million wey I manage gather.
This life is unfair oo undecided
Nawa wooo u even get millions �
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
Notwithstanding, these billionaire are trying, but they should not limit it to times like this, if tomorrow the virus is no more, will they continue? I encourage them to always practise this even without any urgency.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by chocboi78(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
All these donations are a waste or rather a hoax..money that will not get to the masses by any means and will never be acconted for by the end of the day...
#givedirectlytothemasses

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by DModeCntStopMe: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

Come on, adenuga is richer than these politicians. Its not a one-time stealing opportunity. The guy makes money while he's sleeping. That's the good thing about being in business sectors dt always sell.
Shut up!

You know nothing

If you know the tons of billions of dollars revenue from oil these thieves cum politicians steal on a daily basis, you wouldn't say this trash.

Do you know how much billions governors control and chains of businesses both in Nigeria and abroad they have

Do you know how much your senators siphon every second and constituency projects funds

So in your assertion, adenuga is richer than Tinubu, Atiku, Danjuma etc...

Infact, let me stop here...You don vex me

Lastly, having money or being rich is way different from having the heart to give

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Wives Of 10 Most Successful Nigerian Billionaire Businessmen -Pics / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.