Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 (53621 Views)

Mike Adenuga's House In BANANA ISLAND, Lagos (Photo) / Paddy Adenuga: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Mike Adenuga’s Son / Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by MrSquint: 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that individuals and corporate organisations had made various donations toward fighting the spread of COVID-19 in the country.

News Agency of Nigeria pls also report which account these contributions are made into ?

If na our gunment dey in possession of the money, naim be say them don use all the money already fight audio quaruptionn.

Kai za Moni ai don pinish kpatakpa walahi
Rubbish people
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
iammo:
cool

we never see Ibo Audio billioanires

real money no dey make noise or chest beat

Abeg no shake this table.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Olaburn(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
They shud just donate to our bank accounts instead na...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
ChaoHendrix:

And you think Tinubu doesn't have other businesses?
He has several businesses. TVC, the newspaper, tax company. And he CO-owns oando. I know that.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stevecovey:

na wa o. but why u dey vex? shocked
I was obviously making a 'funny point' (as i noted) alluding to his reclusive & weird personality. I've only seen his daughters take prime position in his company & being the face of his brand.
I dont know much about his sons but the ones dt I know of, prince Michael & paddy adenuga have their own businesses.

All his sons are in one capacity or the other in globacom and his other companies. Just like their father ,they don’t seem to give a fvck about the media.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by UwaMmebii(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2020
This man is very reclusive. Hard to see in a function
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2020
spirul77:
If she's the executive vice chairman, which position paddy adenuga come dey
Chai, all these big men shildren sef.
Paddy no dey Globacom or conoil. He has his own business. Just like the first son, Prince Michael. They worked for their father in the past.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:11am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:
cool

we never see Ibo Audio billioanires

real money no dey make noise or chest beat

Abeg Elumelu of UBA na Yoruba man?
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 12:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Delta State man

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

Delta State man

Is Delta a tribe? Is Elumelu's tribe Delta?
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Is Delta a tribe? Is Elumelu's tribe Delta?

Anioma and many other tribe in delta and ikwere in rivers have openly and closely lambasted Ibos to stop calling them Ibo and I think they deserve to be who they want to be in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Elumelu our mentor. cool
(starboyFC)
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:25am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

Anioma and many other tribe in delta and ikwere in rivers have openly and closely lambasted Ibos to stop calling them Ibo and I think they deserve to be who they want to be in peace

Lol. Okonjo Iweala is Anioma. Have you heard her saying she is not Igbo before? Leave Ikwerre one side. That is why I did not claim Herbert Wigwe as Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:

Lol. Okonjo Iweala is Anioma. Have you heard her saying she is not Igbo before? Leave Ikwerre one side. That is why I did not claim Herbert Wigwe as Igbo.

So we shoudnt believe deltans again.. ok is Kaduna Nzeogwu , Ifeajuna of the bloody coup an Ibo and is Luaretta Onocha an Ibo woman?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:31am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

So we shoudnt believe deltans again.. ok is Kaduna Nzeogwu , Ifeajuna of the bloody coup an Ibo and is Luaretta Onocha an Ibo woman?

Kaduna Nzeogwu is Igbo. Have you seen Igbo people deny him before? Lauretta said she is not Igbo. Should we force her to put on the Igbo yoga?
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by rebirthkennedy: 12:31am On Mar 31, 2020
I know this money won't get to the covid 19 patient lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:20am On Mar 31, 2020
This country is seriously a useless one....
Imagine what one person in a country donated to the government ....
#1.5billion naira and we all are busy clapping for him.....

In a sane crime like London, his taxes alone should be able to pay low income earners monthly salaries....

This is the way London , U.K and co work on their economy .....

If this man can donate up to that amount,....
Then why are many Nigerians so poor that even one cup of garri is not easy to afford....
The Poverty rate to that of wealthy people in Nigeria is so huge and kept to be asked questions about.....
What is the Government doing about these problem

They are busy donating billions of Naira
Why can't the government make use of these kind of people...
Go and do analysis of wealthy men in UK...and check their taxes...

That is why Dangote is building refinery for Nigeria
While his taxes are being cut down by the government

The tax alone from Dangote is supposed to pay at least #15,000 each to the unemployed people in Nigeria

How do you think London pays unemployed citizens??
You think their government has a magic tree for such?
They make use of their economy class

May God help this shithole country......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by izibili44: 2:22am On Mar 31, 2020
why will i say thank you to him,when we know say dem go share the money among them self.
sylve11:
I know this money won't get to me, but i just want to say thank you Adenuga for this your kind gesture for it would go a long way touching lives.... cool
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by chijokz(m): 3:10am On Mar 31, 2020
Sanchez01:

Adenuga does not have half of Tinubu's money. I'm sure you're aware that Babangida allegedly owns Globacom and not Adenuga?

That aside, Tinubu cannot outdonate the entrepreneurs that have been coming out lest he beams unnecessary attention his way.
You’re not far from the truth.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Anambralstson: 3:12am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

Delta State man
Adenuga is Ijebu man from Waddia Sudan not Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Anambralstson: 3:13am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

Ijebus are not Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by CaptainFM1: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Designerdollars:
How person go donate 1.5 billion nitori oluun .
Me wey dey feel like king on top 10 million wey I manage gather.
This life is unfair oo undecided

Try sow 1million out as a seed to fight Covid-19. It will come back to you in multiple folds. That's the secret to wealth.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Sharonstone7719: 3:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Audio donation
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 3:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Adenuga is Ijebu man from Waddia Sudan not Yoruba

grin

Ibo man too funny.. oya tell me more ilaje are from where what of awori... and what is it with Ibo mens obsession with sudan first its jubril el sudan now its Ijebu el sudan hahahaaa very funny folks.. you really dont understand a thing about yoruba history so all screenshots are hilarius

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Anambralstson: 3:45am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

grin

Ibo man too funny.. oya tell me more ilaje are from where what of awori... and is it with Ibo mens obsession with sudan first its jubril el sudan now its Ijebu el sudan hahahaaa very funny folks
Ijebus are not Yoruba simple ,they are migrants from Waddia Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 3:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

grin

Ijebu el Sudan... family of Jubril el Sudan hahahaa

i wonder what you Ibos drink and smoke its really a funny one

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by LOA00711: 3:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

your drunk governor is out their looking for help from buhari to get just 1 billion you his online hype man is here making noise about Ijebu

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Anambralstson: 3:57am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:

your drunk governor is out their looking for help from buhari to get just 1 billion you his online hype man is here making noise about Ijebu
Ijebus people are from Waddia Sudan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by iammo(m): 3:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ijebus people are from Waddia Sudan grin grin

Ndi Fake Isrealites.. Jubril el Sudan wont give your drunk governor one kobo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by brainworkng: 4:07am On Mar 31, 2020
I just hope this monies wont be looted by some polithiefcians.
Re: Coronavirus: Mike Adenuga Donates N1.5 Billion To Fight COVID-19 by Omotaday(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Man didn’t donate anything to Ogun State, his home state.

Well,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) / Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.