Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Update On Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde’s Coronavirus Test Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde’s Coronavirus Test Result (293 Views)

Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / Fayemi Takes Coronavirus Test After Coming In Contact With Two Infected Persons / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Update On Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde’s Coronavirus Test Result by Transparent(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
The Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde has disclosed that he has tested positive for Coronavirus after briefing the press this afternoon.
Oyo State

Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde has tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

This comes a week after he was slammed via social media for organising a rally with a popular artiste, Davido performing.

From the record, He becomes the third Nigerian governor to test positive for the virus after Bala Mohammed of Bauchi state and Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna state.

“I just received my COVID-19 confirmation test result. It is POSITIVE. I am asymptomatic and will continue to self-isolate,” Makinde tweeted on Monday evening.

“I have designated Prof Temitope Alonge, former Chief Medical Director of the University College, Ibadan, as the Head of COVID-19 Task Force while I recover fully. Please continue to comply with all the directives from the COVID-19 Task Force. Stay home, stay safe,” he added.

See Post Below;
https://www.akinblog.com/2020/03/30/update-on-oyo-state-governor-seyi-makindes-coronavirus-test-result/
Re: Update On Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde’s Coronavirus Test Result by Mynd44: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2020

(1)

Alleged Killing Of 28-yr Old: Delta Govt Orders Investigation, Calls For Calm / Warri Covid-19 Tension: What Nigerians Needs To Understand About Nigerian Army / BREAKING: Office Of The Accountant General Of The Federation On Fire In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.