Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus (74238 Views)

Aso Villa Shut Down As Kyari Tests Positive, Shehu, Others Self-Isolate / Atiku Abubakar's Son Test Positive For Coronavirus / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2020
As revealed on his twitter page this evening upon receiving his result. He is currently self isolating and has appointed the former CMD of UCH Prof Alonge to chair the Oyo State task force for covid19

I just received my COVID-19 confirmation test result. It is POSITIVE. I am asymptomatic and will continue to self-isolate.

I have designated Prof Temitope Alonge, former Chief Medical Director of the University College, Ibadan, as the Head of COVID-19 Task Force while I recover fully. Please continue to comply with all the directives from the COVID-19 Task Force. Stay home, stay safe.

https://twitter.com/seyiamakinde/status/1244672086825668608?s=08

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by nyerovwo04: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Nigeria is cursed

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by babalonshee(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
Not cursed we fail to take precautions earlier niii

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by lekzyn(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mr governor did not take precautional step early enough.

Check my signature

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by DontBullshitMe: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
Incompetent leader/Populist governor.

He was busy organising rally and tongue lashing Ajimobi and APC rather than take proactive steps and measure at limiting the spread of Coronavirus in Oyo state.

Now, he's a victim.

Every man for himself. I have no words of prayer.

247 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by nyerovwo04: 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2020
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by adeyemi0005(m): 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh Allah! We seek refuge in you from leprosy, insanity, elephantiasis and evil diseases. Amen.

219 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Incompetent leader/Populist governor.

He was busy organising rally and tongue lashing Ajimobi and APC rather than take proactive steps and measure at limiting the spread of Coronavirus in Oyo state.

Now, he's a victim.

Every man for himself. I have no words of prayer.

Hmmnnn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by APCNig: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Egungun be careful, na express you dey go.

Let him be brought to Lagos Isolation Centre at Onikan Stadium. Abba Kyari is waiting for him. But if he is expecting Buhari to give him money, then he has gotten it wrong because it will take several weeks before Buhari can even hear that Seyi Makinde don carry Corona Virus.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by berbs: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh my. Wishing you quick recovery IJN, Amen.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by funmike83(f): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
O lord

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Earlystar698(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hia

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by LibertyRep: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2020
What!

Three Governors now.

My worry isn't about these privileged ones as they will get the best of treatment available.

My worry is the common man who isn't even getting tested yet.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Eriggs: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Haaaa shocked How manage? Who passed it to him? Everyone in his office and house need to be tested ASAP.
Dis Coronavirus no dey look anybody face o

nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed
Is Covid-19 only in Nigeria? Una go just dey take una head dey carry curse everywhere. Next time shut up if you have nothing reasonable to type.
sylve11:
i just dey imagine wetin concern curse concern this thread. undecided cool
no mind all those people that hatred for Nigeria don eat dem intestines and brains finish.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Officialgarri: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Now, I'm seriously beginning to doubt the authenticity of the test results carried out by these health officials.

I think people might just share a similar fever symptom and then they just conclude it's corona.

Apart from the apparent fact that NCDC only checks wealthy people, Someone should also explain to me how it's only state governors that are usually infected.
What about the swarm of people that visits them hourly?
What about their families, aides, cleaners, cooks, security details?

My submission is that it's either this corona thing have been politicized to scare and alert people of the seriousness of this virus.

Or

The tests are wrongly carried out!

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Eriggs: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Eriggs:
Haaaa shocked How manage? Who passed it to him? Everyone in his office and house need to be tested ASAP.
Dis Coronavirus no dey look anybody face o
I forgot Atiku son went to that baseless and unnecessary rally to represent his father.
All the 5000 people that were at the rally also should be tested, along with his family members. Not forgetting Davido.
Get well soon Governor.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayoefa: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
All those that didn't pray for Abbah Kiary and El Rufai shouldn't come here with some useless prayers oh.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ERockson: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
What the hell is happening. End time is here already no doubt

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by JBoss25(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mad o

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Mateen1000: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God heal him

Seems most of the people tested positive are not even panicking at all, Is Covid19 dat easy to fight Cos I’m not understanding o undecided

19 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Asquare84(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria is cursed

And so shall it be to you

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by toffyz(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
May God heal the people's governor

7 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chukwugoziegi: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
sad
Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Openbusiness: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Oh no shocked, I hope he never give am to Davido, or shey na Davido give am? Lord have mercy on Makinde

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
Kokoko la rofa aditi, ba wi fomo eni a gbo.

This is the result of someone that does not take heed to instruction.

Everything will be fine Gov Makinde. In the interim, just make sure you give the green light to the necessary bodies to intensify their effort in ensuring people stay at home in Oyo and government should start distributing food and other welfare packages to the people of Oyo state ASAP.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by khunz: 6:34pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is no brainer, he threw caution to the wind and should even have gone for the test earlier.

All the people he has contacted better do same.

Wishing him soonest recovery and he still has age as a favorable factor and hopefully he has no underlying illness.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by MansoryMX(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
I won’t be surprised if a lot of Nigerians test positive to this virus because I believe it has already been spreading among us for quite some time before all this stay at home ish. A lot of people will test positive in this country, bitter truth. Thanks to our useless government. God please just give the idea to one scientist to create the vaccine or better still cure for this virus if not we go finish for this country .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Toosure70: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Please God have mercy on us o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by funmike83(f): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
davido was with this man recently n now he is positive honestly all dis drama is making me believe something fishy is happening chioma had d virus but d baby she is breast feeding is negative guys go watch the movie 2012 dis might jus b a ground plot cos almost all our governors are coming out positve well its official now that chloroquin treats covid19,but my question is how can anti malaria drugs be treating a virus and as for that bill gate that man no go die better death go and read about his implant as vaccine against dis virus guys d world might not return as we use to know it dis might jus b d end d bible keep talking abt brace up

Heard David is now positive

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by TIGRITIS: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
nyerovwo04:
Nigeria My family is cursed
Noted.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Vivonose: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / "Tosin Saraki Marrying A Christian Man Is A Sin" - Muslim Facebook User / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.