Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,936 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? (1963 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2020
Someone Pls Help Me With The NCDC Hotlines.. I Have Symptoms

Last week Sunday ((8days) ago I was down with severe high temperature and a slight dry throat
I took the chloroquine with another anti malaria..
I committed all through the night but by Tuesday last week I was very OK.

Fastforward to Saturday night there was serious heat in my apartment so I had to sleep on the floor and the floor is tiled...

I woke up in the middle of the night with serious cold but it subsided by Sunday morning..

My problem now is that since yesterday I have been having a serious shortness of breathe which has refused to go.. I went to the chemist and I was given arithromycin and another drug .. I took them around 12pm today and I had free and easy breathing for at least some hours..

As I type now the shortness of breathe has started again and this time severe.. I don't even know how to get some sleep tonight

Pls help i can't breathe.
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sorry o
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 30, 2020
Chechekojnr:
Sorry o

All you can say
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Airoflaw(m): 10:13pm On Mar 30, 2020
sad

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by androidFather: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Bath with warm water and drink hot tea as they say. Get well soon bro.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lifedonor:
Last week Sunday ((8days) ago I was down with severe high temperature and a slight dry throat

Fastforward to Saturday night there was serious heat in my apartment so I had to sleep on the floor and the floor is tiled...

I woke up in the middle of the night with serious cold but it subsided by Sunday morning..

My problem now is that since yesterday I have been having a serious shortness of breathe which has refused to go.. I went to the chemist and I was given arithromycin and another drug .. I took them around 12pm today and I had free and easy breathing for at least some hours..
As I type now the shortness of breathe has started again and this time severe.. I don't even know how to get some sleep tonight

Pls help i can't breathe

Go to pharmacy and buy chloroquine very useful
80% don't abuse it
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
androidFather:
Bath with warm water and drink hot tea as they say. Get well soon bro.

God bless you sir... I forgot to mention that my breathe becomes worse when I read about the casualties around the globe
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Sanchez01: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mandelus:

Go to pharmacy and buy chloroquine very useful
80% don't abuse it
You're asking him to get Chloroquine and also advising him not to abuse it in the same breath.

His mind might be playing tricks on him and it is only unfair to ask him to get Chloroquine when any test hasn't been conducted. That in itself is abuse already.
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:24pm On Mar 30, 2020
You may as well be having another ailment. Them say 'when something loss and thief dey there even if no be him take am, they go still dey accuse am'

Don't do and waste test kit my guy. Go threat your fever well.

And lastly just close mouth make the real Covid-19 no come hear and locate you...

Get well soon....

3 Likes

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

You're asking him to get Chloroquine and also advising him not to abuse it in the same breath.

His mind might be playing tricks on him and it is only unfair to ask him to get Chloroquine when any test hasn't been conducted. That in itself is abuse already.

Big man. Please try calling the number yourself and check if it will not take them 2022 to respond beside you can only get tested in lagos and the boarders are closed. It is better to take the medication than to die. Trump recommended it and the new world order don't want their plans to fail
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by temmytee2309: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
From the early reports I've heard, those bastards won't pick up and if they do they will tell you they're only responding to people who just got back from abroad or People who made contacts with them.
Guy you're on your own just like every common man in Nigeria, those people are only attending to the elites.
I also heard the virus can go on its own if your immune system is strong Abi you be old man?

1 Like

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Sanchez01: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2020
Mandelus:

Big man. Please try calling the number yourself and check if it will not take them 2022 to respond beside you can only get tested in lagos and the boarders are closed. It is better to take the medication than to die. Trump recommended it and the new world order don't want their plans to fail
I have and keep hearing people say the line is always busy.

But then it is unfair to advise anyone yo get Chloroquine just because they suspect having the virus. The dosage has never been disclosed and the drug routine remains unknown. It is one thing to confirm that he is indeed positive and it is another to suggest Chloroquine when he hasn't had a test done.

Taking a medication before an actual test to ascertain the causal agent of one's illness is abuse. Trump is not a pharmacist, a microbiologist and a final authority on drug afdairs. And the NCDC already discharged its index case before Trump mentioned Chloroquine.

Until he runs a test and returns positive, it is out of place to recommend Chloroquine, particularly when it is self medicated and doesn't know the drug routine.

1 Like

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
You may as well be having another ailment. Them say 'when something loss and thief dey there even if no be him take am, they go still dey accuse am'

Don't do and waste test kit my guy. Go threat your fever well.

And lastly just close mouth make the real Covid-19 no come hear and locate you...

Get well soon....

Someone just told me to go get complete doze of lonart and ciprotab she thinks its acute malaria

1 Like

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by okk4sure: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by knowhowk: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
Sanchez01:

I have and keep hearing people say the line is always busy.

But then it is unfair to advise anyone yo get Chloroquine just because they suspect having the virus. The dosage has never been disclosed and the drug routine remains unknown. It is one thing to confirm that he is indeed positive and it is another to suggest Chloroquine when he hasn't had a test done.

Taking a medication before an actual test to ascertain the causal agent of one's illness is abuse. Trump is not a pharmacist, a microbiologist and a final authority on drug afdairs. And the NCDC already discharged its index case before Trump mentioned Chloroquine.

Until he runs a test and returns positive, it is out of place to recommend Chloroquine, particularly when it is self medicated and doesn't know the drug routine.
. Oga why not assist the dying man to run Covid 19 Test now ? Test test test ,You want Him Dead ,Abeg op , just Read this ,It's your life you have to safe it.Its Dr.Vladimir findings Michael Coudrey posted:
Here is an open letter by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from NY containing a COVID-19 treatment plan.

Dr. Zelenko successfully treated 350 patients

Dr. Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko
Board Certified Family Practitioner
501 Rt 208, Monroe, NY 10950
845-238-0000

March 23, 2020

To all medical professionals around the world:

My name is Dr. Zev Zelenko and I practice medicine in Monroe, NY. For the last 16 years, I have cared for approximately 75% of the adult population of Kiryas Joel, which is a very close knit community of approximately 35,000 people in which the infection spread rapidly and unchecked prior to the imposition of social distancing.

As of today my team has tested approximately 200 people from this community for Covid-19, and 65% of the results have been positive. If extrapolated to the entire community, that means more than 20,000 people are infected at the present time. Of this group, I estimate that there are 1500 patients who are in the high-risk category (i.e. >60, immunocompromised, comorbidities, etc).

Given the urgency of the situation, I developed the following treatment protocol in the pre-hospital setting and have seen only positive results:

1. Any patient with shortness of breath regardless of age is treated.
2. Any patient in the high-risk category even with just mild symptoms is treated.
3. Young, healthy and low risk patients even with symptoms are not treated (unless their circumstances change and they fall into category 1 or 2).

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days
2. Azithromycin 500mg once a day for 5 days
3. Zinc sulfate 220mg once a day for 5 days

The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available from China and South Korea with the recent study published from France (sites available on request). We know that hydroxychloroquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate it prevents secondary bacterial infections. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Dollywood(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2020
Try to go for the Covid-19 test.

But you can use this tested and Verified drug used as treatment of coronavirus in USA.

Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

Try this and you'll be Okay.
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Lalasticala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
Dollywood:

But you can use this tested and Verified drug used as treatment of coronavirus in USA.

Thanks God bless you.. By tomorrow I don't know if to start with the therapy or I should treat malaria
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 30, 2020
knowhowk:
. Oga why not assist the dying man to run Covid 19 Test now ? Test test test ,You want Him Dead ,Abeg op , just Read this ,It's your life you have to safe it.Its Dr.Vladimir findings Michael Coudrey posted:
Here is an open letter by Dr. Vladimir Zelenko from NY containing a COVID-19 treatment plan.

Dr. Zelenko successfully treated 350 patients

Dr. Vladimir (Zev) Zelenko
Board Certified Family Practitioner
501 Rt 208, Monroe, NY 10950
845-238-0000

March 23, 2020

To all medical professionals around the world:

My name is Dr. Zev Zelenko and I practice medicine in Monroe, NY. For the last 16 years, I have cared for approximately 75% of the adult population of Kiryas Joel, which is a very close knit community of approximately 35,000 people in which the infection spread rapidly and unchecked prior to the imposition of social distancing.

As of today my team has tested approximately 200 people from this community for Covid-19, and 65% of the results have been positive. If extrapolated to the entire community, that means more than 20,000 people are infected at the present time. Of this group, I estimate that there are 1500 patients who are in the high-risk category (i.e. >60, immunocompromised, comorbidities, etc).

Given the urgency of the situation, I developed the following treatment protocol in the pre-hospital setting and have seen only positive results:

1. Any patient with shortness of breath regardless of age is treated.
2. Any patient in the high-risk category even with just mild symptoms is treated.
3. Young, healthy and low risk patients even with symptoms are not treated (unless their circumstances change and they fall into category 1 or 2).

My out-patient treatment regimen is as follows:

1. Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day for 5 days

The rationale for my treatment plan is as follows. I combined the data available from China and South Korea with the recent study published from France (sites available on request). We know that hydroxychloroquine helps Zinc enter the cell. We know that Zinc slows viral replication within the cell. Regarding the use of azithromycin, I postulate it prevents secondary bacterial infections. These three drugs are well known and usually well tolerated, hence the risk to the patient is low.

God forbid .. I am not dying and i won't die in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by JOACHINpedro: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Lifedonor:

Amen. Just keep a positive mindset and be strong. You will get your miracle bro smiley
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Seun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
You case seems to sound like a mild case of COVID19. You are very likely to survive, Don’t worry.

You need to call the NCDC number and keep calling it until you get through. Report back to us if you can’t get through. If you can, let’s know what they ask you to do.

Lifedonor:
Thanks God bless you.. By tomorrow I don't know if to start with the therapy or I should treat malaria
Please go to a hospital. They will test you for malaria. It can also cause tiredness which can be mistaken for shortness of breath.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by sapientia(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2020
Dollywood:

Have you seen the bolded?

Only have access to 20mg
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Keep faith, and drive fear away!! Fear is a killer!! You will pull through in Jesus Name Amen!!
My advice, stop watching CNN and BCC, they'll instill fear in you. Learn to set your mind on a task. Like doing some house chores and even typing a document on a system. Jesus has healed you. Amen!! smiley
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lifedonor:

L

How're are you doing now? Your last text here was on the 30th of march.
Can you update us, please?
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

How're are you doing now? Your last text here was on the 30th of march.
Can you update us, please?

Thanks bro for your concern..
I had to finally isolate my self. My gf practically being responsible for my upkeep, errands and when she is at my place we both would be on distancing with properly fixed FAC masks..

Firstly the symptoms degenerated to acute pneumonia and occasional fever mostly at nights.
I drank 8 to 10 sachets of pure water before night fall for almost 4days ... Then i got honey with lime and ginger .. I was drinking the warm mixture at intervals.
Lonart full pack erythromycine full card #300 vitamin C white and red then a cough cyrup..

I wasn't having headaches or dry coughs..

This I used for a week with a sleeping drug too ..
Then I would go under the hot sun for 45 min everyday I would be there until I sweat...

I am now breathing normal and I sleep just very well when ever I want to coz before now I couldn't sleep even with the sleeping pill...

I now commune with my gf very closely but the pharmacist recommends that I repeat the treatment just once...The first treatment had eaten deep into my finances and left me dead broke... Reason I opted to ask help here
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Lifedonor:

Thanks bro for your concern..
I had to finally isolate my self. My gf practically being responsible for my upkeep, errands and when she is at my place we both would be on distancing with properly fixed FAC masks..

Firstly the symptoms degenerated to acute pneumonia and occasional fever mostly at nights.
I drank 8 to 10 sachets of pure water before night fall for almost 4days ... Then i got honey with lime and ginger .. I was drinking the warm mixture at intervals.
Lonart full pack erythromycine full card #300 vitamin C white and red then a cough cyrup..

I wasn't having headaches or dry coughs..

This I used for a week with a sleeping drug too ..
Then I would go under the hot sun for 45 min everyday I would be there until I sweat...

I am now breathing normal and I sleep just very well when ever I want to coz before now I couldn't sleep even with the sleeping pill...

I now commune with my gf very closely but the pharmacist recommends that I repeat the treatment just once...The first treatment had eaten deep into my finances and left me dead broke... Reason I opted to ask help here

You're welcome.
If it was really coronavirus, and you've recovered, there's no need going for any second treatment. The pharmacist just wants to sell his drugs.
Your immune system, if it's really covid-19 you had, did the fight against the virus and not the antimalarial and antibiotic he gave you. Those drugs do not kill viruses.
I advise you continue on your healthy nutrition.

1 Like

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Seun(m): 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2020
@lifedonor: Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience. It’s enlightening to for me. God bless your girlfriend. Why didn’t you choose to contact the NCDC in the end?
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Seun:
@lifedonor: Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience. It’s enlightening to for me. God bless your girlfriend. Why didn’t you choose to contact the NCDC in the end?

Before God and man I did
Below is a screen shot of the conversation that ensued sir

I am even glad this post is gaining this attention .. Pls let the people and the FG know that some states are just being lacadestic ooh and the officials are the ones stigmatising the victims..

This man refused to respond to my calls or my chats .. If you observe I started chatting him midnight 1st April and that was some hours after I created this thread .. As a matter of fact people should isolate and treat them selves at home only if they can be able to properly distant them selves from others....

I saw death

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by oluayebenz: 10:00pm On Apr 09, 2020
IamgratefulLord:
Keep faith, and drive fear away!! Fear is a killer!! You will pull through in Jesus Name Amen!!
My advice, stop watching CNN and BCC, they'll instill fear in you. Learn to set your mind on a task. Like doing some house chores and even typing a document on a system. Jesus has healed you. Amen!! smiley

Exactly
He watched too much CNN I guess....

With his explanation, he had malaria fever not Covid 19 but with the situation of things now, any slight headaches someone will be very afraid and that will send signal to the brain then zoom, u started having systoms like Covid-19

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Seventy7kings: 5:19am On Apr 10, 2020
Mr Seun is almost on every thread these days. What's occuRRing??
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by IlovePMB: 7:02am On Apr 10, 2020
Lifedonor:

Before God and man I did
Below is a screen shot of the conversation that ensued sir

I am even glad this post is gaining this attention .. Pls let the people and the FG know that some states are just being lacadestic ooh and the officials are the ones stigmatising the victims..

This man refused to respond to my calls or my chats .. If you observe I started chatting him midnight 1st April and that was some hours after I created this thread .. As a matter of fact people should isolate and treat them selves at home only if they can be able to properly distant them selves from others....

I saw death

Can you tell us how you contracted the sickness. Did you come in contact with anyone from abroad or someone coughing. Try and keep watch on everyone else that you have come in contact with during your sickness including the chemist and observe if they would display similar symptoms. You need to let your state government be aware of this to stop the spread otherwise whatever NCDC is doing in Lagos or Abuja is a waste of time.
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by FECOSON: 8:36am On Apr 10, 2020
Lifedonor:
Someone Pls Help Me With The NCDC Hotlines.. I Have Symptoms

Pls help i can't breathe.

This virus is not deadly as people think the most deadly part of it is the spreading, lack of materials/equipments

The rate people contract this virus is more than the recovery rate and that's why it's killing people like tomorrow no dey.

Reasons: imaging having 30 beds, 15 ventilators, 10 testing machines, 12 doctors, 15 nurses, 37 suspected daily cases, 43 serious cases out of the 97 confirmed cases in one isolation center. Just imaging

And they will be managing on their on jeje oooo, one so called prominent politician will be rush to the centre and with just a call from above someone else bed, ventilator care will be sacrificed and the next day a death report from the isolation center.
be careful

For the medic staffs may God give them the heart to bear seeing innocent person dyeing while the useless ones recovers.

Whether you believe in God or not one thing is for sure that within every man's heart there is a SUPREME BEING who is all powerful and he is powerful enough to do all things.

At time like this
Pls let us channel all our hopes, prayers and petition to that BEING

Advice: pray, believe and trust in God ask for mercy and do your best to abide to the rules given and leave the rest for God, forget the conspiracy first.

For those that are angry with God telling themselves that they don't believe in him while their conceits is still telling them that THERE IS GOD, this is what you need to do tell yourself that your immune is capable of handling the virus and help your immune by taking class of warm  water/hot tea & warm bath morning and evening take enough vitamin c & fruits daily and follow the instructions given by the authorities and don't wish someone else the virus or death and you will be safe.

To you my dear @OP pls take the above advice and just make sure u keep urself warm, stay out of AC and cold things, try to excise a little and do not talk too much to avoid spreading it to ur love ones. Take anything that can boasts ur immunity just take them since the virus have no vaccine/cure for now only ur immune can do that work. don't panic give urself confidence and wait for the lord to heal you and you will be heal.

My prayer is that you will live and see the end of this virus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What It Takes 2 Open A Medical Diagnostic Centre / Can A Lady That Have Been Operated For Fibroid Twice Get Pregnant Again? / Photos & Video: Chinese Doctors Grows 17 Year Old Girl A New Face On Her Chest!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.