Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? (1990 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Standing5(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2020
Lifedonor:

God bless you sir... I forgot to mention that my breathe becomes worse when I read about the casualties around the globe
Has to do with ur heart rate going faster and your weakened respiratory system becoming sensitive to it.
Re: I Have Symptoms Of Coronavirus Disease. What Should I Do? by Standing5(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2020
temmytee2309:
From the early reports I've heard, those bastards won't pick up and if they do they will tell you they're only responding to people who just got back from abroad or People who made contacts with them.
Guy you're on your own just like every common man in Nigeria, those people are only attending to the elites.
I also heard the virus can go on its own if your immune system is strong Abi you be old man?
They are using style to avoid poor people with that travel criteria. Which poor man wen no get at least half million go dey fly plane wen witchcraft dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypertension And Your Thoughtlife / Colon Cleansing Care Package / For Men: How To Keep Your Private Part Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.