Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) (58850 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / Green Snake In My House Pls Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by AmeLonRo(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by wisdomkid: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Everything for naija na mamba
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 1:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:
I went to the site where they are building house for me to supervise them around 6pm today. As I was trying to lean on the wall, this snake popped up from the hollow block. It is using the hole in the block as its dwelling place.

Thank God it didn't harm any body.

Please what is the name of this snake?
Hope the snake god has seen this?
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

I cut off the head and buried it there. I didn't snap it. May be tomorrow I will go back to dig it out and snap it.
Guy,dis stay at home don make you get time for useless thing.You will go back and dig up a dead and buried snake to snap and post it here?.I no blame you but nah the snake god on nairaland I blame.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by BennyDon: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Seriously. The head touched my hand when it was coming out, but it didn't bite me.

This type of snake isn't poisonous unlike Cobra and vipers!
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:
I went to the site where they are building house for me to supervise them around 6pm today. As I was trying to lean on the wall, this snake popped up from the hollow block. It is using the hole in the block as its dwelling place.

Thank God it didn't harm any body.

Please what is the name of this snake?

Its called bush snake and its harmless

You need to watch National Geography channel.

There's these partners: a guy and his girlfriend, Suzzy that catch snakes for a living.

They catch and release those snakes to the wild while educating people about snakes at the same time.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
qualityGod:
Green mamba

That's not a mamba anything.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Digriz(m): 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
deltateam:

Its called bush snake and its harmless

You need to watch National Geography channel.

There's these partners: a guy and his girlfriend, Suzzy that catch snakes for a living.

They catch and release those snakes to the wild while educating people about snakes at the same time.
Seriously,i've never heard about this snake name before. lipsrsealed
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Seriously. The head touched my hand when it was coming out, but it didn't bite me.

Snakes are usually harmless unless when threatened.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
thorpido:
Garden snakes are not poisonous.

yes. They are also called bush snakes. They feed on rats, lizards, rodents etc
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

So I can hold them with hand?

It doesnt mean you should.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by dayveed1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
Johnsinia:
It won't even come near them. Stop killing harmless creatures. If you are looking for dangerous snake to kill go to the forest and kill all the Pyton or anaconda there. But ordinary snakes fear human more than human fears them
I have killed more snakes than I can count. And I will continue killing the creepy creatures.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Digriz:
Seriously,i've never heard about this snake name before. lipsrsealed

See.

Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Digriz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
deltateam:

Snakes are usually harmless unless when threatened.
but some can still attack you even if you are unaware of it's presence especially when you are too close for comfort,.like cobras and mambas.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by deltateam: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Digriz:
but some can still attack you even if you are unaware of it's presence especially when you are too close for comfort,.like cobras and mambas.

Thats what I was saying. They felt threatened.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Legendguru: 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
hmmm
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

So I can hold them with hand?
Just because a snake is not poisonous doesn't mean it can't bite
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by michealdeco: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

since the head touched you and it didn't bite
It's not venomous
A venomous snake will strike with it's venom(weapon) before you say jack
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by OurDestiny(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

this snake is not killed in Tiv land. There is a belief it helped the Tiv family cross a river while they were running away from their enemies.
Hence there was a convenant between the the two. grin grin grin
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by eagleu: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
thorpido:
Garden snakes are not poisonous.

No, this is not garden snake. This is very poisonous variety.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by spartan117(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ouchbabe:

No vex pls. What does OP stand for? I have been seeing it without knowing the full meaning
Original post or Original poster as the case may be.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by captlulu: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
spartan117:

Original post or Original poster as the case may be.
Thanks a lot
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
Humans just depleting nature.

Now the beautiful snake has been killed.

I pray a King Cobra can make it into the house when completed so he can come for vengeance.

You intruded into their abode and killed one of them.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by BOYLOVABLE1(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nairalannd and snake are like 5 and 6
Can someone help me with that meme grin grin
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Hassan88(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Congratulations oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
Masterdeking:

Guy, you are lucky o!

That snake wanted to infect you with coronavirus.
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by pyro62(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
Green mamba
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by Nebuchadnezar: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:
Humans just depleting nature.

Now the beautiful snake has been killed.

I pray a King Cobra can make it into the house when completed so he can come for vengeance.

You intruded into their abode and killed one of them.

wishing harm to a nairalander
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lala, food is ready..
Re: The Long, Green Snake I Killed In My Site (Photos) by PlayerMeji: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP stands OWNER OF POST!

Ouchbabe:

No vex pls. What does OP stand for? I have been seeing it without knowing the full meaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Giant Sea Turtle Was Caught In Imo River (Pictures) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Heartbroken Monkey Cries After Her Child Collapsed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.