Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99962 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Quietly(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Agricmanchi:

But you still get data to enter nairaland. my guyyyy grin
opera mini data #50 weekly
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Turantula(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nackzy:
What's the yardstick for selection,
You must come from the North
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Everest4142: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
See criminals, poorest homes. Another perfect excuse to move money
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Quietly(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
amstamon:

Guy you Wan beg die? Created an account on the 20th March and you've had 22 post of begging!! Only fools would spare u 1kobo.
Imagine created 3 accounts, 1 for begging and the remaining 2 for liking ur begging.
What have you been doing before the pandemic that you didn't save from? Oh u sef go claim say u dey live from hand to mouth also abi? Continue.
But just realize that the blood of those that were cut short of real help from inoccent people on the platform just because of you greedy and fraudulent practice would be on you. Not a curse bro but a guaranty.
chill bross,
am on nairaland since 2014. i don't bother to register by that time, i just enter as a guest anytime,
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by moseslarry(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
calculator101:
The ministry got the data. If you don't know please ask a question for clarification.

Sorry to ask are you working for the ministry? How do you know they got the data? What are the measures taken in transferring the money?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Quietly(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Seandisputed:

Wish i could help but my prayers are with you and every other person out there.
thanks,
your prayer is more important,god bless
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by topstone4: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
Obviously, you know your curses lack potency, hence the endless repetition. For your info, no difference. Tagging me all over the site and repeating same inconsequential lines is just the very best. Abi e pass so?

But the curses you used your own mouth to proclaim on your destiny nko, Mr Subaru? Or you forgot that you cursed yourself?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
I don't even know where to start with you

victorazyvictor:

Abeg no mention PDP here. PDP is far better than this.

Someone told us yesterday that they are sharing bags of rice and money in the north and we no believe. All okada boys has deserted this city overnight as they parked their machine to join trailer to their states. I have to trek to my house last night.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Quietly(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
kingsvictor2:
mad man, shameless goat
thank you,
may god makes this conditions am in today the favourable condition for your lifetime...
and if am joking or lieying make it 4 me too..
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Quietly(m): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Baawaa:

Ogbeni,you are not among the poorest,you that you are on internet 247 grin
you too can be on nairaland 247 if you wish,operamini sub #50 weekly
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by infogeneral: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
How much have they transferred and to how many families in what part of the country? International thief thief
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pstogbolu: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
what criteria or measure are they disbursing the funds? and now that the curfew is in Lagos why would they have to commence it at Abuja
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Barnabe(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
....and the looting continues...
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mullerman: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stupid people,who are the poorest?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

This is a test of what a people faced for 3yrs

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us
Pls everything is not about Biafra let's join hands as people to stop the spread of this COVID-19
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Musisco01(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
When l look at what is happening in the country today, l bow for Igbos and none Igbo Biafrans who were able to sustain life regardless of blockades from land and sea by the Nigerian government.

See how people are crying and the government is planning to shear money to Nigerians which l know will still elude the Igbos.

Just one week and people are crying murder. Just feel the pain this people went through for 3years.
Yet they are still resolute. Under siege of Tanks and barrels of Gun. Diseases and starvation ravaged the cities instead the Nigerian government blocked every medical assistance from Redcross and foreign donors.

This is a test of what a people faced for 3yrs

Let's pray the government will sincerely make peace with the Igbos for our country to grow.

God bless us

So you guys are really the problem of this country
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dona2us(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Me i never see any alert oh please indicate if you have gotten yours and please who are those transfering the money ?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Blinks004: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes they feel we are gorillas or kind of monkeys they can shoot audio news towards huh? Poorest homes!!!! no location? No identity?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nackzy: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Turantula:

You must come from the North
Hahahahahahahah God Forbid

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by kennymotors(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
in other world , money shared to everyone, our leaders will never sincerely in their life
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Lovelive: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
babasolution:
My own is that let those that are doing evil keep doing evil.those doing good keep doing good,every one will answer to their maker someday
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Musisco01:

So you guys are really the problem of this country
if war breaks out in Nigeria? You guys will be starved to death
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Growing(m): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
But the poorest of the poor don't have bank accounts.

So what is this talk about cash transfer to them?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by surdice1(m): 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
So shameful statement from minister, well it an avenue for them to steal from the poor. To bad
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Utanisco(m): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Please somebody shud hlp
I CNT even afford garri anymore

Pls
Nothing is too small
Thankyu

Daniel Michael
First bank
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Sureboy12345: 12:36am On Apr 01, 2020
Anybody that loots the money they donate for the virus on ground now, may all their generation tested positive for corona virus in Jesus name
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by bionixs: 1:31am On Apr 01, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
lol

Northerners who are not under quarantine will get paid while the yorubas on lock down will be exempted.
long expected.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pseudaria: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2020
babasolution:
My own is that let those that are doing evil keep doing evil.those doing good keep doing good,every one will answer to their maker someday

That's why Nigeria will continue to suffer for generations to come because of this passivism mindset caused by fake religiosity. Look at how Sudan citizens led by the medical professionals came together and brought down an autocractic regime while we keep waiting for God to destroy our leaders that your G.O easily do fasting and prayers for. We are truly doomed
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pseudaria: 1:44am On Apr 01, 2020
suremanpatriot:
whoever siphons this donation wil be plagued by this covid with their familes.Even in the wake of danger ppl stil try to embezzle life saving donations.God is watchin you ppl undecided
This is d moment of truth for those entrusted with nation resources,to either act as heros for survival humanity or behav lik vultures and vampers tht wil be annihilated by God.This plague is out to sweep away evil leaderships globally. angry the injustice is too much as seen in wider and wider gap bw the rich and d poor.Those who hav ears let them hear the messag corona is deliverin

Your leaders that send thugs to kill and maim citizens during elections, is it stealing donations that will be hard, they will loot it and nothing will happen, infact they will use part of it to build mosques and pay tithes to your pastors and they will pray fervently for them
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by babasolution: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2020
pseudaria:

That's why Nigeria will continue to suffer for generations to come because of this passivism mindset caused by fake religiosity. Look at how Sudan citizens led by the medical professionals came together and brought down an autocractic regime while we keep waiting for God to destroy our leaders that your G.O easily do fasting and prayers for. We are truly doomed

Sudan that was in captivity for decades by one man,i used to think like you,not anymore,even in sudans case it might be fry pan into fire,its still the same system just in another form,as it is now everbody should just do their bits and pieces everywere you find yourself,it you find yourself on leadership of nigeria,you can create a name for yourself forever by doing great,even the followers are evil its not only the leaders
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by olarufai(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Propaganda government,
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by kingsvictor2: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2020
Quietly:

thank you,
may god makes this conditions am in today the favourable condition for your lifetime...
and if am joking or lieying make it 4 me too..
so u decided to be an online beggar instead of looking for something to do? just one thing is wrong with u, LAZINESS. Nothing more

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.