Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (100071 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by iPOOPinURmouth: 10:18am On Mar 31, 2020
how the Bleep do you know poorest people? just go to the street and share th fucking money to all those beggers i see on the road when travlling
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ScotMisile: 10:21am On Mar 31, 2020
Just say, to the Northerners because that's where we have the poorest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by watchindelta(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2020
The last poor money they shared nobody see am oh. U ppl wan start again. Does these ppl get data of the poorest ppl?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Peters1234: 10:23am On Mar 31, 2020
I no just trust this minister woman
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Princewell2012:

As am typing that is what is with me both home and abroad. And i have a family with me, if i show u my account is 0 naira apart from the bank maintainance.
Biside i heard they wil b giving people from 60 years old and above. am just 47 this march. i wil appreciate it if u can render any help. i have on this forum since 2012.
I hope you are in a village because if this lockdown is extended indefinitely and power blackout and fuel shortage follow it would be difficult to survive.
Please forget about money it has no real value when you cannot use it to buy life-sustaining essentials such as water and fuel.
Pack immediately and head to your village (or any suitable village) for a chance to survive.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Arysexy(m): 10:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Another opportunity for Buhari the Bigot to share money to his almajiri brothers. Let them rekease the list of the so called poorest of the poor and you will be marvelled. The looting going on in this govt can only be exposed if another party is voted in 2023.

Emeka offor, this is where your 12 billion is
heading to.

This is the same way they relooted Abacha loots which they claimed to pay to the poor.

Useless country. May corona destroy you evil and bigot filled politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Rushna27(f): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
dis is so disheartening.. aw do dey wanna recognize d poorest household.. another means to embezzle again... like seriously if we can have one voice and substantial number of people who will make d sacrifice of waking up by 12 am and pray to God to destroy all evil politicians within 3 days... I bet we gonna ave a brighter Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by sencekompis: 10:31am On Mar 31, 2020
95 % of Nigerians are very poor. where did government got the contact of the poor people together with there bank account details ? all the extremely poor ones on my street receive nadaa. WE ALL HAVE BVN USE IT bunch of WERE!!! MORONIC GOVERNMENT.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Cutiekatty: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Another scam
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by VillagePipu: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Astrologyfact:
cryGood Morning every one some thing has just happened to someone, am an introvert i stay out of friends just to stay out of trouble and bad gang. Please I don't know how to steal. please am Finished I didn't buy anything no money I sell sim cards at a plaza and the plaza has been closed down totally, I never knew such a thing could happen so soon , and am totally down. Please the World should not treat me like this!!! This is Man in humanity to Man.
are my Gone for life?? please help me even if its indomie I will buy and store please,
Your generation will never beg to feed..Corona economy hunger Virus is not your portion.
Please... You can save a Soul cry
First bank

You're a criminal and you would die in penury. Isn't that you account number?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by sencekompis: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2020
NIGERIA IS A GENUINE SCAMMER ENTITY.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Princewell2012:

As am typing that is what is with me both home and abroad. And i have a family with me, if i show u my account is 0 naira apart from the bank maintainance.
Biside i heard they wil b giving people from 60 years old and above. am just 47 this march. i wil appreciate it if u can render any help. i have on this forum since 2012.
I hope you are in a village because if this lockdown is extended indefinitely and power blackout and fuel shortage follow it would be difficult to survive.
Please forget about money it has no real value when you cannot use it to buy life-sustaining essentials such as water and fuel.
Pack immediately and head to your village (or any suitable village) for a chance to survive.
Also remember when power blackout happens in lockdown, you lose contact with developments if you cannot charge phone so make plan for such development because you may become sitting duck for terrorist attacks and such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by mechanics(m): 10:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Who will those people be identified?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Arysexy(m): 10:38am On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

You're a criminal and you would die in penury. Isn't that you account number?

Na wa o. Let's report that scammer to mods

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by 9jaRealist: 10:40am On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

Northerners... lipsrsealed
>
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by EngrUgbes(m): 10:42am On Mar 31, 2020
"the conditional cash transfer should be given in advance of two months."
Las las, the remaining balance for these poorest households won't even take them through two weeks. what a pitiable country!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Etifinity: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2020
andyanders:
To their cronnies? Let the money be sent to the CBN and let them disburse to banks and the commercial banks now credit 10k to every a/c with bvn with credit balance of below 1k of which the Apex bank can crosscheck when auditing. Asking these individuals to disburse the money, it will end up in their own a/cs. Or let them go to these companies that has casual workers who work 12 hrs and earn 1k per day, that the government closed those companies and they don't have any other source of income as they will have nothing to eat for this 2 wks.
excellent one , am with u on this.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 10:43am On Mar 31, 2020
GenBuhari:
Also remember when power blackout happens in lockdown, you lose contact with developments if you cannot charge phone so make plan for such development because you may become sitting duck for terrorist attacks and such.

No. am in Lagos right now.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ghettochild(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2020
Audio money
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Totalconcept(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
For Hausa side and to let you know we Yoruba are more poor than Hausa only we don’t know how to beg and we have knowledge to struggle

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Onitola2: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Omobada:
Where my own? Madam minister
lol, u wey dey browse na poor?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dangoteinlaw: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
amstamon:

AND HERE COMES THE OWNER OF ALL BANKS ACCOUNT BEGGING MONIKERS!! LIKE I SAID EARLIER, THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT ONES THAT REALLY NEED HELP BUT WERE NEGLETED BECAUSE OF YOUR FRAUDULENT AND GREEDY ACT WOULD BE ON YOUR HEAD AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME.
GUARANTEED
sometimes i sit down and weep when i see what nairaland has become, the no of paranoid kids its now filled with. Its a sad time indeed
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by dsekist(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Where is my own?
How do you examine the poor people?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by bptc10: 11:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Please people should watch this video on Facebook and look for shea butter to protect their self

https://www.facebook.com/100005682251892/posts/1307300756135987/?sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i&extid=3cc7AkrP4YLifpM0
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Princewell2012(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
mirabel9:
What is the defination of the poorest poor?

It means those that dont have a good roof above their heads and can not afford 2 square meals a day,

this poorest poor can be found on the society and cant be found online,

as for those advertising their bank details everywhere online this days, please you are not among the poorest of poor households,

because the poorest of poor can not even afford what to eat talkless of buying airtimes to be online,

never pray to be one of the poorest of poor household,

its a disease that eats your brain,
once you accept it then you shall be what you have immagined.

Be strong and prophesy to your life i am rich in christ jesus,
i shall not lack
I will survive no matter what.

as for this government,

so they only have to share the money to the poorest of poor household?

So if someone is just poor they wont give him anything at all?

Or else he is of the poorest poor.
But did the U.S government sent their stay at home disbursement cash to only their poorest of poor households?

I pray i never see myself in this category so this biased government will not call me one of the poorest of poor

stay blessed!

hmm I like your analogy though. But do you know that those ones you described as the poorest might be doing better than those you said have money to be online.
OK let me use myself as an example. since December my house rent have expired. and have been hiding from my land lady. but now no where to hide since we have been forced to stay home. 2 as am talking to you all I have with me is less than 500 hundred Naira not dollar. 3. the one you said is very poor mind even be bombard with money and food stuff while I lavish with hunger including my children. 4 . Am a very shy person I hate begging with passion, but someone else might do it freely and flawlessly. base on this, your judgement is wrong.
That's why God alone is the bee judge.

have you wondered why people take their own life?

Government should have find a way to rich out to everybody, without leaving anyone out.
now does the government knows what am passing try? and which category would you rate me?
Am one those who advertise their bank details here. Thanks.

God bless you.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by blackseed(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Isolation is getting boring, someone should let me buy bread Access bank: 00 27 (79) 146-7
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by saintugo01(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2020
I clearly fall under this category of poorest household - I poor and na me hold the house. Abeg, I don't wanna die in silence, I need financial assistance during these trying times. Nothing is too small.
Ugochukwu Joseph
GTBank
Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Doncyn(f): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Dis woman is d highest criminal in d country..she is not sending anything..she will just put it inside her pocket for interests den after two months she will bring it out... since she enter as d minister of disaster,our npower stipend has bn delaying for 2weeks nah.oleeee....march has ended today but dis woman will nt pay us today folish woman..
U guys should nt just believe her at all

https://www.thecable.ng/coronavirus-weve-started-immediate-cash-transfer-to-poorest-households-says-fg/amp#click=https:///USy9nFi9Xk[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Garrieveryday: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Me no see shishi o. Abeg how them take share am and who don collect am?
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Tabulated: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2020
Now with this kind of lockdown, suicide might result. God help. People will die of hunger

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by ugohenry2019(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2020
who are the poorest people ...so the others are not citizens of Nigeria... anyways Nigeria has always been a business organization called Nigeria limited...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by sencekompis: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2020
Use our BVN & ROLL OUT THE PAYMENT MADE TO THE PUBLIC... Not just cash to the northerners with no tracking history. SCAMMERS!!!!! OLE!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.