Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk (99988 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by rolams(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Who are the poorest citizens? How will the government contact them? Who will share the money? How will they share it? Nigeria politicians!

Anyway! Trade your Cryptocurrency on zb.com
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
When this virus is over some of you will realize you're not a country nor a nation

Some will never open their mouth again to say AM A PROUD NIGERIAN

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by delawal: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2020
many yorubas in this thread re,complaining, una be part,of,d,problem ravaging,this,country

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by EdersonRish: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
johnmartus:
This is a very shameful thing... This woman will just enrich herself...
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Celly2020: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Funny country the poorest in this country don't even have account number. confused country .
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by EdersonRish: 11:39am On Mar 31, 2020
[s]
TIGRITIS:

Obviously, you know your curses lack potency, hence the endless repetition. For your info, no difference. Tagging me all over the site and repeating same inconsequential lines is just the very best. Abi e pass so?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by microfixsynergy(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SharpJoe: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
We need mass testing for Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. Not Lockdown alone.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by farbaba: 11:43am On Mar 31, 2020
who we offend in this country, so sad cry
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by wealthdeejay1: 11:44am On Mar 31, 2020
Are+the+poorest+not+in+the+north%3f
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by gudugudumeje: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Sadliar Falserouk Saiya is a minister of inhumanity... Buhari's speech attests.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by victorazyvictor(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2020
chivera018:
How do they know the poorest households? Most if not all of the poorest households doesn't have bank account. This is another way of embezzling money.
I hope when asked for the list of the poorest households they won't say it was burnt by fire or release list of dead people.

Almajiries
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by folaisha: 11:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Liars, what is the criteria for the selection.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by TIGRITIS: 11:51am On Mar 31, 2020
Transfer
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2020
Princewell2012:

No. am in Lagos right now.
immediately move to a village, any village you can access.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Kaynnedy(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg good people, please help a brother here for 1k transport. I want to go to my grandmas house at least she has something we can manage this period. I am already stranded please. Thanks.

GTBank 003 901 7166

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Olas16198901: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeria it self is a crime country.
Look at USA both rich and poor, as far you're a citizen of the country you're entitled to the money.

Only in my country you would identify the poor by writing it in your forehead ehn, this is an extremely tricking to bag all the money for their own personal use.

All the money that the good and the bad are donating to fight coro where is the money going to, who is receiving the cheque. After conquering coro the remaining amount of the money would be no where to be found

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Starz825(m): 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Lanretoye:
The most poorest on this thread should pls identify...school feeding,I no see.tradermoni,I no se.farmermoni,I no see.coro money...must everything benefit the north?
That's what they are trying to do...the poorest household here in Nigeria is believed to be the northerners...they are trying to feed their own people....
Na Dem sabi...me and my household are not poor and we thank God for that...they should hold their money...no be govt dey feed us before now and no be them go feed us after now...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
SharpJoe:
Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
We need mass testing for Covid-19 virus in Nigeria. Not Lockdown alone.
I know u are not even Nigeria.
Talking trash from your country, why have not recommended lock down and mass testing US and European nation. Typical white racist!
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by SharpJoe: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
GenBuhari:

I know u are not even Nigeria.
Talking trash from your country, why have not recommended lock down and mass testing US and European nation. Typical white racist!

Without Mass Testing, the Coronavirus Pandemic Will Keep Spreading

Countries such as South Korea that test thousands of people per day have slowed the outbreak. Other nations must adopt Seoul’s model before it’s too late.

The key to South Korea’s success has been speed and an early push toward mass testing, rigorous contact tracing, and mandatory quarantine for anyone near a carrier of the virus.

The country, with a population of 51 million, tests more than 20,000 people a day at more than 600 testing sites nationwide, while integrating apps that not only track individuals if they have tested positive, but also warn them if they might have been exposed to a known case.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/23/coronavirus-pandemic-south-korea-italy-mass-testing-covid19-will-keep-spreading/
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kaynnedy:
Abeg good people, please help a brother here for 1k transport. I want to go to my grandmas house at least she has something we can manage this period. I am already stranded please. Thanks.

GTBank 003 901 7166
Trek to your grandma's if necessary. Don't waste anymore time.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by victorazyvictor(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Why do the youth still play these people's wicked games?
Playing the APC/PDP game

Abeg no mention PDP here. PDP is far better than this.

Someone told us yesterday that they are sharing bags of rice and money in the north and we no believe. All okada boys has deserted this city overnight as they parked their machine to join trailer to their states. I have to trek to my house last night.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why would the donors give their donations to the politicians to share among Nigerians?The funds ought to have been given to a non governmental agencies to handle and disbursed.Nigerian politicians are yahoo +

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by victorazyvictor(m): 12:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
cucumbae:
Why would the donors give their donations to the politicians to share among Nigerians?The funds ought to have been given to a non governmental agencies to handle and disbursed.Nigerian politicians are yahoo +

I wonder too!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by pspraise: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oh God who did Nigeria offend, on what modalities is the money been shared, I done tire self

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by samuel900(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
This useless woman who hasn't pay Npower beneficiary
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by lokho(m): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2020
What criteria are they using? Because me I don't understand o.
Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by Cmanforall: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools
More than 70% will likely go North.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by omobaTm(m): 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
It obvious it the northerns...
toluzealous:
Who are those poorest ooo.... Fools

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk by fairwayboy: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
This country is a joke. how ----only their relatives abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results / Jide Tinubu Is Dead (Bola Tinubu's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.