Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,956 members, 7,835,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (78997 Views)

Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Images Of Ipob Sit Down Order In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by ybalogs(m): 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Party don start
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2020
Contact me for high grade Crack and Thailand. I deliver everywhere in Naija and Ghana. Only selling from 1/2G up.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by kaffy4tope(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2020
I am presently in Arepo, can I make to Ibadan my people??
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Dansakimotors: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Studyinchina200(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
Nigerians are naturally stubborn people

Drakkernoir:
This one can't deter these stubborn nigerians nah......all they know how to do is apportion blame...

Simply instruction....they will not hear
Heard they impounded like 22 cars of club goers in ibadan?

Like i mean....is "start at home" to hard to comprehend?

2mao now....they will shouting upandown....not my portion..not my portion

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by aigboeben(m): 8:29am On Mar 31, 2020
dynicks:
Air mode activated!...

They ain't stopping my shine!!
Are you from Benin? grin

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
cry

I read that police collect bribe and allow people entry to Akwa Ibom that all boarders had been closed!
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by ppogba: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
The earlier with comply with all instructions, the better for us as a country.

Nigeria will be in soup if it is left behind battling this virus when other countries are out of the problem.

If spain and Italy should get out today, I can bet it they will not be interested in what goes on in Africa till at least December.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Drakkernoir:
This one can't deter these stubborn nigerians nah......all they know how to do is apportion blame...

You see... The problem is that some Nigerians are just TOO STUBBORN.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Goke7: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2020
DisGuy:
This is a good opportunity for julius berger, they can speed up the reconstruction and maintenance

I hope they see your post
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Atom007(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=srclark post=87944254]i think they should only ban commercial operations ,they are just closing down and putting curfews without making any provisions for the citizens ,imagine a student that schools in lagos trying to get back to his or her family will you deny such persons that right .I personally think it is hunger that will kill alot of people not the corona virus rada rada[/quote

Can u just listen to yourself, to be fore warned is to be fore harmed. It has been announced since how many days, y didn't such student travelled before d proscription day? The prob with Nigerians is we ourselves. Pls keep quite there and be sensible for once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by ppogba: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
kaffy4tope:
I am presently in Arepo, can I make to Ibadan my people??

Is this a question for people signed on to Nairaland in the comfort of their homes?

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
DisGuy:
This is a good opportunity for julius berger, they can speed up the reconstruction and maintenance

For were... Work has been suspended on costain bridge.. undecided
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by whytediamond(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Some people will still use another routine Route undecided Some people are deaf lipsrsealed
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Yakenn(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Some people will still use another routine undecided Some people are deaf lipsrsealed
Routine kwa? kiss undecided undecided
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by 77up(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
Drakkernoir:

Seriously you are right @ bold and it's funny grin as if those people affected are not believer or it's their portion undecided .

60% of Nigerians are stubborn set of people and with this, I pray we don't have Italy of Spain version of Nigeria.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2020
I heard police have been taking bribes at portharcourt borders to let people in

Nigeria are the worst people to keep at the borders

3 Likes

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Bimpe29: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2020
This enforcement is highly required.
Together we shall kill coronavirus.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by ezechinez: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2020
please let give our life to God 🙌. his the final say
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020
You block the whole route to the state and the carriers of the virus ( politicians and wealthy people) are allowed to pass through.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2020
All Road construction should be finished within this lock down period.
No excuses

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by joefelin2345: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2020
But your Airports are still allowing Americans to enter the country unhindered. What a country.

3 Likes

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by akennynews(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Live updates on Coronavirus as confirmed cases reaches 784,000 globally
https://akennynews.com.ng/live-updates-on-coronavirus-as-confirmed-cases-reaches-784000-globally/
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by ZeroShenanigan(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
DisGuy:
Are you sure they are not affected by this lock down?, what about the employee? Aren't they at home too?

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Reference(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
ppogba:
The earlier with comply with all instructions, the better for us as a country.

Nigeria will be in soup if it is left behind battling this virus when other countries are out of the problem.

If spain and Italy should get out today, I can bet it they will not be interested in what goes on in Africa till at least December.

You are ahead of nearly all Nigerians in thought.

I am tired of commenting about affairs in a country like this teeming with ignorant people. It is energy sapping.

My posts on this forum will thus decline considerably from now. Just fed up.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by onatisi(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2020
srclark:
i think they should only ban commercial operations ,they are just closing down and putting curfews without making any provisions for the citizens ,imagine a student that schools in lagos trying to get back to his or her family will you deny such persons that right .I personally think it is hunger that will kill alot of people not the corona virus rada rada

this is exactly what many in the government are thinking about , you cant just lock ppl down in their homes, tell them not to move for 14days, many ppl are daily earners and what they earn a day is even barely enough for the day, how will you now ock such ppl down without giving them anything to sustain them. You will just realize that after a certain period when they cant bear the hunger again they will come out and start going about just to find something to eat
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by EgunMogaji2: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2020
iammo:
Soldiers are now on the street of Ibadan enforcing the partial lock down

Beautiful news.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by hardhedhoyin(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
Oga, school has been closed for almost 2 weeks now, what is the student still doing?
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by back2sender: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
srclark:
i think they should only ban commercial operations ,they are just closing down and putting curfews without making any provisions for the citizens ,imagine a student that schools in lagos trying to get back to his or her family will you deny such persons that right .I personally think it is hunger that will kill alot of people not the corona virus rada rada
The student should stay where he or she is. Must the student go back to his or her family? learn to take responsibility
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by executive12: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2020
DisGuy:

How will the workers of Julius Berger be getting to and from work?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Governor, Badaru Receives COVID-19 Vaccine (Photo) / Dangote Truck Kills Mukhtar Abdulkarim, Ex Senator (photo) / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.