Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) (78999 Views)

Total Ban On Okada In Lagos Takes Effect In Two Months - Sanwo-Olu / EndSARS: I Witnessed Protesters Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (pics, Video) / Images Of Ipob Sit Down Order In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by VillagePipu: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Astrologyfact:
cry Good Morning every one some thing has just happened to someone, am an introvert i stay out of friends just to stay out of trouble and bad gang. Please I don't know how to steal. please am Finished I didn't buy anything no money I sell sim cards at a plaza and the plaza has been closed down totally, I never knew such a thing could happen so soon , please help me even if its indomie I will buy and store please,
Your generation will never beg to feed..Corona economy hunger Virus is not your portion.
Please... You can save a Soul
First bank

You're a criminal and you would die in penury. Isn't that you account number?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by mechanics(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2020
valarmorghulis:
Trust my people, very stubborn, them go travel
Those who will travel are those who are not current with what is happening around.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by srclark: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

That's why you replied 3 times.
The thing really enter you. grin

Useless illiterate
To you everyone is an illiterate atleast i have gone through your comments .You are just on here to insult and troll others
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by skyp(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2020
Honestly, I still do not see the reason for this lock down. We should have applied same method we used during ebola which worked very well for us. Because we don't have confidence in our we copy anything that is done abroad whether good or bad. As reasonable people we should have evaluate how effective this locdown has been elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by 77up(m): 11:03am On Mar 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
I heard police have been taking bribes at portharcourt borders to let people in

Nigeria are the worst people to keep at the borders
This is very possible in Nigeria.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:33am On Mar 31, 2020
E don red ooo
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by LexPrescott(m): 11:41am On Mar 31, 2020
srclark:
i think they should only ban commercial operations ,they are just closing down and putting curfews without making any provisions for the citizens ,imagine a student that schools in lagos trying to get back to his or her family will you deny such persons that right .I personally think it is hunger that will kill alot of people not the corona virus rada rada

Now imagine also that the student is infected and travels home to their family in another state. Just imagine!
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by microfixsynergy(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Judybash93(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
Tunex252:
People will take another routines
Abi no be Nigerians

Route?
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by seborrhic: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
orunmila144:
this lockdown, does it mean you should not step out of your house for 2 weeks or does it mean do not travel to anoother state for 2 weeks ? like can i take a walk down the street now or will i be arrested ? can i drive within lagos ? anybody who has the answer help a brother out
In real terms it means stay at home,don't venture out so as to avoid contact with anyone,since status cannot be known.That also presumes you have got all what u need to last for d 2 weeks.
But of course in Nigeria,one has to get fuel because NEPA is unreliable.
You have to get cooking gas or kerosene which most likely would finish within that period.
You need cash when you have to settle an emergency,say a medical bill.
Even you have to have cash to settle your electricity bill,lest you get disconnected.
The point is it's impractible and counter productive insisting on a total shut down.
More thought should have gone into it.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by seborrhic: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
VillagePipu:

You're a criminal and you would die in penury. Isn't that you account number?
Good job.
Many of them soliciting for funds here are either pure criminals or blatant liars.
That's why many reasonable people don't send them anything.
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by srclark: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
LexPrescott:

Now imagine also that the student is infected and travels home to their family in another state. Just imagine!
telling people to stay at home without anyform of support is not going to help the whole situation ,can you stay at home when your kids are crying of hunger.A lot of Nigerians need these daily earnings to survive

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by orunmila144: 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
seborrhic:

In real terms it means stay at home,don't venture out so as to avoid contact with anyone,since status cannot be known.That also presumes you have got all what u need to last for d 2 weeks.
But of course in Nigeria,one has to get fuel because NEPA is unreliable.
You have to get cooking gas or kerosene which most likely would finish within that period.
You need cash when you have to settle an emergency,say a medical bill.
Even you have to have cash to settle your electricity bill,lest you get disconnected.
The point is it's impractible and counter productive insisting on a total shut down.
More thought should have gone into it.
NICE ONE BRO. so are you saying we will not be arrested if found outside ?
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by Dollabiz: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
for real
Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by seborrhic: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
orunmila144:
NICE ONE BRO. so are you saying we will not be arrested if found outside ?
Likelihood of you being arrested if u don't fall into the exempted categories is higher than the likelihood of Buhari making another national address in next 1 year.

1 Like

Re: Police Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway As Lock Down Order Takes Effect (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Toosure70:
they will soon results to collection of 1000 naira to open the blockage.

It's "Resort to" not "Result to" according to you gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Security Men Guarding Fayose Leaving Ekiti Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.