Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World (46859 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by sammyj: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2020
But I don't want some old powerful people with the virus holding the country to ransom to come out of it !!
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by charlsecy(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2020
mazimee:
I thought they claimed that old people immune system can't fight the virus as it has grown weak?
Nothing is 100%.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
This is why you should live a responsible youth life.

Imagine if they had spent their youthfulness on smoking, drugs and alcohol.

My thoughts exactly. People fail to understand that the stresses they put their bodies through in their younger days comes to hunt them at the twilight years

2 Likes

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Tunex252(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Jh
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Primusinterpares(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
Soon especially in Nigeria. our bodies will develop immunity on its own to fight this corona virus of a thing,... then those countries that were quick to pull their citizens from our country will want to come back and ask how we got out of this stronger. Then we will say Na God o, d thing vanish by itself. this will be the testimonies of the average Nigerians.

Our Government should wise up after all is said and done
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2020
charlsecy:
Nothing is 100%.
it means they don't even understand the infection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by charlsecy(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
it means they don't even understand the infection
Not necessarily.

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by cenaman(m): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2020
When will seyi makinde die?
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Finnese001: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
That means there is hope for our president Abba Kyari. We wish him a speedy Recovery from Covid 19.

Meanwhile.

Stay at home....Stay at home......Not for Yahoo boys and G boys.....If u know u know.

na true sha
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Chukwurah003: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2020
The severity of the symptoms depends on the amount of the virus one comes in contact with
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:23am On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
That means there is hope for our president Abba Kyari. We wish him a speedy Recovery from Covid 19.

Meanwhile.

Stay at home....Stay at home......Not for Yahoo boys and G boys.....If u know u know.

Na for them too o. No more clubbing.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by scarfest(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2020
And sex hawking, why are you removing your category.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Themandator: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2020
mazimee:
I thought they claimed that old people immune system can't fight the virus as it has grown weak?

Shout to the real soldiers at the war front all over the world defending humanity.

Immune system don't grow weak. You make it weak by your lifestyle.

100 years person can have a healthy immune system whereas a Davido may have a very weak immune system.

You reap your lifestyle in old age

2 Likes

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2020
CHINA IS NOT NIGERIA and vice versa
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2020
eleojo23:
This further goes to prove that Corona virus is not a death sentence!

Something most pessimists here don't like to hear....

Some of them are waiting for the useless NCDC to start announcing that many people are getting hospitalized and dropping dead, in order to shout "I told you so"!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by PericomaNwankwo: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Contact me for high
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2020
Primusinterpares:
Soon especially in Nigeria. our bodies will develop immunity on its own to fight this corona virus of a thing,... then those countries that were quick to pull their citizens from our country will want to come back and ask how we got out of this stronger. Then we will say Na God o, d thing vanish by itself. this will be the testimonies of the average Nigerians.

Our Government should wise up after all is said and done

Soon??! grin

I sense that immunity is already in place, especially among homegrown Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Themandator: 8:32am On Mar 31, 2020
Chukwurah003:
The severity of the symptoms depends on the amount of the virus one comes in contact with

Where did you learn that?

It is your immune system that determines your fate and your immune system depends on what pass through your mouth everyday to either be strong defender or weak fence against any virus.

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Benwallt(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Ageing sha. Don't if na bad thing. See that old woman in d second picture. Damn pretty in her youth. Even a good pick at her old age to our smelly head slay queens here. Why do ladies head smell though?

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Cousin9999: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Some of these elderly people survived very hard times. They grew up in terrible conditions, fought in brutal wars, and worked some of the hardest jobs. They did all this with health hazards everywhere because people simply didn't know how dangerous certain things were.

Some of these people also grew up on farms doing hard physical labor from childhood. They also didn't grow up driving everywhere, and continued that lifestyle into adulthood. Even now, many of them probably walk everywhere.

However, the fact that these people came up in that era and have little to no health issues makes them a bad sample. Their unique biology makes them more resilient. It's like how some athletes are just built different.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Chukwurah003: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2020
Themandator:

Where did you learn that?

It is your immune system that determines your fate and your immune system depends on what pass through your mouth everyday to either be strong defender or weak fence against any virus.

That’s why healthy young doctors and nurses are dying. Because they are exposed to huge loads of the virus. The load of the virus you come in contact with is a big factor in how severe the symptoms will be.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Benwallt(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Meedon:
In as much

Some old people are still seeing death around the corner. Not fast oooo

But very slowly slow slow slow
A line from my nigger, pac. You just lighten me up with that. You're great
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by ma373733(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2020
Arrewa:
The virus doesn't move, People move it

We stop moving,The virus stop moving.

The virus dies...

It's that simple!

My man sense will not kee You

3 Likes

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Meedon: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2020
Benwallt:
A line from my nigger, pac. You just lighten me up with that. You're great

Yeah that is the spirit of thug nigga

Thug Life Makaveli
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Primusinterpares(m): 8:42am On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Soon??! grin

I sense that immunity is already in place, especially among homegrown Nigerians!!!

God has a way of helping us...
All those American, China, Germany etc will be surprised how we scaled through this and came out better
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Primusinterpares(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

Soon??! grin

True talk brother
All those American, China, Germany etc will be surprised how we scaled through this and came out better
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Primusinterpares:

True talk brother

We will overcome by His grace!!!
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by tbtosine(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2020
most likely take the life of those with poor health record when contracted with virus. Those with bad immune system and weak pathogen to fight against bacterial naturally are most badly affected with the virus when contracted. Irrespective of age differences.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by uwa244(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2020
mama was a rolling stone.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N32m Raised To Treat Deformed Baby Rejected By His Father (Pictures) / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.