Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World (46848 Views)

Jonathan Adewunmi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In USA / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / A Doctor, Two Others Die Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Wizzyflexx: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
That means there is hope for our president Abba Kyari. We wish him a speedy Recovery from Covid 19.

Meanwhile.

Stay at home....Stay at home......Not for Yahoo boys and G boys.....If u know u know.

Them don start quarantine before us
No be new thing to them
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by DNSPro: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2020
mazimee:
I thought they claimed that old people immune system can't fight the virus as it has grown weak?

Shout to the real soldiers at the war front all over the world defending humanity.

Did you notice majority are from Asia? They eat mostly organic and sometimes raw meals.

All that survive may have similar records, like being athletic and exercising while eating healthy.

Basically it boils down to what you eat and do.

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Richmondofficia(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
mazimee:
I thought they claimed that old people immune system can't fight the virus as it has grown weak?

That's why the doctors recommend exercise while you're in isolation so as to boost the immune system to fight the virus
The exercise is not just for the old folks the young people should include exercise to fight the virus off their body system
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by petitejolie(f): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2020
This goes to show that it’s not yet time.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Benwallt(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2020
Meedon:

Yeah that is the spirit of thug nigga

Thug Life Makaveli
my definition of a thug nigger. I still dey curse those responsible for his death, silently. The world wld have be a better place with him in it
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Meedon: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
Yeah but his legacy lives on

Benwallt:
my definition of a thug nigger. I still dey curse those responsible for his death, silently. The world wld have be a better place with him in it
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by RexTramadol1: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2020
The Queen should survive too o abeg

Corona must not corner mama
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by abdullkabar(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2020
mazimee:

Shout to the real soldiers at the war front all over the world defending humanity.
Probably weak to fight the virus on it own, yes. But, with medical assistance, they can over come it.
As someone said, it depends on how they used the youthful days
Nothing is 100%, I have seen someone that has the heart in the right side of the thoracic cavity, SS that lived more than 80yrs etc
Anything is possible
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by real777(m): 10:53am On Mar 31, 2020
GeoAfrikana:
This is why you should live a responsible youth life.

Imagine if they had spent their youthfulness on smoking, drugs and alcohol.

The question is can an average person on earth pay the price for a healthy lifestyle? The same people that tells you" something must kill a man"?

When I told an older man that I have not experience ill health for a greater number of years all to the glory of God...his response was "you're still young. I smiled calmly. He doesn't know I am in my late thirties just because I probably look twenties.

But when I turned the table and told him I have seen a 90 year old woman who hasn't fall sick for the last 15-20 years of her life...the man was mute and quickly remember her mother in-law of 88 years that didn't experience sickness in most parts of her life before passing on at that age with just a little sickness.

Morally some things are not just good for the body and for those who called themselves christians...I read it is the Creator's temple.
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by bptc10: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
Please people should watch this video on Facebook and look for shea butter to protect their self

https://www.facebook.com/100005682251892/posts/1307300756135987/?sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i&extid=3cc7AkrP4YLifpM0&d=w&vh=i
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by niphemey: 11:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Roon9:
Nice! Abba Kyari with his dogoyaro ladden system would likely scale through.... As for baba, well only the living can fall sick shar grin
I see what you did there grin

1 Like

Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by guy222: 11:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Wande22(m): 11:47am On Mar 31, 2020
For Lala to create a non-snake thread

Isn't God wonderful
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Dollabiz: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
really
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Themandator: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
Chukwurah003:

That’s why healthy young doctors and nurses are dying. Because they are exposed to huge loads of the virus. The load of the virus you come in contact with is a big factor in how severe the symptoms will be.

They don't die because they are exposed to the virus.. Nobody has more protective gears than they have... And immune system is not a function of age... Can be young and still have a weak defence system.

Lifestyle determines your system.

A doctor that smokes and have an underlying health issue is a sitting target for this virus whether young or old.

Old people have survived this virus... The virus is not a death sentence on it own.... Cigarettes, sugar-laden proceeded food, salty meals, canned food, beers are immune system killers and these junk food are the order of the day in the developed world

The death rate is a harvest of the seed they planted earlier.

One exposure is enough to kill the young doctor.... Hospital have world standard procedure for engaging patients in the virus issue and they follow it... When you finish with patients and smoke, drink all manner of chemicalised drinks, you wait to die of the virus

Detoxification is your only hope of building back your defence
Re: Very Old People Who Recovered From Coronavirus Disease Around The World by Themandator: 11:26am On May 22, 2020
Chukwurah003:
The severity of the symptoms depends on the amount of the virus one comes in contact with

Are you sure you are well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N32m Raised To Treat Deformed Baby Rejected By His Father (Pictures) / Man Serves His Amputated Foot To Friends For Dinner (Graphic Story & Photos) / Second Wave Of COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Down Schools, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.