Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria (35882 Views)

See Hotels Open In Rivers State Despite Lockdown PHOTOS / 15 Planes Land In Abuja Despite lockdown- Kemi Olunloyo / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2020
StephenSammie001:
On a low, na thunder go fire dem PHCN!
Light here is barely 6 hours a day & yet the minimum amount on bill per month is about #3500, too much exploiaton in the land. Not their fault, no competition.

Person wey u no fit fight na to put hin mata for baba God's hands be d koko but all I fit talk be say NA THUNDER GO FIRE DEM AGAIN.

Incase the THUNDER no hear well... THUNDER FIRE DEM.

6 hours your own better... since this pandemic outbreak we've not seen light for more than 3-4 hours a day.

I no violent o but, NEPA is the only place I will willingly volunteer to burn if boys follow me. Smfh this country sha.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by ReliableTech(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by mechanics(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
As they are increasing the tariff, they should also ensure they adjust the way their prepaid meters do read.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by terrezo2002(m): 10:45am On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Let us assume tomorrow is the presidential election.

It's time to vote.

Click like for PDP

Click share for APC

Let the voting begin. I just wanna know if some people brain has been formatted.

Let start voting.

I am gonna start by clicking "share". I like the president. The citizens disobey alot. They are wicked. Garri sells for #1700.

Good president with wicked citizens.

Iyiataata92, you are wicked. Close shop, you don't wanna close shop. When you contract Corona v, you start wailing online, abusing the FG.

Nonsense!!
The country continues to suffer because you keep voting the same set of people. PDP and APC what's the difference. Are they not all selfish and greedy people...let's all stop following masses in going the wrong way. Identify the right person and not the party.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 10:46am On Mar 31, 2020
That's how dense Nigerians will all be shouting Thunder fire!, Thunder fire!, yet do nothing.
They will tax everything about you, even the air you breath and the ground you work on will soon be taxed, and yet we will get worse return from this government, and the next and the next. Nothing will happen.

We can all continue screaming thunder fire and expect God to come down and save us.

Crooked government, stupid people.

StephenSammie001:
Light here is barely 6 hours a day & yet the minimum amount on bill per month is about #3500, too much exploiaton in the land. Not their fault, no competition.

Person wey u no fit fight na to put hin mata for baba God's hands be d koko but all I fit talk be say NA THUNDER GO FIRE DEM AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 31, 2020
olumzzz:

We really need to change the way we think in Nigeria. There's actually no difference between APC and PDP.
We had PDP rule us for 16 years and nothing to show for it, over $100bn spent on the power and we can barely generate 3000MW.

We should be thinking of kicking both parties out instead of picking one.

That's just it my man....both parties re fuckd.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Even without this hike, this is already the most insensitive government ever.
They are only trying to make the record unbreakable
and i don't see anybody breaking this record ever again Nigeria
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 10:50am On Mar 31, 2020
our bill here is about 8k monthlly...370kwh
If they stick to the new tariff plan order of 112kwh before increment, it won't be an issue. We sh b paying abt 5k... But I'm sure they will still use over 370kwh to calculate it... that's over 10k. Na their own dem dey sabi do
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Tywo2018: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2020
E'Ka undecided undecided
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by pacificom: 10:58am On Mar 31, 2020
mtinfx:
Yes oh

While Rwanda share food

We share CBN loans

And higher Bill's

Fck this country
Mind you these so called CBN loan goes with stringent condition that streamline it to middle class manufacturers. Same shit like Bank of industry loan. Government is just talking BIG as if they are merciful....lol
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Bewisebenice18(m): 11:04am On Mar 31, 2020
This is the real revolution. OK we are waiting.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by IamR: 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
Moneywirer:

In the world, not just Nigeria
lol
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by West2019(m): 11:05am On Mar 31, 2020
God punished una
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by moderatedguy: 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Thunder fire Buhari the Dullard.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by curvyqueen(f): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
*```*If NEPA Bill can reach every house/home, in this country, then the relief materials and cash donated towards this pandemic should be able to reach every home too*```* or what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Bewisebenice18(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2020
Its only mouth we have in this country. They will come, disconnect the light and leave in peace. We have no balls to tackle them. We will soon leave them and everything to God. Lol sometimes I think we deserves the kind of leaders we have in this country.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Emmerlee(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2020
StephenSammie001:

Huh N3500? You are not paying much na, in fact you are very okay.

I was paying an average of N40,000.00 every month for about 2 years before I finally got my prepaid meter. The kind of things happening in this country is unbelievable until you experience it first hand.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Awon eleribu somebody. Na thunder go fire una

You most come from kwara or Oyo because of the way you speak your Yoruba. " eleribu"
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by StephenSammie001(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2020
Emmerlee:

Huh N3500? You are not paying much na, in fact you are very okay.

I was paying an average of N40,000.00 every month for about 2 years before I finally got my prepaid meter. The kind of things happening in this country is unbelievable until you experience it first hand.

Now that's a helluva crazy bill, bro.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by StephenSammie001(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2020
pmoye:
That's how dense Nigerians will all be shouting Thunder fire!, Thunder fire!, yet do nothing.
They will tax everything about you, even the air you breath and the ground you work on will soon be taxed, and yet we will get worse return from this government, and the next and the next. Nothing will happen.

We can all continue screaming thunder fire and expect God to come down and save us.

Oga you can lead the struggle & I will definitely join you. Nothing do you. Assuming we have an alternative source of power supply, we won't be in this chaos of bad light, crazy bill
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by xcelentattitude(m): 11:19am On Mar 31, 2020
Corona is loading ......98% for whoever brought up this idea angry

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by StephenSammie001(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2020
LucemFerre:

Incase the THUNDER no hear well... THUNDER FIRE DEM.

6 hours your own better... since this pandemic outbreak we've not seen light for more than 3-4 hours a day.

I no violent o but, NEPA is the only place I will willingly volunteer to burn if boys follow me. Smfh this country sha.

Bros, no need to get violent or burn anything. Let's prepare for the worst but still pray for the best
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by StephenSammie001(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2020
rocknation62:
This is crazy...dem use kpomo collect chicken from us.

Dem comot 20naira from fuel na for electricity dem wan recover am...Useless sets of Old fools
The thunder wey go fire dem dey come with corona virus

I dey tell u. So irresponsible government we've got.

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by olumzzz(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

If I should give you 2M to start supporting PDP, and also defend us online. Would you agree??

There our problems lie.

Don't know if you understand undecided
Well i will collect your 2M and not support the PDP
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by LucemFerre: 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
pmoye:

Chairman wey no dense oya wetin you want make we come do now?
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:24am On Mar 31, 2020
And they cannot meter the consumers
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by TIGRITIS: 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2020
Funny thing is, sometime last year, some ignorant people tried to pass off this government as a welfarist one.

They were legit trying to sell to us that APC policies we're geared towards alleviating the sufferings of the poor, this virus period will show us that APC and the Buhari government are far worse than anything PDP and Jonathan could have come up with

The oldest thieves are usually the most merciless ones

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Kylekent59: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
olumzzz:

Well i will collect your 2M and not support the PDP

I would prefer the FG to a guy that collects bribe grin grin

See youth that wanna become the President
You are worst.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by microfixsynergy(m): 11:29am On Mar 31, 2020
Good day all, pls I need an assistance from u people to survive this stay at home policy from the government, no cash with me, no food at home and don't even know how to survive d next 24 to 48 hours from now. Please assist if u can, God bless you.

Acct details:
GTBank
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by captainamiedi1: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2020
You said we should sit at home, we obey and you want to increase tariff. How to you expect us to survive during and after these pandemics? Are our leaders robots without sympathy for its fellow country men? some state are yet to reduce the pump price for fuel e.g awka and you want to increase tariff.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by SirKomA(m): 11:46am On Mar 31, 2020
Just tell us this is April Fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lekki Shooting: Nigeria Will Never Spare CNN, Others For Spreading Fake News –FG / Adamu Garba 'Helped' Elon Musk To Acquire Twitter / June 12 Protests In London (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.