Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria (35884 Views)

See Hotels Open In Rivers State Despite Lockdown PHOTOS / 15 Planes Land In Abuja Despite lockdown- Kemi Olunloyo / El-Zakzaky: Shiite Members Protest In Abuja Despite Lockdown, Rock Face Masks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 11:50am On Mar 31, 2020
I dense too dude. We all are. Otherwise this shit would not be happening to use back-to-back without us doing anything about it apart from our pathetic refrain of God help us! and It is well, all the time.
LucemFerre:

Chairman wey no dense oya wetin you want make we come do now?
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by mu2sa2: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
chefremy:
like you said thunder fire them
And to buttress you, thunder fire them.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Adex2442: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2020
StephenSammie001:
On a low, na thunder go fire dem PHCN!
Light here is barely 6 hours a day & yet the minimum amount on bill per month is about #3500, too much exploiaton in the land. Not their fault, no competition.

Person wey u no fit fight na to put hin mata for baba God's hands be d koko but all I fit talk be say NA THUNDER GO FIRE DEM AGAIN.

Let's be prepared for the worst but still pray for the best.

Light issue is becos there's no competition. If light is like Sim. E for done better
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Iyiataata92: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Let us assume tomorrow is the presidential election.

It's time to vote.

Click like for PDP

Click share for APC

Let the voting begin. I just wanna know if some people brain has been formatted.

Let start voting.

I am gonna start by clicking "share". I like the president. The citizens disobey alot. They are wicked. Garri sells for #1700.

Good president with wicked citizens.

Iyiataata92, you are wicked. Close shop, you don't wanna close shop. When you contract Corona v, you start wailing online, abusing the FG.

Nonsense!!
I don't think you have anything against me. You don't even know how I earn my living. So whats with closing shop or not?
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:
do you still need any more evidence to prove that this government is wicked?
If you still support this government, you are a demon
Afamed and helinues take note
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki blackking98
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by pmoye(m): 12:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Just like you all joined Sowore right?
Or like many people came out here saying, "Serve him right, he abused GEJ, serve him right". Or "Serve him right, he is a Yoruba man, serve him right". Or yet, "Serve him right, he is not a Northerner, serve him right". Or like you joined and supported Nnamdi Kanu?

Nigerians only support people that give beggarly alms to them. The fact is, we deserve this shit, and it is only just beginning. We haven't seen nothing yet until we, or our children or their children learn to have sense... by force. Perhaps the generation coming will learn not to mortgage their future on the basis of ethnicity, gender or because they are offeredn N2,000 or tradermoni in exchange for their vote.

Y'all better start saving for solar module that will take you off the stupid national grid. Because, power supply as epileptic as it is, is a major avenue for the rich politicians to rob the poor of the society. How many of the truly rich Nigerians depend on the national grid, or they are all going solar?

StephenSammie001:

Oga you can lead the struggle & I will definitely join you. Nothing do you. Assuming we have an alternative source of power supply, we won't be in this chaos of bad light, crazy bill

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Kylekent59: 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I don't think you have anything against me. You don't even know how I earn my living. So whats with closing shop or not?

Iyiataata92 read my post again. There is a hidden knowledge on that post.

I said something about people's brains, and I was also praising a particular party to lure people to like or share.

Let's just see if people have changed. If they are ready to be united.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Iyiataata92: 12:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
LZAA:

Afamed and helinues take note
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku sarrki blackking98
You don't have any evidence to report me. This government is wicked and it remains a fact. If you can't speak out, then you're a coward!!!

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by olumzzz(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kylekent59:

I would prefer the FG to a guy that collects bribe grin grin

See youth that wanna become the President
You are worst.
It's a campaign donation not a bribe
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by odogwunaija(m): 12:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
Indeed humanity is losing its humanity. How can one even think of a hike in price amidst this pandemic and total lockdown.
Smh

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by slowice(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wd must hear word
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by friendl: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fools
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Pizzle1234(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
The question is; are we having municipal power supply? Awon werey
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Raypawer(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

trying to make the record unbreakable...

Iyiataata92:

Even without this hike, this is already the most insensitive government ever.
They are only trying to make the record unbreakable
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by LZAA: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You don't have any evidence to report me. This government is wicked and it remains a fact. If you can't speak out, then you're a coward!!!
I'm on your side na
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Iyiataata92: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
LZAA:
I'm on your side na
You were reporting me to the mods as if to ban me
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by jayloms: 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
xendra:
oh something is wrong with Nigerians alright and its fear.
And our parents put it in us, as theirs did them, now we are waiting to transfer it to our children.

* dont talk back at elders, even if they are wrong, and nobody eventually cautions the "elder"
* Give un-deserved respect to anyone superior to you in a work place or school or wherever even though they are rude to you for no reason.
* stories of all the people that stayed humble, ate shit from wicked superiors and later became successful and how you should do the same. but never stories of those who lost themselves in the process or died......

Real talk... a seemingly endless cycle..

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Ruthchy(f): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
sammyj:
This country and the government is the most wicked thing that can happen to mankind!!!
Buhari Government dont have the face of human beings.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by megley(f): 1:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
THUNDER FAYA ALL OF UNA STUPID DEMENTED PEOPLE IN LEADERSHIP

UNA NO GO DIE BETA!!!

CAMEROON PEPPER FALL ON UNA BALLS!!!

AMEN!
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by LZAA: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iyiataata92:

You were reporting me to the mods as if to ban me
Ban kwa
I was calling out APCheat zombies here o
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by tayebest(m): 1:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
playapayaski:
Kaiiiii..
There is hunger in d land o, just hw many days here things are worse dan predicted..

Sachet water: 250 per bag, we don't import pure water o

Local rice: 28k
GARRI: paint bucket from 7h to 1900, what wickedness is this..

Nigerians are almost the most religious people on earth, if not the most yet so wicked they don't care about their fellow citizens.. Do we import these things?
Beans 120 per cup, all in Bini

Then now BEDC TARIFF.. EVERYBODY GO CARRY GUN O, THANK GOD WE KNOW WHERE ALL THE BIG MEN LIVE.
USELESS LEADERS MTCHEWWW

why did you guys love inflating price? just why? sad

Even here in Abuja where everywhere is on lockdown, Nigeria made rice is sold yesterday at 18k. I weak for some Nigerian matter o

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Iyiataata92: 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
LZAA:
Ban kwa I was calling out APCheat zombies here o
OK bro. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Johnsinia(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Even when Fashola was a governor the only thing he knows how to do was to increase prices of things without caring about his governed. Very insensitive humanbeing
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by playapayaski: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
tayebest:

why did you guys love inflating price? just why? sad

Even here in Abuja where everywhere is on lockdown, Nigeria made rice is sold yesterday at 18k. I weak for some Nigerian matter o

U can imagine 10k diff in rice, don't eve know what I'll cost today. The problem of the south is greed, greedy religious bastards everywhere.. Even pure water increased again today.. Mtcheww
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by chachanga: 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
Deadratgrill:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians?

Were you doubting that fact before?

Just get ready to get out of Nigeria by then; you deserve better.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Deadratgrill:
If nothing changes in this country after this pandemic either through popular uprising or bloody revolution then something is fundamentally wrong with Nigerians?

Nothing will change. And YES to your last statement.

cool
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
May Coronavirus lightening and thunder locate anyone has supported this evil plan to make life more difficult for Nigerians. May their ancestors reject them in the next life and May their souls after this life never find peace
Amen!
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
If it does happen, then it's over for humanity in Nigeria.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Chatbot1234: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
what's the increase going to be like ?
god i hate these evil leaders.
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by Legendguru: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
really
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
walkwithgod:
Stupid government, foolish leaders, covidiot followers.

I really don't feel pity for anyone at this point in time since una no wan get sense.

Una say na Buhari fit change una situation, so enjoy him. After 2023, life must have dealt you a serious blow.

You elect a leader with only SSCE certificate to rule a nation of over 30 million intellectuals.

You are part of the problem oo �.

Thank God for the internet...I binged studied digital marketing (eCommerce, local dropshipping, facebook and instagram ads).

I quit my 50k sufferhead job in this miserable Lagos and I make $1000 monthly just doing 2 hrs of work daily....

I work comfortably from home in my pyjamas.

Na only NEPA dey dull me.

I have digital courses I can help you with if you want update your brain and earn in $.

The ultimate flex is working from home in Nigeria and earing in $$$.

Buzz me .... zero seven zero eight eight three one three four four nine.

Bless up to all legit internetpreneurs, we won't answer yes sir in this miserable Lagos, we won't wake up @ 5am just to catch lekki / ajah bus.

Say Amen, lol.

What is d nature of this business that u do from home?
Re: Electricity Tariff To Increase On Wednesday Despite Lockdown In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Honbright:

https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/03/electricity-tariff-to-increase-on.html
Senseless money mongers, coronavirus finish una there, idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

June 12 Protests In London (Videos) / Imam Abdullahi Abubakar Honoured By US For Saving Christians In Plateau / FG Replaces Stamp Duty With N50 Electronic Transfer Levy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.