Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President (792 Views)

Your God Is Powerless And Useless - Dr Olufunmilayo Reacts To Deborah's Death / Buhari Is The Most Useless President Since The Time Of Adam. / Buhari Is The Most Useless President In The Histroy Of The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2020
President Mohammadu Buhari is the most insensitive President I have never seen in my life. Despite all the lockdown and all measures they put in place to restrict movement to curb the spread of this deadly virus, a chartered flight still flew inn to Lagos International Airport yesterday night from USA and the FG claimed they are NNPC worker which is blantant lie. The restrictions ought to have been announced few weeks ago but the President delay everything in order to allow his daughter to gain access to the country before he stop the international flight to the country and after which his daughter came to the country 2days after the restrictions of the international flight into the country.
Now that the president announced the total lockdown of everything with out providing any means of help to Nigerians despite all the contributions from rich Nigerians. I pray God Almighty will use this Virus to bring down this Government
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by minasota(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2020
He needs your prayer bruh

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by GamalNasser: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2020
To make matters worse for NIGERIANs the wicked Satan of a man wants to increase electricity tarriffs today , this would be the second tarriff increase under Buhari yet he hasn't added a single MW to the National grid
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by uchman(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2020
Abeg make Nigerian government pity us, na beg we dey beg!
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by helinues: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
This one don catch Coronavirus without knowing

Op is saying even with the lockdown in Other countries, no diplomatic movement.

Illliteracy is indeed worst than Coronavirus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2020
The only reayhe agreed to come out is to show the world that he is still alive especially imamofpeace and nnamdi kanu grin grin grin
He really doesn’t care about anything else as long as you don’t dethrone him from Aso rock
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by Eteka1(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2020
Gbengaolowe32:
President Mohammadu Buhari is the most insensitive President I have never seen in my life. Despite all the lockdown and all measures they put in place to restrict movement to curb the spread of this deadly virus, a chartered flight still flew inn to Lagos International Airport yesterday night from USA and the FG claimed they are NNPC worker which is blantant lie. The restrictions ought to have been announced few weeks ago but the President delay everything in order to allow his daughter to gain access to the country before he stop the international flight to the country and after which his daughter came to the country 2days after the restrictions of the international flight into the country.
Now that the president announced the total lockdown of everything with out providing any means of help to Nigerians despite all the contributions from rich Nigerians. I pray God Almighty will use this Virus to bring down this Government
You would have simply advocated for a stimulus package for the poor in the society to enable them cope with the restrictions and COVID 19 induced economic problems.

That would have sounded better.

There is something called constructive criticism.
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by helinues: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
To make matters worse for NIGERIANs the wicked Satan of a man wants to increase electricity tarriffs today , this would be the second tarriff increase under Buhari yet he hasn't added a single MW to the National grid

When will you start making use of this free gifted 6 senses...

Even for the facts that op is delusional, you con add your legendary delusional comments join.

Wail will sense bro

1 Like

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by GamalNasser: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:

When will you start making use of this free gifted 6 senses...

Even for the facts that op is delusional, you con add your legendary delusional comments join.

Wail will sense bro

https://www.nairaland.com/5765708/electricity-tariff-increase-wednesday-despite
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by APCNig: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2020
Gbengaolowe32:

What is this miscreant saying?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by helinues: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

https://www.nairaland.com/5765708/electricity-tariff-increase-wednesday-despite

And you did not see my constructive criticism on the same thread.

You could pass your message without name calling

1 Like

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by emeijeh(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2020
helinues:
This one don catch Coronavirus without knowing

Op is saying even with the lockdown in Other countries, no diplomatic movement.

Illliteracy is indeed worst than Coronavirus
Keep quiet and admit that this government is inept and clueless.
Forget party affiliation, the lockdown will affect everyone, INCLUDING YOU.
This was how the jobless BBQ guy was writing trash on all threads of NL, until isolation and lockdown gave him sense in form of hunger.
The guy don Wise by force, limiting his posts cheesy
Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by Eriggs: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2020
See the gathering of wailing zombies and fools i always talk about. 16 years of failures. Oloriburuku people. Make amadioha and corona fall on una yansh.

Re: President Buhari The Most Insensitive And Useless President by ambchidodude(m): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2020
It is only God who can help us in this kind of situation, all our leaders are just too selfish and greedy

(1) (Reply)

Invite Of Chinese Medical Team To Nigeria; More Costly And Damaging / Architectural Design Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Pent / Deltans Wake Up To Governor Okowa's Food At Their Door Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.