Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It (52384 Views)

Oluwo Akanbi Faces Dethronement As Criminal Past Of Deported Monarch Emerges / Protesters Demand Suspension Of Oluwo Akanbi For Beating Oba Dhikirulahi Olabira / Why Oluwo Akanbi Divorced Chanel Chin: The Real Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by olayhemi02(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mayweather
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Herbodun(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stop looking for Attention.. Go to where the victim located wine And dine with them... You stay At your home And praying for covid19
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by CLEVER123(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oluwo messiah
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by klax(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iwo people where are you Pls you people should not just seat back and be watching this man pls come to his rescue something not very right somewhere with this man.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by purplekayc(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jesus?
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Kay25(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
I doubt God will accept him as a sacrifice self..
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Tunagee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fweshspice:
Be Careful Of What You Wish For!

Like Eminem said

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by terrezo2002(m): 3:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
He is a wise man for saying God is a king and that he is not
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by HMarshal(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nigeriapen:
FG Says We've Started Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households Due To Coronavirus Lockdown

WATCH Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo9Sgbf7r_I

Who are these so called "poorest"
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Brunicekid(m): 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
comradewanle:
This guy no see anybody fight again, na covik 1 9 he won fight?
As in eeenn
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by zoedew: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Iwo is scandalised! The sanity of The incumbent Oluwo is seriously doubtful!! The Yoruba surely must know what to do about this fellow who obviously labours under a curse. Who sleeps with mother and daughter sure needs deliverance from the automatic generational curse such sinful act attracts. It starts manifesting with the spirit of error doing fulltime drive in the life of its captive. Its on display.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Donben007: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jesu

Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by MartinsD12(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIfQI_KJeY

“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

The monarch said this in a video making the rounds on Twitter.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

"I'm not king, God is King. You created everything," he began in the video.

He then proceeded to ask God to make the virus come and inflict him.

He added that he is laying his body down as God instructed him.

This comes days after the king issued a spiritual warrant of arrest for COVID-19.
Crazy king
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Adakintroy2: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Talk is cheap.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by immaculate1234(m): 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
You think it is a kinda superhero movie you are in? This is real life shit and you gat to cut that sh*t cos I ain’t getting cut up with this your shenanigans what you can do right now is to join hands with the government and tackle this sh*t head on
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by dederocs(m): 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2020
Superficial.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by xcelentattitude(m): 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
He's fooling around ba? shocked

He'd better go and listen to the testimonies of covid19 survivors just so he knows it's not a joke. undecided

Attention seeker!
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by bamasite2: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Him too wan trend?

But seriously,

Beyond the doom and gloom everywhere, you should make lemonades out of lemons.

This free video shows you how to prevent corona virus and make money in 10 different ways:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWj5ORY38bA

If you own a business, work in business development, sales, marketing, promotion, etc then you MUST apply number 8 and 9 right now in your existing business or job else you will be losing so much money!
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by tunary(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Fake king. I don't even know who install this one as king
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nairahome: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
I I do not know the reason why, hitherto, they are yet to compel this guy to go through a sanity test. Are they waiting till the time he completely runs
mad, the earlier the better!
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Hassan88(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Next Case please
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by GOOOGLE504(m): 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjIfQI_KJeY

“God, infect me with Covid-19 and leave the rest of the world out of it,” Oluwo of Iwo offers himself as a "sacrifice" to save the world from coronavirus

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi has asked God to spare the world of the coronavirus pandemic and he offered himself to be inflicted with the virus so the rest of the world can be free.

The monarch said this in a video making the rounds on Twitter.

While sitting on his throne, the traditional ruler said a prayer regarding coronavirus. He asked that the coronavirus should come to him and leave the rest of the world alone.

"I'm not king, God is King. You created everything," he began in the video.

He then proceeded to ask God to make the virus come and inflict him.

He added that he is laying his body down as God instructed him.

This comes days after the king issued a spiritual warrant of arrest for COVID-19.
There is something this man has that is making him really high.

Some years ago he was in Bowen University, Iwo and he wished that all sicknesses that would have come to the students should come to him. Na so everybody echo Amen
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by CasNova: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
This is a mere wishful thinking. It is a morbid thing to say.

This is not the best of way to talk as a traditional ruler.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Jerry602(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Stop smoking, they won't listen..you think you're doing the world a favour.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by ofiko123(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gucci king, see the sun shade/glasses he is using..
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by omlueh(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Maybe his for death is at hand for the money/power rituals he has done and now he want to use COVID-19 as an excuse, you better face the consequence of your action. Eleribu oloshi eda tan so e di oba.
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Iceberg3: 5:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Make cono bros show face na, Afon go ja one time,no be them again.
Thechameleon,e wa wo ikan o

grin grin grin
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Rubbish !
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Corona virus don't have to come to ur location ...just bounce over to any quarantine center and hug a patient...then we will know u are serious ...oluwo the tout king
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
lanrex101:

So na Kabiyesi both of you dey call GUY? You lack respect o.
chai...I am sad at the Calibre of people you call kabieysi....if he doesn't respect himself and would continue to embarrasses himself and his throne ....then don't expect anyone to respect him.... Rubbish
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by Microfels: 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
This man has smoked and sniffed this thing again. After all the warning...
Re: Oluwo Akanbi: Infect Me With Coronavirus & Leave The Rest Of The World Out Of It by LyfeJennings(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
That hommie is crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Accountable To Only One KING - Ooni Of Ife Speaks (video) / Police Officer Salutes Emir Sanusi - Photo / Deity Chief-Priest Shot As SARS Officers Arrest Masquerades In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.