Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. (684 Views)

17 December I Die Here / We All Die Here In This Mess Especially Our Political Leaders / Coronavirus: “we Die Here” Is Now So Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by kellidoo(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2020
A painful statement made by a Nigerian in diaspora."I RATHER CONTACT THE CORONA VIRUS AND DIE HERE,THAN TO RETURN TO NIGERIA(Hell) .has got many individual shocked because of the poor health facility and infrastructure in the Country.
The Nigerian also stated that despite over 70,000 cases of infected persons ,that they still feel safe as Black's due to stronger immune system.

Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by bigt2(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2020
No sauce?
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by scoundrel(f): 12:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigt2:
No sauce?
Fake news.
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by bigt2(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
scoundrel:

Fake news.
I guessed as much scoundrel!
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by kellidoo(m): 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nobody said it was a news.....nairaland is a forum. Go and check the meaning of forum before you all start screaming fake.

By the way these are statement made by some people who I asked about the condition over there and if they have any plans of returning to Nigeria if the case become worst than it is.
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by kellidoo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigt2:

I guessed as much scoundrel!

Nobody said it was a news.....nairaland is a forum. Go and check the meaning of forum before you all start screaming fake.

By the way these are statement made by some people who I asked about the condition over there and if they have any plans of returning to Nigeria if the case become worst than it is.
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by kellidoo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
scoundrel:

Fake news.

Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by bigt2(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
kellidoo:

O por, asker. At least you'll show us the askee abi na oral interview? No evidence what so ever and you expect us to not take it with a pinch of salt? Bomboooooooclat! angry

1 Like

Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by deltateam: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
bigt2:

O por, asker. At least you'll show us the askee abi na oral interview? No evidence what so ever and you expect us to not take it with a pinch of salt? Bomboooooooclat! angry

Yo man!
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by bigt2(m): 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
deltateam:

Yo man!
HI man!
Re: I Rather Get Corona Virus And Die Here ,than Return To Nigeria. by kellidoo(m): 1:52am On Apr 02, 2020
Messaged delivered to other who cares to know.
@bugt2 For a guy of your Status at least act and reply maturely and stop being bitter

(1) (Reply)

Notorious “ade Basket” Emerges Oba In Ondo State / q / 10 Words We Got From The Vikings .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.