Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,054 members, 7,956,936 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Marriage Kind Of Love (short Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Marriage Kind Of Love (short Video) (201 Views)

My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Marriage Kind Of Love (short Video) by RealMillennial(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Marriage Kind of Love
(excerpt from a Myles Monroe teaching)

If you are honest with yourself, you surely must have wondered once or twice whether you have what it takes to stay married to one person all your life.

Well, it's not like you lack the capacity to love and love deeply and for long. But with all that settled, one still wonders; "where is my limit"? "how far can I go"? "what is that thing my partner will do and I decide its over, I can't take it anymore?"

It gets even worse if, like myself, you don't believe in divorce, separation and all that.
It's a concept I've explored long before I was old enough to contemplate setting down.
Myles Monroe and his teachings on relationship have helped clarify a lot of issues for me and point to the root of these problems and how to understand them from the basics.

Perhaps this one will spark your interest.
The YouTube channel has numerous other videos on relationship, so take your time & explore.
And by the way, I'm still very single so we're in this together... smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvNkpmekeec
Re: The Marriage Kind Of Love (short Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Read: Understanding The Fuel Tank Of Your Emotions / Perfect Imperfections (episode 4) / Are You Bored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.