Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,825 members, 7,831,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids (1028 Views)

This Snake Just Bite My Sister Today. What Should We Do? It's Urgent / Stop Feeding Your Fibroids / Swissgarde Crushes Fibroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by gentlesinna(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hi...please there is this female friend of mine who have been complaining about her stomach for a while,so finally she went for a scan yesterday and she was told that she has 2 small fibroids,since that yesterday she has not been herself.........please anyone with useful info on the right drug that can dissolve it should please comment.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by dawnomike(m): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
gentlesinna:
Hi...please there is this female friend of mine who have been complaining about her stomach for a while,so finally she went for a scan yesterday and she was told that she has 2 small fibroids,since that yesterday she has not been herself.........please anyone with useful info on the right drug that can dissolve it should please comment.
There is no drug to dissolve fibroid that i know of except she wants to go herbal or go for all these MLM kind of supplements. She should see a gynaecologist ASAP for guidance
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 2:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Endeavor to read Peacefulhome's diary. Her last five inputs talked about her experience and encounter with fibroid and how she overcame it. You will learn alot.
Don't use herbal cure, it's a scam.

Thank me later.
https://www.nairaland.com/4766319/plus-one/2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by gentlesinna(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
dawnomike:
There is no drug to dissolve fibroid that i know of except she wants to go herbal or go for all these MLM kind of supplements. She should see a gynaecologist ASAP for guidance
ok thanks
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
gentlesinna:

Thank goodness you mentioned that the fibroids are small at present.
There is a special pad that she can use daily and the fibroids will shrink and come out.

You can WhatsApp 08087180784
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Gracealone:

Thank goodness you mentioned that the fibroids are small at present.
There is a special pad that she can use daily and the fibroids will shrink and come out.

You can WhatsApp 08087180784

A "special pad" that will shrink fibroids that are in the uterus??
OP don't mind these people. That's their own formula for scamming unsuspecting women.
I think the poverty level and desperation in Nigeria have pushed many people to scheme some ugly ways of surviving.

Fibroids, if symptomatic, can only be solved surgically.
The only thing that can "shrink" a fibroid is menopause. After menopause, there will be no more oestrogen and progesterone to 'feed' them, and thus they will reduce in size.
Otherwise, they'll continue to grow as long as the woman is still within her reproductive years.

2 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Samnewspaper01: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
dawnomike:

Yes well said!!! Please see a gynecologist for a better guidance meanwhile do not listen to anyone telling you so so pad or herbal will do it they are all scam and time waster.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by SuperGro98: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
gentlesinna:

Hello... sorry about your friend's condition

I'm not surprised when people said you should not go after herbal or any other health treatment but you should only see a doctor. Well... you can do that, but they are misleading if they don't mention that there is tendency for the re-growth of fibroids after surgery.

Well... if you would like to have more knowledge of Fibroids and the proper recommendation of treatment for the condition, you can check the link below :

www.nairaland.com/5715869/looking-complete-treatment-fibroid-without
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by donjancd19(m): 6:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
I'm a Herbal doctor,I can treat her with herbal medicine and it will disappear,if you still need my help,,,check my signature for my email.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by doctokwus: 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
gentlesinna:
By stomach complaint,I presume pain.
That is not a usual finding in someone with a fibroid, especially when you say they were small ones found.
Something else must be causing her the pain,not necessarily the fibroid.
P.S. Forget all those hear advertising one miracle drug for fibroids.Eventhough small sized fibroids can theoretically be shrunk, definitely not with all the rubbish adverts here.She would find herself in worse condition.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by ChelseaDr(m): 6:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tell your friend that there is no urgency here, she should relax, you too should relax, no qualms. The fibroids are small, no cause for alarm.

That fibroid will not affect her in any way so she should relax.

There is no pad or herb that will cure fibroid, so don't mind those people advertising one thing or another.

That fibroid has been there for years it was only discovered because she went for scanning for another complaint.

Majority of the ladies that have started seeing their period and who have not yet reached menopause have fibroid which does not cause any problem for them.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by peacefulhome(f): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2020
gentlesinna:

I started having such pain after discovering I have fibriods. Ask her if she urinate frequently. It could be small, but the most important question is where is it located. The location could also play major role for the pain she is experiencing.
Lastly, please do not go herbal way. I will not say more than that.
If you wish to know more, read my recent post as regards my experience with fibriods.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by ogunfrayo: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
[quote author=MZrapper post=87958536]Endeavor to read Peacefulhome's diary. Her last five inputs talked about her experience and encounter with fibroid and how she overcame it. You will learn alot.
Don't use herbal cure, it's a scam.

Thank me later.
https://www.nairaland.com/4766319/plus-one/2[/quote
Who told u herbal medicine or mixture for fibroid is a scam? Pls don't mislead people in here. I am a herbal practitioner for over a decade experiences in various diseases and ailments, so you mean herbs don't work for fibroid? Not everyone here is a scam, we have people who are not what they cal themselves. I challenge you and the the person that posted this to let me have a copy of the scan and be ready for treatment through herbs.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by chiefkpokp(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
My friend, am not here to advertise any drugs, but what I can say is that, there is one herb drugs that is inserted into the lady private part, within a week, it's will shrink the fibroid out and fall out through urine. This is not joke. If u r in Benin it's would have been easier for u to see for your self. Don't be receive by those that is saying nothing like herbs to remove fibroid.....

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
ogunfrayo:

Who told u herbal medicine or mixture for fibroid is a scam? Pls don't mislead people in here. I am a herbal practitioner for over a decade experiences in various diseases and ailments, so you mean herbs don't work for fibroid? Not everyone here is a scam, we have people who are not what they cal themselves. I challenge you and the the person that posted this to let me have a copy of the scan and be ready for treatment through herbs.

Stay there and be looking for who to scam.
You have never had fibroid before and you want to foolishly start arguing with someone who had it and tried everything possible to get get bit treated until she underwent the required surgery.
She even narrated how she took herbs and the herbs only complicated her case.

Be deceiving yourself ehn.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Jayjezey: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

You have never had fibroid before and you want to foolishly start arguing with someone who had it and tried everything possible to get get bit treated until she underwent the required surgery.

Can't u strike a 30sec conversation without raining insults, is that how u send ur message across. Try to be civil and stop presenting yourself like a low life thug.

4 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

Can't u strike a 30sec conversation without raining insults, is that how u send ur message across. Try to be civil and stop presenting yourself like a low life thug.

I reply to mentions however I wish, you can jump off a cliff if you aren't pleased.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Jayjezey: 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

I reply to mentions however I wish, you can jump off a cliff if you aren't pleased.

It just speaks a lot about ur person. An apple does not fall far from the tree.

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

It just speaks a lot about ur person. An apple does not fall far from the tree.
Whatever you think be damned.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Jayjezey: 10:06pm On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Whatever you think be damned.

I'm sure you're already damned and that's why you're so vile

2 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

I'm sure you're already damned and that's why you're so vile
Little girl I repeat, whatever you think be damned.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Jayjezey: 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Little girl I repeat, whatever you think be damned.

Nah, Old hag I repeat, you're already damned and that's why you're so vile

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Jayjezey:

Nah, Old hag I repeat, you're already damned and that's why you're so vile
Grow up little girl.
Last response.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Jayjezey: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
MZrapper:

Grow up little girl.
Last response.

Oops.. B!tch is tired.
Even r£tards know when to back out undecided undecided undecided
Kudos to ur display of brilliance
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Healthyway15: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
Sometimes the people here think they are doing the best thing by discouraging people who are suffering from various health challenges, to not try herbal or other medications for their conditions. Sometimes these lead to futile results, and could complicate the issues.

If you know, you know!
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by Tozic: 4:27am On Apr 01, 2020
MZrapper:

Grow up little girl.
Last response.
At least she's way more mature and sensible than you think you are..

2 Likes

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by ogunfrayo: 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
MZrapper:

You must be a bastard for saying such rubbish at me. How I wish we could see and determine ur level of maturity!!! Well, I don't blame u cos someone like u never knew your father. You think everyone will be a lazy beast like u? I have been on this platform since 2009, and I have been having testimonies about my herbs or you think I still get fed like u from your parents? I don't know the age of your father, but am quite sure u lack home training. You idiot.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by MZrapper(f): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
ogunfrayo:
You must be a bastard for saying such rubbish at me. How I wish we could see and determine ur level of maturity!!! Well, I don't blame u cos someone like u never knew your father. You think everyone will be a lazy beast like u? I have been on this platform since 2009, and I have been having testimonies about my herbs or you think I still get fed like u from your parents? I don't know the age of your father, but am quite sure u lack home training. You idiot.

Hahahaha.
Chale just face your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by ogunfrayo: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Please It's Urgent..... Fibroids by weyreypey: 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
not possible

Jayjezey:

(1) (Reply)

South Africa Digging 1.5 Million Coronavirus Graves (PICS, VIDEO) / Love Her And We've Not Meet / I Dont Know What To Do Next, Please Help Me If You Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.