Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Coronavirus: This Is The Time To Take Your Business Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Coronavirus: This Is The Time To Take Your Business Online (586 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Commends The Time Magazine For Recognizing Bola Tinubu / Coronavirus Is Already Hurting The World Economy. (Analysis) / The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: This Is The Time To Take Your Business Online by youngscholar(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2020
A child who can pronounce the word "dog" knows the meaning of Covik-1, 9, sorry Covid-19. Apologies to anyone offended out there.

This is a pandemic that has affected everyone, no one left out - not even an unborn child. Businesses have been affected both small and large scale. The question is "Has your business been affected?", answer this yourself sir/ma.

What this is telling you is very simple - we're in the TECH world. Don't tell me you're totally dependent on the offline version of your business. You need to enable the online version of your business. You're a great business individual, therefore you need great tools - Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Websites etc. You need these tools to become a successful business Individual. If you definitely need these tools and you're confused on how to go about it, check my bio and contact me!

I've gotten several messages lately from organizations telling me the necessary precautions to take and most importantly telling me to stay safe. I felt loved.You know what? Next time, I'll definitely patronize them. You need to be in touch with your customers at this crucial time, not physically but via the tools I mentioned above. Trust me after this pandemic, they will definitely come knocking at your door asking for your services.

I have said a lot. It's over to you. Tell me "Do you have an online version of your business?"
Re: Coronavirus: This Is The Time To Take Your Business Online by youngscholar(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
Tell us

(1) (Reply)

Fill This Survey If You Are A Seller On Instagram / Place Your Orders From China To Nigeria / Tips For Creating Content For Service Based Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.