Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? (80254 Views)

Did You Get This Message From MTN? / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / How To Check Your MTN, Glo, Airtel & 9mobile Phone Number On Your Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by kpajie1: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2020
yes mtn and opera mini mage free 50 mb everyday so .only on mtn network.try and see.download operaminr
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by foreshore(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enn214:
See what MTN sent to me:

"Stay CONNECTED with your loved ones WITHOUT using your CREDIT! Enjoy FREE 300 SMS for the next one month (10 SMS/day) to ALL NETWORKS #StaySafe"

I need Data, not free SMS abeg... can't remember the last time I texted

Is that free when you are told to subscribe at N10/SMS?
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Btruth: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Nope. Still waiting though..... Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Addme: 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
CokeBar:
Sure
Can you please edit my number out of the First quote. Thanks.
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Merciful77: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
I just received mine in my 2 MTN sims
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by united2020: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
MTN 300 sms
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Sirchuka: 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
I want it ooo... I and my sisi still dey text wella pass call oooo!
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by frankleoptimist(m): 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2020
[quote author=CokeBar post=87991269]Gosh!

Nigerians are so ungrateful... jeez!

What have you done for others? We're always ready to receive...

If the SMS is not sufficient for you, sue them.

Meanwhile, I can gift out 200MB (that's the limit/day) MTN

Drop your MTN number... 2 persons... 100MB each.

...thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by CokeBar(f): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2020
frankleoptimist - 0903798
...thanks in anticipation

Exceeded limit for today... will do tomorrow
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by successity5(m): 4:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
n't
Mind
MTN

THEY
GIVE
WITH
LEFT
HAND
AND
COLLECT
WITH
RIGHT
HAND[/quote] Devil for you
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Nuelblakes: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2020
I got oh 100 mb
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by frozen70(f): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enn214:
See what MTN sent to me:

"Stay CONNECTED with your loved ones WITHOUT using your CREDIT! Enjoy FREE 300 SMS for the next one month (10 SMS/day) to ALL NETWORKS #StaySafe"

I got same, I checked my balance before sending sms and, voom they started taking from my main account

It's 10 a day

Stingy MTN
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Ltherman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enn214:
See what MTN sent to me:

O yeah i did���
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by nickxtra(m): 5:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enn214:
See what MTN sent to me:

Mind your words... Text, texty, texted. Texted on my mind. Pls don't quote me
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by davido91(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2020
you are even lucky, they gave you something you can use
Konsult07:
I got free calls from mtn but I would have preferred free data doh. cool
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by bjgurl(f): 5:16pm On Apr 01, 2020
The only thing I received is the #200 for 1gig in a month turn #500 for 2gig in 7days.
That's their way...
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by olexjay(m): 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
Free data could be better than msg
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Perocom(m): 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2020
Enn214:
See what MTN sent to me:

I did oo, I have almost finished mine already
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by edoairways: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2020
foreshore:

Is that free when you are told to subscribe at N10/SMS?
10 free SMS per day
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by SirKomA(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2020
Mtn giving out SMS, what's the usefulness of that? Mtn wouldn't stop being useless.
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2020
Got mine today but I don't understand why the opera mini data doesn't work on my phone. I did an opera mini sub early last month and I was given 300mb buh couldn't use it. Contacted via customer care and twitter yet still not working.

Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Dollabiz: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2020
They only took from me no bonus data charges now so high and call rates
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Dollabiz: 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2020
They only took from me no bonus data charges now so high and call rates!
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by OBIPLUS(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2020
They are not trying in this part of the world. Just scam. We need affordable plans that lasts.
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by GENTLETEE(m): 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2020
Airtel. Free sms
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Schultzboy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 01, 2020
I received 150 mb from glo today. That's a one from GLO
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2020
superfelix:
Airtel. Double Data
Is this daily weekly or monthly?
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2020
I was given free 500mb for 14days.
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Didi2d(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
Free SMS from MTN
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by ngmoses17(m): 6:04pm On Apr 01, 2020
SamOyovwi:
I received nothing from mtn and airtel. How person go take survive this staying at home, I nor know o

Your asymptomatic... Lol.
Just try to send message.
Every sim has been credited with free SMS. You may not get the notification.
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

No message like that on my empty hen.

But i noticed say when i send message this afternoon on my Airtel line
Them nor deduct the normal four naira

Empty hen are like devil when they give with one hand then they collect back with double hand

Who told you that the normal charge is 4naiara, count am, they will deduct the 4naira thrice, making it equal 12naira. Including glo and mtn, don't know of other networks
Re: Did You Receive Any Lockdown Bonus From MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2020
kpajie1:
yes mtn and opera mini mage free 50 mb everyday so .only on mtn network.try and see.download operaminr

Airtel network too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.