Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

If You Were To Die Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were To Die Today (284 Views)

That Witch Supervising And Hindering Your Progress Must Die Today. / Why It Is Never Right For You To Pray That Your Enemies Fall And Die Today / If You Were To Die Today, Will You Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Die Today by terrezo2002(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Are you prepared if death comes?
A lot of people not always prepared and death always come unannounced.

What if it happens.
What will people say about you?
What will God say about you?
Where will you be heading to? To meet with God or the devil?
How would you judge yourself? Did you live well or not.

There is always hope as long as you are still living to make amends. Repent and return to your maker.

Re: If You Were To Die Today by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2020
Alot of Ideas will die with me
Re: If You Were To Die Today by terrezo2002(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Xavfra:
Alot of Ideas will die with me
Good one. Add value to the world with those ideas.
Re: If You Were To Die Today by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
terrezo2002:

I'm working on it
Re: If You Were To Die Today by HenryMurtagh(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2020
Boredom is mostly faced at the arrival of the summer season. Some countries are too much humid during summer so the uk essay help in this months. It is extremely hard for the people of those states to live there. Even some of them get died, because they are unable to survive in it.
Re: If You Were To Die Today by Brunicekid(m): 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2020
terrezo2002:

God bless you for this advice.

(1) (Reply)

#coronavirus : Prophet Chukwu Emeka Donates Food Items To The Community / Please A Better Biblical Student Should Enlighten Me On This / COVID - 19: Bring The Patients To Me And I Will Cure Them - Prophet Wonderful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.