Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With (6249 Views)

Lady Travels From Abuja To "Lagos" To Have Fun With A Guy,See What Happened.PICS / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Arinola247(f): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2020
Due to this Corona virus problem, it has been boring as been as Bleep. I need a guy to have fun with virtually. I love to have fun...Feel free to contact me on kiss+2349047873040
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Lizzy247: 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Mo fo, I hail o
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
Date registered; 31 March 2020....

A word for the wise is enough.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Kezim: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pm at your own risk

Some thirsty idiots will still proceed wink

10 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Lovehunter82(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Huh... Where is your location
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by SpacehubTech: 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Egungu be careful na express you dey go wink

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Arinola247(f): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

I am not planning to hookup with anybody...just someone to have fun with virtually. I have a popular account here but I have to create this new one...
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Skmoda360(m): 6:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
JuJu na be this shocked
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Arinola247(f): 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lovehunter82:
Huh... Where is your location

Sango ota
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
See what idleness is causing.
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Franzinni: 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
new format! see the way guys quickly fell in line ... the same thing wey fall ADAM neveer stop to fall man. the number no dey go e dey say busy busy busy busy hahah guys chill make i ENTER!

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by StrikeBack(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Yahoo boys on rampage
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by StrikeBack(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:

Sango ota
can you come to joju?
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Arinola247(f): 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
StrikeBack:
can you come to joju?

Send a PM
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by StrikeBack(m): 7:10pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:

Send a PM
Thanks but no thanks
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
Due to this Corona virus problem, it has been boring as been as Bleep. I need a guy to have fun with virtually. I love to have fun...Feel free to contact me on kiss+2349047873040
whatsapp at yur own risk grin
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Garrieveryday: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
Kezim:
Pm at your own risk

Some thirsty idiots will still proceed wink

What makes you guys think that a girl cannot come out and ask for a guy to spend time with? Have you seen millions of videos where girls are indulging on self satisfaction because they don't have a guy? What makes you think such girls cannot come out and I ask to be with a guy? You guys should kill this mentality please l. Mind you, I'm not saying your suspicion is totally wrong.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:

I am not planning to hookup with anybody...just someone to have fun with virtually. I have a popular account here but I have to create this new one...
There are so many ways to catch a rat my dear.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by SenorFax(m): 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP is trying to deal with that lady.

Heartbreak has happened or happening.

Why this?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Why are you all afraid...just do a video chat to confirm send her a non disclosure agreement to sign.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Kezim: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2020
Garrieveryday:

What makes you guys think that a girl cannot come out and ask for a guy to spend time with? Have you seen millions of videos where girls are indulging on self satisfaction because they don't have a guy? What makes you think such girls cannot come out and I ask to be with a guy? You guys should kill this mentality please l. Mind you, I'm not saying your suspicion is totally wrong.

There are many ways for a lady to reach out to a guy not on a platform like this
You want to tell me that OP has no male friends on her contact ? ie if na woman be that

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
Phone rings....

James; Hello Arinola

Arinola; *With a cracked yourba tone* Taáni?

James; You don't speak English?

Arinola; Sorry,

James; Where do you reside?

Arinola; Abeokuta, what of you?

James; Lagos, got your number from Nairaland Forum.

Arinola; Baddo app?

James; Excuse me?

Arinola; Send me a text message with this number you called so I can text you my Facebook name.

*End of the conversation*

I think one of the hornnny môrons in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread created this account with the number of a runs girl he had something with recently, because she doesn't sound sure of what to say next and her tone made me believe she's not as brilliant to create this thread.

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by aylive02(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's better to have Corona alone than to combine HIV with it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Kezim: 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:
Phone rings....

James; Hello Arinola

Arinola; *With a cracked yourba tone* Taáni?

James; You don't speak English?

Arinola; Sorry,

James; Where do you reside?

Arinola; Abeokuta, what of you?

James; Lagos, got your number from Nairaland Forum.

Arinola; Baddo app?

James; Excuse me?

Arinola; Send me a text message with this number you called so I can text you my Facebook name.

*End of the conversation*

[b]I think one of the hornnny môrons in the Ashewo Beer Parlour Thread created this account with the number of a runs girl he had somethings with recently, because she doesn't sound sure of what to say next and her tone made me believe she's not as brilliant to create this thread.[\b]

Only God knows Arinola’s body count

Triple figures

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by SpacehubTech: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:

So is this your real picture at ur profile? wink
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Freelane33(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin grin
aylive02:
It's better to have Corona alone than to combine HIV with it
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Makavelli25: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:
You are fake
Ya sig says it all
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
Arinola247:

What sort of fun is virtual when u can't see each other
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by U1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2020
Erediauwa:

The detective, I carry yansh give you. But you didn't tell us you na James Bond.

Make I add join: the DP was only uploaded at 6:33 p.m. Um, that's not much. cheesy

In other news, I'm coming for you. grin
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2020
Risky Risky yes your bady Risky grin
Davido X Popcan
Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2020
Garrieveryday:

I don't blame you cause you haven't been scammed before that's why

1 Like

Re: I Need A Naughty Guy To Have Fun With by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2020
i no see girl na for nairaland I go come dey find for girls shior angry
Ever since I open this account have never for once send pm to any F here before why? most of them ain't real

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Important Is Religion In A Relationship? / . / Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.